Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

A Little Gyno

morthanmeetsthei
    morthanmeetsthei

A Little Gyno Empty A Little Gyno

Post by morthanmeetsthei Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:48 am

Hey bro's! I'm starting to get a little gyno going and need to stop it fast. I'm running a deca/primobolan/winv cycle right now. I also do regular hcg bumbs to keep the boys intact. I've been hitting 1mg arimidex ed from the start. I wasn't worried about the progesterin rise from the deca too much....but now I am. What are your thoughts.....Letrozole, Cabergoline or other?
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

A Little Gyno Empty Re: A Little Gyno

Post by Nitrateman Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:33 am

I just got some gyno a couple of days ago. From my understanding the only compound that works on it, once it starts is nolvadex. Do three days of it at 40, 30 20 depending upon the amount of aas you are using....if you are using over 1000 total mgs per week you will need to bump that up a bit. I did 60, 40, 30 and will probably stay on it for the rest of teh cycle, but at a reduced amount

Nitrateman
    morthanmeetsthei
    morthanmeetsthei

Post by morthanmeetsthei Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:22 am

Thx Nitrate, but I don't think its the estrogen thats giving me the problem. Deca has low aromatization, Primo & WinV can't aromatize, and I don't think the little hcg bumps are stimulating that much that the arimidex can't handle. I'm guessing its a progesterone thing from the deca. I know Nolva is great for dealing with estrogen. Do you know if Nolva is effective for progesterone too?
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:14 am

1mg of the Arimidex should keep the gyno problems back. If you have Nolva start with 60mg a day split up until the signs go away then you can lower your dose to 20 and stick with that. But the Arimidex should be working.
    Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:00 am

You need cabergoline in my opinion. The HCG may be causing a rise in estrogen as well. How much HCG do you use and how frequently? In my opinion you should not have been using arimidex with these compounds. None of them aromatize easily to estrogen. What may be happening is that the arimidex has depleted too much estrogen in your body, and is making it produce more to get back up to normal (because the male body does need estrogen to stay balanced), then you hit the HCG and that causes another boost which is giving you gyno. Drop the Adex, take .5mg of cabergoline e2d to start then after a week bump it down to .5mg e4d. Thats my take on it.
    morthanmeetsthei
    morthanmeetsthei

Post by morthanmeetsthei Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:58 am

Thx Cannons! I'm only bumping 300iu's hcg every third week. I started with the Adex at .5mg e2d, but increased it to 1mg ed when I started notice what I thouht was estrogen related sides. Now I'm pretty sure its all progesterone related. Why the Cabergoline over Letrozole?
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:43 am

morthanmeetsthei wrote:Thx Cannons! I'm only bumping 300iu's hcg every third week. I started with the Adex at .5mg e2d, but increased it to 1mg ed when I started notice what I thouht was estrogen related sides. Now I'm pretty sure its all progesterone related. Why the Cabergoline over Letrozole?

The Cabergoline is a Prolactin Antagonist while Letro is an Aromatose Inhibitor.
    morthanmeetsthei
    morthanmeetsthei

Post by morthanmeetsthei Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:42 am

Thx Rulez.The reason I was thinking Letro was that it is an aromotase inhibitor and it lowers progesterone levels too. Additionally, its been shown to reverse existing gyno. Meanwhile Caber only decreases prolactin levels.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:50 am

Your problem is obvious... Progesterone-Prolactin.... You have no estrogen cause you arent using Test and I wonder why not at least a replacement dose?

Cabaser (Cabergoline, Dostinex) is your cure...

Yes letrozole can lower progesterone too but not the level you are experiencing...

If you have a libido it will surprise the hell out of me...

Wish you would have layed out this cycle for us before you got started... How far into this are you?
    morthanmeetsthei
    morthanmeetsthei

Post by morthanmeetsthei Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:27 am

Huge respect Visions! Thanks!

I've stayed away from Test because I convert to DHT like a mofo. I can take a ton of finistride and my hair still comes out like mad. I make good gains on the 19-nors and seem to handle the DHT derivatives fairly well in low dose. If I use the hcg to bump my natural Test, I make solid gains normally w/o sides. Do you think I should kick in a little Test E or 100 iu HCG ed to boost my Test levels?

The libido is still strong and all of the equipment works well so I don't think the test is too low.

I'm on week 10 of 12 with this cycle so the Deca is probably building up. I'm fairly new to the site so wasn't comfortable putting it out there at first. I'm gonna PCT after this and definitely want your thoughts before I kick into a new cycle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:12 am