NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
kas
9 posters

u aint gona believe this

kas
    kas

u aint gona believe this Empty u aint gona believe this

Post by kas Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:50 am

Today i was at gym, finshed traning went for a shower, i saw a guy in his 40 go in to the toilet with a 16 year old kid. so i weighted for them to come out and see what the fuck was goin on. i asked the kid to see if the guy had abused him or anyhting he said "no he just put sme steriods in me". the kid is 16 and has been doin juice since he was 15 and the cock injecting him was his fuckin dad. lol

Now thsts fucked.
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

u aint gona believe this Empty Re: u aint gona believe this

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:28 am

ahahaahahahahahLMAO----you thought the guy was hole poking him -----I would have thought something weird is going on ----ya that dad needs his ass kicked doing that to hos kid that young of an age ----he is going to fuck up his growth plate
    zambon
    zambon

Post by zambon Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:02 am

Thats some really wrong stuff. Ok so lets shoot in a public bathroom at the gym?
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:38 am

NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT wrote:ahahaahahahahahLMAO----you thought the guy was hole poking him -----I would have thought something weird is going on ----ya that dad needs his ass kicked doing that to hos kid that young of an age ----he is going to fuck up his growth plate

Exactly..man we dont even know I talk to this guy at my work..he is 17..and I have been finding out that steroids are realy a big thing in highschool.

he said its probably bigger than WEED.

now that is crazy.

oh yeah they are shooting up that stupid mexigear at about $25 per shot of test! what the hell thats expensive.

and they shoot only about half the real dose...reuse needles...not to mestion they dont do PCT!!!

Later
    THEHULK
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:25 am

Thats sad,,,, and why in the hell would you take your shots at the gym.... Guess his mom would get pissed if she found out which she should... Estrogen is what triggers the growth plates to close so if he stayed away from Test, in theory it could be safe or low dose Test with an AI + non aromatising steroid... TRT + an AI is used to get boys to reach their full potential in growth if they are falling behind in puberty growth...

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/89/3/1188?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=1&and orexacttitle=and&andorexacttitleabs=and&fulltext=L etrozole&andorexactfulltext=and&searchid=1&FIRSTIN DEX=0&sortspec=relevance&resourcetype=HWCIT
    bigworm6
    bigworm6

Post by bigworm6 Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:02 am

Hope this guy was somewhat tall, cause that bastard aint gunna grow no more, thats ridiculus
    BiggerGeek
    BiggerGeek

Post by BiggerGeek Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:00 am

there are some dumb people in this world, and the sad part is they breed and raise dumb kids.
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:37 am

What did you do and what should you do in this situation...is there a moral imperative....should you tell the front desk that something is going on in the men's room. I keep coming back to a child, any child, say of 10 coming upon that shit going down. That is some nasty shit...I don't give a crap if the father is so fucked up that he would do this to his son, but it should not be done anywhere public, or that can be perceived to be public. And how did he dispense with the used needle...is it in the trash ....this is making me really angry

Nitrateman
    d3r3k
    d3r3k

Post by d3r3k Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:19 pm

probably flushed it, gym toilets seem bigger, I have a friend who is 18 and his dad shoots him, and now he sells for rediculous prices and still makes money, his dad hooks him up with steroids, weed, and even crack, thats sad, i mean i dont really care about the steroids but his dad turned him into a crackhead, he knows he has a problem but he cant stop and is now addicted, this hurts for me to see as im the type of person who really cares for his close friends...... so now hes a crackhead, before it he was looking amazing because of the steroids, now u can already see him starting to get skinnier, still strong but not for long
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:57 pm

d3r3k wrote:probably flushed it, gym toilets seem bigger, I have a friend who is 18 and his dad shoots him, and now he sells for rediculous prices and still makes money, his dad hooks him up with steroids, weed, and even crack, thats sad, i mean i dont really care about the steroids but his dad turned him into a crackhead, he knows he has a problem but he cant stop and is now addicted, this hurts for me to see as im the type of person who really cares for his close friends...... so now hes a crackhead, before it he was looking amazing because of the steroids, now u can already see him starting to get skinnier, still strong but not for long

Now that is Fucked up bad...

I would avoid being around anyone like that... Don't let yourself be dragged into that lifestyle or be around it...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:11 am