4thAD
PinkPanthar
13 posters

Test Kills My Libido

PinkPanthar
    PinkPanthar

Test Kills My Libido Empty Test Kills My Libido

Post by PinkPanthar Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:01 am

I've had muddled success w/TEST: I've used Test Enth, Cyp, Prop and Compound Cream. I've always made muscular gains - so my gear was always real. But TEST kills my libido always within 1-3 weeks completely. What could be to account for this? Two odd facts:

-Human Grade Nolvadex didn't work (at all!) for me until I added Astra Zeneca Arimidex . . .
    -Tren Acetate greatly increased my libido: unfortunatley Tren can only be run in short

I'm not sure what help id any you guys can offer BUT Here's my plan:

Test Compound Cream - 1ml ED
    Test Prop - 50mg ED
    Proviron - 50mg ED
    Arimidex - .5 mg ED?
    HCG - 250 iu ED?

I plan on running this 5 weeks. If I can't figure out my libido problems here then I give up *gear* forever. Let me know what you think...
    4thAD
    4thAD

Test Kills My Libido Empty Re: Test Kills My Libido

Post by 4thAD Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:52 am

try running the provirion at 75mg ed(if you have not had success with 50mg in the past), and IMO the adex is too high. You could probably get away with the same dose running it eod instead of ed. One other thing you might want to consider is your DHEA level, have you had blood work done? Dr. John Crisler says that DHEA might even play more of a role in sex drive than testosterone. You should get some blood work done or if you have had recent blood work done look to see if your DHEA levels are in the normal range. In the meantime you might want to add some DHEA to your cycle and see if this helps.
    Tinymk
    Tinymk

Post by Tinymk Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:52 am

I think the proviron will help you here, I somewhat get a simiar effect even though great muscular gains and low libido occurrs and prov bumped it back for me.

best of luck sir

tiny
    PinkPanthar
    PinkPanthar

Post by PinkPanthar Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:24 am

Visions wrote: Of couse if you have a high converstion to estrogen the estrogen can fill the androgen receptors plus raise shbg which will further lower your free test...Free test is what can really make you horny.... A good indication is if when you first start a cycle it makes you really horny at first then drops off or get worse then before you started the cycle...

THIS.So I have a high conversion to estrogen rate possibly?This could make sense considering my past history...Is that what you meant?

Visions wrote:So what would I suggest...Keep estrogen low with an AI first.... if the libido drops increase the AI first to see if that is the problem... Next add Provion and see if that helps or worsens...Actually I would try Proviron before the cycle and see how it works on you...Next I would add in Cabaser...

Ok so:

Would it be ok if I ran Proviron FIRST?
    Then add Arimidex.
    Then add cabaser?

Reason being FED EX said my Arimidex is in Istanbul @ the moment.And I haven't ordered ANY cabaser.However, I have 60 25mg proviron pills by my side...
    PinkPanthar
    PinkPanthar

Post by PinkPanthar Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:06 am

4thAD wrote:try running the provirion at 75mg ed(if you have not had success with 50mg in the past), and IMO the adex is too high. You could probably get away with the same dose running it eod instead of ed. One other thing you might want to consider is your DHEA level, have you had blood work done? Dr. John Crisler says that DHEA might even play more of a role in sex drive than testosterone. You should get some blood work done or if you have had recent blood work done look to see if your DHEA levels are in the normal range. In the meantime you might want to add some DHEA to your cycle and see if this helps.

HA.

I don't know where the AAS community get the money.
    People always suggest these HIGH proviron dosages.
    I currently have 60 25mg proviron pills.
    I need to balancethis over a 5 week period....
    PinkPanthar
    PinkPanthar

Post by PinkPanthar Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:46 am

gustavo77 wrote:What has worked for me and continues to work is 0.5mg of adex ed or 1mg eod (ed dosing is better) and 50mg of proviron per day (25mg morning, 25mg evening).

Thanks Gustavo!

This is exactly what I will do.Glad I contacted you!
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:39 am

This happens a lot with me when I use test in doses exceeding 200mg/wk. The culprit IMO is estrogen and it's ability to increase SHBG...If you read some of Visions threads/posts on test, estrogen etc, you will have a better understanding.

