Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Post Contest Rebound Cycle

kfathi14
    kfathi14

cycle - Post Contest Rebound Cycle Empty Post Contest Rebound Cycle

Post by kfathi14 Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:48 am

Hey bros,

I have a contest coming up in 5 weeks, and I have decided rather than come off my cycle right after the contest, i'm gonna stay on for 10 weeks to take advantage of that rare REBOUND effect. Dorian was a big advocate of it, and Cutler is too. all the extra cals, food, its the best opportunity to put on dense mass bc the body is just shocked into growth from all the dieting. so why come off when the opportunity to put on the most size during the year is right in front of you?

So obviously i'm going with the big meaty bulking gear. I already got my stuff together...I'm gonna start it the wednesday after the show and for another 10 weeks....i know 10 weeks is short, my cycles are usually 14+, but i';ve been on for the last 20 weeks for my contest. I just need a little boost for a good 10 weeks while i take advantage of the rebound becuase thats really how long it'll last for, before the body goes back to its normal state. i'm also not going huge on dosages here. the thing is, this isnt really a whole big cycle, its just i'm staying on for several more weeks with just enough dosage to keep me going.

for my bros who have competed or know what the best gear is to take in this situation, please give me your input...

i've got my gear together, i basically have everything so i can pick and choose, my dosages are usually higher offseason cycles but as i said, my goal is to just have a good 10 week plan that wont destroy my body because i've already been on for 20+ weeks dammit...this is the plan:

weeks 1-8
    500 mgs sustanon
    600 mgs deca
    35 mgs methanabol dbol
    .5 mg arimidex/day

weeks 8-10
    continue sust and deca, cut out dbol.
    .5 arimidex/day

and pct clomid and hcg of course.

Its nothing special...i usually stack 3-4 together for a long time with the test easily over 750 mgs but i just need enough for me to grow. a boost, you know, not a nitro burst lol. i know alot of you wanna jump and say up the sust to 750 so its more than deca...i think at 500 i'll fare just fine.

I can also substitute the DEca with EQ. and run EQ for 600 mgs a week instead of deca. i am considering doing this for the simple fact that I am STARVING whenever i take EQ, and my body is in need of lots of calories around that time. really boosts my appetite...and from personal experience deca has killed my appetite.
    what do u fellas think

thanks in advance
    kfathi14
    kfathi14

cycle - Post Contest Rebound Cycle Empty Re: Post Contest Rebound Cycle

Post by kfathi14 Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:29 am

and on a side note...i got a hold of some Agrilabs Vitamin B12-Complex-Plus, from a vet website...250 mL's at 1000 mcg/ml.

gonna run that throughout the 10 weeks to keep the appetite stimulated
    Beezie
    Beezie

Post by Beezie Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:19 am

kfathi14 wrote:and on a side note...i got a hold of some Agrilabs Vitamin B12-Complex-Plus, from a vet website...250 mL's at 1000 mcg/ml.

gonna run that throughout the 10 weeks to keep the appetite stimulated

I am using that at the moment, I find it defiatley increases my appetite
    kfathi14
    kfathi14

Post by kfathi14 Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:13 am

Beezie wrote:I am using that at the moment, I find it defiatley increases my appetite

awesome bro, thanks for the feedback. i'm guessing u do 1 mL/day? it's crazy not to get this stuff, 250 mL's, thats 250 days worth..for about 14 bucks.
    what size needle do u use? i was thinking of using the same 23 guage i use for everything.
    Beezie
    Beezie

Post by Beezie Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:50 am

kfathi14 wrote:awesome bro, thanks for the feedback. i'm guessing u do 1 mL/day? it's crazy not to get this stuff, 250 mL's, thats 250 days worth..for about 14 bucks.
    what size needle do u use? i was thinking of using the same 23 guage i use for everything.

Yeah its a big bottle and cheep, I am using 1ml a day and shooting with a 25g, you could shoot it through a slin pin if you wanted, 23g would be ok too.

I was a little worried at first using a ver grade b12 but have felt great and always hungry when using.

Good luck with the comp and the rebound cycle.

