Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

2 posters

RoidsClub.com - Trusted Steroid Source - reviews, facts, offers

oliver88
    oliver88

RoidsClub.com - Trusted Steroid Source - reviews, facts, offers Empty RoidsClub.com - Trusted Steroid Source - reviews, facts, offers

Post by oliver88 Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:05 am

RoidsClub is an online steroid source. Here you can buy authentic steroids from Balkan Pharmaceuticals, Pharmacom, Hilma Biocare, Alpha Pharma and from the most known steroid manufacturers.

All the products are genuine and come with verification codes. Almost all the products are purchased directly from the manufacturer.

In this thread I will also post some offers from time to time.

I invite you all to post a comment about your experience with RoidsClub.com !
    ChrisMMA
    ChrisMMA

RoidsClub.com - Trusted Steroid Source - reviews, facts, offers Empty Re: RoidsClub.com - Trusted Steroid Source - reviews, facts, offers

Post by ChrisMMA Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:12 am

Hello!

I bought from RoidsClub in the beginning of January.

I placed the order, I received an email to confirm the order in about an hour and on the email I also received the details for payment with Western Union. Everything was fast and smooth.

Shipping: They gave me the option to choose the courier company with prices that range between 30-50 euro. I chose 50 Euro and the package arrived in Germany in 4 days.

Products quality: I'm on third week with Anavar and I feel it very good. I'm very satisfied. Definitely order again.

Package: Nice and discret. Only the name of the receiver on it.

The only problem is that the shipping cost is a little expensive, however it deserve the money for the professional way of working with customers.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am