Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

I think I have a mean-ass infection

BIGMAN69
    BIGMAN69

I think I have a mean-ass infection Empty I think I have a mean-ass infection

Post by BIGMAN69 Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:51 pm

Whats up guys, I am on week 2 of DP tren 200, test 200, bold 200, and Dbol. I did an injection in my left thigh and It was really sore at first, then a LITTLE pain went away but now less than 7 days later it is all red firm and starting to get yellowish like a bruise. I have no fever, and my buddy whos on the same shit said he could barely walk his was so bad and that his turned bluish like a bruise. The suspected area is also warmer than the rest of my leg... I'm afraid to ask, but this is an infection isn't it? What should I do? MY doctor knows I am all jacked out so thats no big deal, but is this going to fuck me up mid-cycle? Will I still be able to work out? Sorry this is so long. P.S. I think the tren is some rugged-ass shit man, Were all gettin mangled from it. Its DP tren from here too.....
    TANK828
    TANK828

I think I have a mean-ass infection Empty Re: I think I have a mean-ass infection

Post by TANK828 Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:31 pm

Yo Always Remember Your Health Comes First Don't Just Sit Around Scared And Shit Get Your Ass To The Doctor The Sooner The Better If It's Infection And You Said He Knows So Fuck It Go Let Me Know What Happens But It's Probably Nothing But Check It Hope Your Fine
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

I think I have a mean-ass infection Empty Re: I think I have a mean-ass infection

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:06 pm

just watch it let it take its course if it get worse take some anti-biotics
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:21 am

I dont think its an infectionbecsue your 2 weeks in, and have not got infectiond from any other injections, quad shots can suck, how much did you inject?
    TANK828
    TANK828

Post by TANK828 Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:07 am

He May Not Have The Access You Have To Get Them Where Would He Get Them From ? AND WHICH ONE IS HE ALLERGIC TO PENICILLIN WHICH ONE WOULD YOU RECOMMEND
    barnzy001
    barnzy001

Post by barnzy001 Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:59 am

i had a similar thing from a delt shot my hole upper arm blew up it was big red and swollen it started to bruise but the actual swelling was rock hard it had totally gone a week later i was told if you get a black mark on the area or feel ill then its infected
    BIGMAN69
    BIGMAN69

Post by BIGMAN69 Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:36 am

I injected 1ml tren200 and 1ml testabol200. The red color has spread quite a bit, still no fever, no black or anything, pain has not gotten worse. Just got my med card today so I am going to get checked out hopefully tomorrow. Thanks for all the help and support guys!!!
    TANK828
    TANK828

Post by TANK828 Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:22 am

Hopefully It's Not Keep Us Posted Bro

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content