What has worked for me and continues to work is 0.5mg of adex ed or 1mg eod (ed dosing is better) and 50mg of proviron per day (25mg morning, 25mg evening).
    DoubleWide
    DoubleWide

Post by DoubleWide Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:41 am

maybe running hcg through your cycle could help as well. thats weird that tren increases your labido but test decreases it. seems completely backwards. good advice given here tho
    IloveDeadLifts
    IloveDeadLifts

Post by IloveDeadLifts Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:24 am

I don't claim to have anywhere near as much knowledge as some of the other members on the board but it kind of looks to me like his estrogen might be too low. First of all he's running a relatively low dose of test. Second he's taking two AIs proviron and Adex. I've read on a few forums that if estrogen drops too low libido can falter.

I usually run Adex .5 EOD with about 500-750 mg of week of test and I'm very prone to gyno but this works for me.

I've never used proviron but I've heard that it's good for libido and works well to prevent estrogen conversion.

I think you should run either the proviron or the adex by itself and dose on the lower end of the dosing range because you're not on a lot of test. More is not always better. Plus estrogen is actually rather anabolic as well so having some estrogen is beneficial. The only time where I think you'd want to try to reduce your estrogen drastically would be for contest prep where you're trying to avoid any water retention.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:57 am

Can be a combination of many things,,, partial androgen receptor deficiency and or a low conversion to DHT, which could be charactorized by less masculine features like having no body hair,,, slow beard growth , more boyish looks... DHT makes you horny too and contributes to these secondary masculine charatoristics... Propecia kills my libido cause it stops the conversion to DHT... I'm naturally very horny with higher level of DHT.... Having a low # of androgen receptors can mean that they easily get over loaded and shut down or get filled with estrogen when it gets high... Of couse if you have a high converstion to estrogen the estrogen can fill the androgen receptors plus raise shbg which will further lower your free test... Free test is what can really make you horny.... A good indication is if when you first start a cycle it makes you really horny at first then drops off or get worse then before you started the cycle... Receptors can also shut down from over stimulation... Proviron may help or may not... it can bind both androgen and estrogen and thats why they call it Sex Hormone Binding Gobluin... Provion doesn't work for me to make me horny and I believe its because instead of releasing Test it releases Estrogen for me... You'll have to try it to see if it works for you... I've taken 100mg at one time and it lowered my libido...
    Here is another thing Test can raise your progesterone level too so even though most people don't have this problem it is possible its triggering a slight increase in prolactin,,, not enough for you to notice gyno type of problem but it could cause libido problems...

So ya see it can be a combo of many thing.... The best thing to do is do blood work before and when the problem starts so you can compare

So what would I suggest... Keep estrogen low with an AI first.... if the libido drops increase the AI first to see if that is the problem... Next add Provion and see if that helps or worsens... Actually I would try Proviron before the cycle and see how it works on you... Next I would add in Cabaser...

Blood pressure can be a cause too... if you are older, with possible heart disease and blood pressure problems while on cycle it can cause a problem

If you want to figure out the problem only add in 1 drug at a time and give each drug time to work before you add something else
    Pureblood
    Pureblood

Post by Pureblood Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:08 am

Visions wrote:Can be a combination of many things,,, partial androgen receptor deficiency and or a low conversion to DHT, which could be charactorized by less masculine features like having no body hair,,, slow beard growth , more boyish looks...DHT makes you horny too and contributes to these secondary masculine charatoristics...Propecia kills my libido cause it stops the conversion to DHT...I'm naturally very horny with higher level of DHT....Having a low # of androgen receptors can mean that they easily get over loaded and shut down or get filled with estrogen when it gets high...Of couse if you have a high converstion to estrogen the estrogen can fill the androgen receptors plus raise shbg which will further lower your free test...Free test is what can really make you horny.... A good indication is if when you first start a cycle it makes you really horny at first then drops off or get worse then before you started the cycle...Receptors can also shut down from over stimulation...Proviron may help or may not... it can bind both androgen and estrogen and thats why they call it Sex Hormone Binding Gobluin...Provion doesn't work for me to make me horny and I believe its because instead of releasing Test it releases Estrogen for me...You'll have to try it to see if it works for you... I've taken 100mg at one time and it lowered my libido...
    Here is another thing Test can raise your progesterone level too so even though most people don't have this problem it is possible its triggering a slight increase in prolactin,,, not enough for you to notice gyno type of problem but it could cause libido problems...