Beezie
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:31 am

i love this time bro. you got it right on you dont need huge doseages after your show to grow just eat well and take some gear. minimal gear will make you grow at thsi time. your body is so anabolic.

if eq will help you eat more then go with that forsure over deca. i find deca helps me put on weight better but who cares you gotta eat.

one thing i would do different is use test prop instead of sustanon and even enanthate.i would use the prop to start the cycle off cause you want that gear in your system right away, unless of course you already are on test E or sustanon so your levels will already be high. if this is the case you dont need any sshort actiing gear to start you off cause yous hould be good.

now that i just wrote that what are you taking for your contest cycle just so we know.

but if i were you id definatly go with test cyp or enanthate. i just dotn find sustanon as affective but if you like it go for it. and continue to eat clean,. id keep the same contest diet with just more carbs so you dont get a boat load of fat. you dont need that its pointless. of course have your snacks and enjoy eating again but dont go crazy.

i would do :

test prop/ test e
    Eq
    dbol
    ndex.

even 6-8 wks of this will get you some good growth. let me know the answers to my questions and we can go from there.
    kfathi14
    kfathi14

Post by kfathi14 Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:23 am

DoubleWide wrote:i love this time bro. you got it right on you dont need huge doseages after your show to grow  just eat well and take some gear. minimal gear will make you grow at thsi time. your body is so anabolic.

if eq will help you eat more then go with that forsure over deca. i find deca helps me put on weight better but who cares you gotta eat.

one thing i would do different is use test prop instead of sustanon and even enanthate.i would use the prop to start the cycle off cause you want that gear in your system right away, unless of course you already are on test E or sustanon so your levels will already be high. if this is the case you dont need any sshort actiing gear to start you off cause yous hould be good.

now that i just wrote that what are you taking for your contest cycle just so we know.

but if i were you id definatly go with test cyp or enanthate. i just dotn find sustanon as affective but if you like it go for it. and continue to eat clean,. id keep the same contest diet with just more carbs so you dont get a boat load of fat. you dont need that its pointless. of course have your snacks and enjoy eating again but dont go crazy.

i would do :

test prop/ test e
    Eq
    dbol
    ndex.

even 6-8 wks of this will get you some good growth. let me know the answers to my questions and we can go from there.          

DW, u make several good points.  

you asked for my cycle right now as i am 4 weeks out of the contest, it looks like this right now:
    500 mgs prop/week
    100 mgs tren acetate e.o.d
    50 mgs winny (inj) e.d.
    200 mgs masteron e.o.d.
    50 mgs ephedra e.d.

i'm 4 weeks out now, i've already cut out the test cyp so that is for sure going to be out of my system come showtime...and the prop i will cut out approx. 2 weeks out, so that will be out too. just running tren acetate, masteron and the winny til the show.

bro ur right about getting the gear into my system a.s.a.p. after the show, rather than waiting 3 weeks. i guess the one advantage to taking the sustanon is the 2 short acting esters that will jump into the system right away. im pretyy sure it has those 2 long and 2 short esters. as for test prop, LUCKILY i will have approx. 800 mgs left in my very last vial after the show!!  

so i'm thinking that while i run the sustanon 500 mgs for the first 3-4 weeks, add 100 mgs of prop to it each week? i think thats perfect.  i never woulda figured bro lol, im BRAIN DEAD at this far out of the contest.

i think i will also opt to keep the deca...and just add 1000 mcg of inj. vitamin b12 complex for the appetite.

i gotta be careful, because i have a tendency to put on 20+ lbs easily in the first 3-4 days after the show.  and that was without being on anything.  imagine pigging out on pizza and cookies for a week after the show while taking 50 mgs dianabol   lol, i'll use my head this time.

thanks bros.
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:56 am

Becareful gaining that much that fast. You are in congestive heart failure after a show. The more you gain the more you are at risk for a heart attack. I have a friend that is 35 and has had two! (dumbass).

When are you planning on giving your body a break? I came off all gear and waited 4 months before going back on.

I use portion control after a show and I keep doing cardio...just not as much.
    kfathi14
    kfathi14

Post by kfathi14 Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:39 am

DIESELGIRL wrote:Becareful gaining that much that fast. You are in congestive heart failure after a show. The more you gain the more you are at risk for a heart attack. I have a friend that is 35 and has had two! (dumbass).

When are you planning on giving your body a break? I came off all gear and waited 4 months before going back on.

I use portion control after a show and I keep doing cardio...just not as much.

DG, i will continue to do cardio after the show this time around(which i never do offseason). not really to maintain shape, but for the heart. I've been on since January all the way til now, half a year basically...and will stay on for the 10 weeks following the show. then i'll do a total body cleanse and touch nothing for at least 10 weeks. just gonna take t-bomb II by MHP to keep natural test running...dave palumbo strongly recommends it coming off cycles.
    jasonmorgan

cycle - Post Contest Rebound Cycle Empty Leather Jackets for Women

Post by jasonmorgan Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:15 am

Anabolic steroids are utilized for some therapeutic conditions, yet individuals likewise utilize them illicitly in a few games settings. They utilize them to support bulk, execution, and continuance and to abbreviate recuperation time between exercises. Leather Jackets for Women

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:52 am