Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

HCG And Ball Pain

todlichdosis50
    todlichdosis50

HCG And Ball Pain Empty HCG And Ball Pain

Post by todlichdosis50 Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:51 am

took my first hcg shot yesterday by the end of the day felt like i had blue balls. its been months since ive produced test so im sure the pain is just my balls working again. visions has me doing 1500 ui every 3 days followed by 500 every 3 days for 6 shoots total. i was told by the 3rd shot of 1500 i should have my sex drive back.

does anyone have a story to tell about using hcg after a prolonged period without producing test. is the pain common, how many shots did it take you to get your sex drive back?
    hatfield
    hatfield

HCG And Ball Pain Empty Re: HCG And Ball Pain

Post by hatfield Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:41 am

same thing happened to me. the hcg is just a shock. it will get better and my sex drive came back in about a week of taking hcg, clomid and aromasin. freaked me out too when my balls started to hurt but visions assured me it was ok.
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:30 am

LOL, your nuts have been on vacation. They are just waking back up. This is one reason why I alway suggest running hcg throughout your cycle, but the main reason is that there are fewer sides when you keep the boys operating throughout
    todlichdosis50
    todlichdosis50

Post by todlichdosis50 Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:25 am

after the first 2 shots it felt like i had blue balls so i knew they were working. i was horny as hell for about 4 days. then it went back to the way it was for so long. so i took another 1500 iu shot of HCG last night and am not horny yet today.

my left nut seems to be smaller then the right, and it was the only one feeling anything from the hcg.

im really worried i fucked it up for good!

im going to start the aromasin + clomid therapy soon and hope that works

any ones thoughts?
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:58 am

todlichdosis50 wrote:after the first 2 shots it felt like i had blue balls so i knew they were working. i was horny as hell for about 4 days. then it went back to the way it was for so long. so i took another 1500 iu shot of HCG last night and am not horny yet today.

my left nut seems to be smaller then the right, and it was the only one feeling anything from the hcg.

im really worried i fucked it up for good!

im going to start the aromasin + clomid therapy soon andhope that works

any ones thoughts?

Be patient bro, recovery takes time.A couple of weeks after you are done the aroma and clomid get some blood work done to see where you rtest levels are at.
    Tikaelkcin
    Tikaelkcin

Post by Tikaelkcin Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:59 am

todlichdosis50 wrote:took my first hcg shot yesterday .............................. its been months since ive produced test ?

I assume you ran a cycle with no HCG.Yeah I would imagine there would be a little pain trying to turn peas onto wallnuts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:35 am