So ya see it can be a combo of many thing.... The best thing to do is do blood work before and when the problem starts so you can compare

So what would I suggest...Keep estrogen low with an AI first.... if the libido drops increase the AI first to see if that is the problem... Next add Provion and see if that helps or worsens...Actually I would try Proviron before the cycle and see how it works on you...Next I would add in Cabaser...

Blood pressure can be a cause too...if you are older, with possible heart disease and blood pressure problems while on cycle it can cause a problem

If you want to figure out the problem only add in 1 drug at a time and give each drug time to work before you add something else

And this is why Visions friggin rules man!!!!
    PinkPanthar
    PinkPanthar

Post by PinkPanthar Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:50 am

I couldnt figure out my libido issues so I decided to hit a hard PCT/Restart: perhpas after things normalize TRT will run smoother.

Currently I'm hitting:
    40 mg Nolva
    100 mg Clomid
    1mg Arimidex
    1 Tab Reversitrol

AND 2 more 2500iu HCG shots (shock the system). One today and on in 4 days.

I'll let you guys know in 4 weeks how things improved.
    mohawkmike

Post by mohawkmike Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:47 pm

being on test shouldn't start effecting your sex drive already. you said it effects your drive within 1-3 weeks? your normal test levels shouldn't start dropping that soon! if anything your sex drive should temporarly increase in that amount of time then start dropping in like week 6 of your cycle
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:38 pm

I think you need to read up on PCT....

PinkPanthar wrote:I couldnt figure out my libido issues so I decided to hit a hard PCT/Restart: perhpas after things normalize TRT will run smoother.

Currently I'm hitting:
    40 mg Nolva
    100 mg Clomid
    1mg Arimidex
    1 Tab Reversitrol

AND 2 more 2500iu HCG shots (shock the system). One today and on in 4 days.

I'll let you guys know in 4 weeks how things improved.

The Deuce

Post by The Deuce Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:26 pm

Visions wrote:I think you need to read up on PCT....

Umm that is a normal PCT aside from the 1 mg ED of Adex... (should be .25mgs ED) and the HcG should be reduce to 250iu's ED for 2 weeks.. It's not that bad of a PCT !!

Weeks 1-4 should be

NOLVA/CLOMID/Aromasin-Adex

40/100/25(.25mgs) ED

Weeks 5-6

Nolva/Clomid

20/50 mgs ED

If he decided to use the HCG ... which I think he should LEAVE OUT.. it should be used at 250-500 iu's ED for 2 weeks... but HCG at this point is OVERKILL...

Something is wrong with this dude and he needs to go get his BLOODWORK done...

You should not have LOW LIBIDO when on TESTOSTERONE... I have done 8 successful cycles... and 2 not so successful cycles before I knew what the heck I was doing... and am CURRENTLY prescribed to TRT.. and HAVE NEVER ... NEVER !!! EXPERIENCE A TIME WHEN I WAS INJECTING TESTOSTERONE AND NOT WANTED TO RIP THE CLOTHES OFF MY WIFE AND JUST RAVAGE HER ALL DAY LONG....LMAO !! I may be NEW to this FORUM but definitely not NEW to the world of AAS and I hope that everyone around here can come to terms and like my advice and use it to the best of their use.

Many reasons could reside on why he is having LOW LIBIDO on Test... all of which we can't really determine.. being where as we are not looking at blood work results... being medical professionals... (SOMEONE ON HERE MIGHT BE and if THERE IS THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE TO ASSIST US) but we can't make judgments on what is going on his body.. only a DOCTOR can do that. To be taking testosterone and then experiencing a DROP in Libido.. either the STUFF IS BUNK !! or there is a underlying medical issue we are not privy to. A couple of things I have noted from reading this.. HE RUNS HIS ADEX Awfully high... might be a reason...

What a lot of people dont understand is that ESTROGEN IS OUR FRIEND when we cycle.. a lot of people want to eliminate it totally... and that is WRONG !!! AI's can be an assistance to us if we are experiencing an abundance of unwanted ESTRO SIDES... but they should be used lightly IMO. I honestly use ADEX at .25mgs EOD only when necessary... I have heard of people running 1 mg ED to keep the "BLOAT" down... see that's a no-no..to create a semblance of Testosterone to Estrogen ratio is the optimal reasoning behind it all.

And if people don't like what I got to say that's fine. I can't please everyone. But I am gonna try. I try my best to give forth all of the knowledge that I have learned in my years.. back to everyone in the same way it was given to me so that they don't make mistakes with their bodies and their own endocrine systems. AAS are not to be taken lightly at all.

This is all my opinion of course... everything is at this point ... I am not a medical professional.. nor will I claim to know EVERYTHING. But what I do know is that certain things are needed to run a course of AAS. And one of those things is the TEST to Estro ratio. You CANT/WONT grow from AAS if you totally ELIMINATE all of the estrogen from your body. It's that balance that your body creates which promotes growth IMO. Hence when you inject Test your body automatically increases it's naturally estro production to keep a balance in your body to maintain homeostasis... and that is why when people stop injecting Testosterone and DONT IMMEDIATELY FOLLOW INTO A PCT that people will lose ALL OF THEIR GAINS.. GROW BITCH TITS... And Basically lol... turn into a woman... because their Bodies natural ESTROGEN LEVEL is PEAKING !! LOL...

There is a lot to know in this world of AAS if you are going to succeed with it. I can't count how many times I have seen the "DBOL ONLY CYCLE" or "CAN I RUN DECA ALL BY ITSELF" or better yet this one gets me EVERYTIME !!! "I HAVE BEEN INJECTING TEST FOR 6 WEEKS NOW... I HEAR PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT PCT... WHAT IS PCT???" LMAO !! That one always gets me... EDUCATE BEFORE YOU MEDICATE !! But hey to each their own.. I wont preach.. but I will be here to help and assist ANYONE who wants my help.. Anyone at all...

I hope you all Like what I have to say and grow to trust me and accept me into your community... if I am not wanted here.. Just let me know....
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:10 pm

The Deuce wrote:Umm that is a normal PCT aside from the 1 mg ED of Adex... (should be .25mgs ED) and the HcG should be reduce to 250iu's ED for 2 weeks.. It's not that bad of a PCT !!

Weeks 1-4 should be

40/100/25(.25mgs) ED

Weeks 5-6

Nolva/Clomid

20/50 mgs ED

If he decided to use the HCG ... which I think he should LEAVE OUT.. it should be used at 250-500 iu's ED for 2 weeks... but HCG at this point is OVERKILL...

You should not have LOW LIBIDO when on TESTOSTERONE... I have done 8 successful cycles... and 2 not so successful cycles before I knew what the heck I was doing... and am CURRENTLY prescribed to TRT.. and HAVE NEVER ... NEVER !!! EXPERIENCE A TIME WHEN I WAS INJECTING TESTOSTERONE AND NOT WANTED TO RIP THE CLOTHES OFF MY WIFE AND JUST RAVAGE HER ALL DAY LONG....LMAO !! I may be NEW to this FORUM but definitely not NEW to the world of AAS and I hope that everyone around here can come to terms and like my advice and use it to the best of their use.

Many reasons could reside on why he is having LOW LIBIDO on Test... all of which we can't really determine.. being where as we are not looking at blood work results... being medical professionals... (SOMEONE ON HERE MIGHT BE and if THERE IS THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE TO ASSIST US) but we can't make judgments on what is going on his body.. only a DOCTOR can do that. To be taking testosterone and then experiencing a DROP in Libido.. either the STUFF IS BUNK !! or there is a underlying medical issue we are not privy to. A couple of things I have noted from reading this.. HE RUNS HIS ADEX Awfully high... might be a reason...

What a lot of people dont understand is that ESTROGEN IS OUR FRIEND when we cycle.. a lot of people want to eliminate it totally... and that is WRONG !!! AI's can be an assistance to us if we are experiencing an abundance of unwanted ESTRO SIDES... but they should be used lightly IMO. I honestly use ADEX at .25mgs EOD only when necessary... I have heard of people running 1 mg ED to keep the "BLOAT" down... see that's a no-no.. to create a semblance of Testosterone to Estrogen ratio is the optimal reasoning behind it all.

And if people don't like what I got to say that's fine. I can't please everyone. But I am gonna try. I try my best to give forth all of the knowledge that I have learned in my years.. back to everyone in the same way it was given to me so that they don't make mistakes with their bodies and their own endocrine systems. AAS are not to be taken lightly at all.

This is all my opinion of course... everything is at this point ... I am not a medical professional.. nor will I claim to know EVERYTHING. But what I do know is that certain things are needed to run a course of AAS. And one of those things is the TEST to Estro ratio. You CANT/WONT grow from AAS if you totally ELIMINATE all of the estrogen from your body. It's that balance that your body creates which promotes growth IMO. Hence when you inject Test your body automatically increases it's naturally estro production to keep a balance in your body to maintain homeostasis... and that is why when people stop injecting Testosterone and DONT IMMEDIATELY FOLLOW INTO A PCT that people will lose ALL OF THEIR GAINS.. GROW BITCH TITS... And Basically lol... turn into a woman... because their Bodies natural ESTROGEN LEVEL is PEAKING !! LOL...

There is a lot to know in this world of AAS if you are going to succeed with it. I can't count how many times I have seen the "DBOL ONLY CYCLE" or "CAN I RUN DECA ALL BY ITSELF" or better yet this one gets me EVERYTIME !!! "I HAVE BEEN INJECTING TEST FOR 6 WEEKS NOW... I HEAR PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT PCT... WHAT IS PCT???" LMAO !! That one always gets me... EDUCATE BEFORE YOU MEDICATE !! But hey to each their own.. I wont preach.. but I will be here to help and assist ANYONE who wants my help.. Anyone at all...

I hope you all Like what I have to say and grow to trust me and accept me into your community... if I am not wanted here.. Just let me know....

Respectfully
    I'm going to disagree with you on everything , especially on needing more estrogen then what's in the normal range. I've written on this many times and I'm not going to go into it here... There is a very old contest still running if someone can prove to me that estrogen has a direct link to building muscle and have a clinical study to back it up. Estrogen raises gh and its not a direct link cause you can buld without it. As estrogen rises you would think gh would too but it doesn't there is a cutoff and it will end up lowering igf... I've posted all studies to back up every statement I ever make... oh and guess what... nobody has won that contest yet and they never will and its years old... the link to low estrogen hindering gains is a complete myth... Androgens themselves directly raise gh without that cutoff...
    The Deuce

Post by The Deuce Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:08 pm

That's fine.. you have your way of thinking and I have mine.. The fact remains... both HORMONES are present in the Human body to maintain Homeostasis.. like I said.. I could be wrong... I probably am... but the way I look at it... if you totally eliminate all estro from your body it CAN NOT and WILL NOT be good for the body... It can't. IT IS EVER PRESENT in everyone whether they use AAS or not... that has to account for something.. whether it is GOD himself that put it there or just the scientific genetic makeup that creates semblance to maintain human life... ESTROGEN IS A NECESSITY to Life...

BUT I WILL SAY THAT ESTROGEN IN EXCESS IN THE MALE BODY IS A VERY VERY VERY BAD THING... I am not saying at all that you should keep estro levels HIGH I just believe IMO that you need to have it there...
    logic
    logic

Post by logic Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:53 pm

everyone is different , your estrogen levels probably were too high thats why blood work is needed to tell if the AI's is doing its job and your not running into any other problems , adex does nothing for me not even at 1.5mgs ed and im convinced the stuff wasn't bunk , AI's wont eliminate estrogen 100% not even letro ,point of the blood work is to keep everything in range , estrogen is good to a point , aromasin and letro are the only two AI's that keep my estrogen in normal range and im horny as hell while using them some may disagree bout the letro but i have blood work all the time and im happy
    h4x
    h4x

Post by h4x Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:42 pm

logic wrote:everyone is different , your estrogen levels probably were too high thats why blood work is needed to tell if the AI's is doing its job and your not running into any other problems , adex does nothing for me not even at 1.5mgs ed and im convinced the stuff wasn't bunk , AI's wont eliminate estrogen 100% not even letro ,point of the blood work is to keep everything in range , estrogen is good to a point , aromasin and letro are the only two AI's that keep my estrogen in normal range and im horny as hell while using them some may disagree bout the letro but i have blood work all the time and im happy

There is a lot of Bunk A-dex around, we probably got it form the same place, lol
    logic
    logic

Post by logic Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:40 pm

hahah probly either way not using that crap again letro is my favorite atm
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:04 am

The Deuce wrote:That's fine.. you have your way of thinking and I have mine.. The fact remains... both HORMONES are present in the Human body to maintain Homeostasis.. like I said.. I could be wrong... I probably am... but the way I look at it... if you totally eliminate all estro from your body it CAN NOT and WILL NOT be good for the body... It can't. IT IS EVER PRESENT in everyone whether they use AAS or not... that has to account for something.. whether it is GOD himself that put it there or just the scientific genetic makeup that creates semblance to maintain human life... ESTROGEN IS A NECESSITY to Life...

BUT I WILL SAY THAT ESTROGEN IN EXCESS IN THE MALE BODY IS A VERY VERY VERY BAD THING... I am not saying at all that you should keep estro levels HIGH I just believe IMO that you need to have it there...

I always advise to keep estrogen in the normal range... not to try to eliminate it completely...AI's aren't going to eliminant all estrogen anyway... the doses are designed to lower normal levels of estrogen,,, not exagerated levels from cycles with Test
    PinkPanthar
    PinkPanthar

Post by PinkPanthar Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:48 am

The Deuce wrote:Umm that is a normal PCT aside from the 1 mg ED of Adex... (should be .25mgs ED) and the HcG should be reduce to 250iu's ED for 2 weeks.. It's not that bad of a PCT !!

Weeks 1-4 should be

40/100/25(.25mgs) ED

Weeks 5-6

Nolva/Clomid

20/50 mgs ED

What a lot of people dont understand is that ESTROGEN IS OUR FRIEND when we cycle.. a lot of people want to eliminate it totally... and that is WRONG !!! AI's can be an assistance to us if we are experiencing an abundance of unwanted ESTRO SIDES... but they should be used lightly IMO. I honestly use ADEX at .25mgs EOD only when necessary... I have heard of people running 1 mg ED to keep the "BLOAT" down... see that's a no-no..to create a semblance of Testosterone to Estrogen ratio is the optimal reasoning behind it all.

Damn.This dude gave an EPIC post; the only point to which was "some estrogen is necessary".Thanks Visions for being a voice of reason amidst emotional diatribe.

So here is what I will be trying now:
    Test Prop 50mg EOD
    Test Cyp 125mg EW
    Test Cream 1ml
    Proviron 50mg ED
    MASTERON 100mg EOD
    Dermacrine 3 pumps daily
    DHEA 50mg ED
    ADEX .5mg EOD
    Pramipexole .25mg ED

Gonna run this 6ish weeks.If it doesn't work I'll let John Crisler sort it out...
    Mostly I'm hoping it was my DHT that was off: MASTERON should help that, first time running it.
    mclean

Post by mclean Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:27 am

PinkPanthar wrote:I've had muddled success w/TEST: I've used Test Enth, Cyp, Prop and Compound Cream.  I've always made muscular gains - so my gear was always real.  But TEST kills my libido always within 1-3 weeks completely.  What could be to account for this?  Two odd facts:

-Human Grade Nolvadex didn't work (at all!) for me until I added Astra Zeneca Arimidex . . .
    -Tren Acetate greatly increased my libido: unfortunatley Tren can only be run in short

I'm not sure what help id any you guys can offer BUT Here's my plan:

Test Compound Cream - 1ml ED
    Test Prop - 50mg ED
    Proviron - 50mg ED
    Arimidex - .5 mg ED?
    HCG - 250 iu ED?

I plan on running this 5 weeks.  If I can't figure out my libido problems here then I give up *gear* forever.  Let me know what you think...

cheers lad helpful info

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:53 am