+4
Rulez
TANK828
NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
IrishTimes
8 posters

Yet another New Guy that Needs Help

IrishTimes

Yet another New Guy that Needs Help Empty Yet another New Guy that Needs Help

Post by IrishTimes Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:56 am

Okay, here it is....I'm 29 years old, 5'11" 274 lbs, I have a massive spare tire around my waist line. Everytime I look in the mirror I want to fall on a knife (lol). A friend of mine told me about a cycle that I should try......Two weeks of Ephedrine/Caffine Supplements/Asprin three times a day for 2 weeks. Apprently this should shred most of the weight. Any other suggestions? I've been told that I should also try t3, it enhances the one of the harmones in the thyroid gland, what do you guys think of this? I've been going to the gym pretty steady now for the past 4-5 weeks. I can feel myself getting stronger, I'm just not seeing the results. I did do a 4 week cycle of sust/whinny (injectable/both), but didn't really get the results that I was looking for . I guess my real problem is losing the weight first and then perhaps doing another cycle. Any input would be great, thanks in advance.

-IrishTimes
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

Yet another New Guy that Needs Help Empty Re: Yet another New Guy that Needs Help

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:55 am

bro honestly you need to asses your diet and figure out what your eating that got you where you at ---once you get your diet checked and lose the bodyfat then you can look into the world of anabolics but you not going to get great gains unless you get you diet in check ---bottom line dont look for an easy way out not saying you are by no means-- but good old hard work and cardio with you diet going full force will get you where you want to be ---then when you lose alot of bodyfat start taking some anabolics to help add some muscle---as far as the eca stack it helps but the T3 should be left alone until you get you body back into shape ---high t3 level in someone overweight is extremly hard on there heart
    TANK828
    TANK828

Yet another New Guy that Needs Help Empty Re: Yet another New Guy that Needs Help

Post by TANK828 Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:28 am

in other words aas only help but you have to have all the pipes in place in order for the water to flow in the direction you want it to DIET+CARDIO+SLEEP= THE BURN
    IrishTimes

Post by IrishTimes Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:21 am

Thanks for the input! Your right, after some extensive reading, I have found that if you are over weight already, the T3 can be hard on the heart, and for someone who has already been in cardiac/tramatic arrest, I really don't need that type of stress on my heart. I have changed my eating habit alot. I'm really sticking to high protein/low carbs. Everyday on the eliptical machine helps!! I'm willing to work hard for it, just wanted to know if that e/c/a diet would give me that extra edge that I'm looking for so I don't get discourged.

-IrishTimes
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:56 am

Bro...you cant get discouraged after 4 weeks of working out. You didnt get that spare tire overnight so why would you assume that it will disappear overnight.

You need to get out of the mindframe that supplements are the key b/c you have it wrong. Supplements are supposed to supplement what you are already doing....i.e. proper diet/workout routine.
    RuffHouse
    RuffHouse

Post by RuffHouse Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:28 am

Dude, I've been lifting weights since 1976 when my Mom bought me a set for Christmas. It's hard work and it doesn't come fast or easy. If you can't put the time in just quit now...taking drugs ECA won't help unless you have a sound diet. I've been competing for 4 years now and lose anywhere from 25-40 lbs per year for my contests so I know it can be done without ECA. I eat right and do cardio with my weight training.

You need to make some goals, realistic goals. Say 10 lbs per month which will be something like 2-3 lbs per week. Clean up your diet and try it for 6 months.

If you need help IM me and I can help with a meal outline for you on what to eat and what to stay away from.

What's your body fat % by the way?
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:16 am

Think health first... ECA is more stress on the heart... You need to get out of your mind the word Diet cause if you want to be healthy and not have another heart attack you need to eat clean and healthy everyday and not just for some short term goal... Also forget about suppliments cause you don't need them and they are just a crutch in your mind and do little to reach your goals...

Also you can't guess at what to eat and how much...

You need to know your LBM so you can figure your maintanence calorie needs... and your diet calorie needs... these are 2 different amounts... The reason is you don't want to go too low in calories cause it will stop your fat loss and slow your metabolism

You need to eat 5-8 small meals a day to speed up your metabolism

45 min Cardio everyday and if you can do it twice a day--this will give you results

If I were to use one suppliment while dieting it would be 60-80iu IGF1 LR3 cause it will help regulate blood sugar helping to reduce bf... also it gives you a great pump... but don't expect it to put on much muscle cause it wont... but you really don't need this
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:51 am

First let me say that you came to the right board...the bros here will not always tell you what you want to hear, but they will be honest and try and get you past your sticking points.

Second...No supplements for you of any kind right now. You need to prove to yourself and to us that you are serious about this. 4 wks in the gymn is a great start but that's all it is. Diet now is very very imp and I think that you should make an appointment through your doctor with a dietician...ask for it...demand it. They will give you a more thorough understanding of what you are eating, what you need to eat and why.

At this stage of your development, you might even consider weight watchers or something...I know I know...but nobody needs to know about it and they sometimes have all guy programs...also losing weight together is like having a workout partner (I've done WW before and it does work)

Third...up the cardio like Visions said
    Four...don't listen to that friend who told you about a cycle to lose weight...may be the nicest guy in the world, but he's talking out of his ass

Five...make sure that you stick to the bb routine...we can help you with that...and as you start to lose the fat you will also start to see results popping through

Remember, you have all the time in the world...the whole rest of your life to make these improvements...and if you do it right, your life is gonna be a whole hellova lot better

Good luck

Nitrateman
    IrishTimes

Post by IrishTimes Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:39 am

Alright gentelmen, I have read all your advice and I am going to take this seriously. I have just gotten off the phone with my local hospital and have found that they have a dietician on staff that works free of charge. I have made an appointment with her for next week. I assume that when you say that I have to eat "clean", you mean lots of veggies, fruits, turkey, fish, and etc. To be honest, that is what I have changed my diet too. Lots of protein, low carbs. You know it's funny, everyone tells you all you have to do is about 20 mins a day of cardio, anything more is just a waste of time, apparently that is not true after all. I will try to eat 5-8 small meals a day, it's not always easy when I'm at work. My job can be total chaos sometimes, never a chance to eat all day. However, when I am at work, I do try to keep it to salads and such. NO MORE FAST FOOD!!!! The one good thing is that my wife is really on board with this, she amazes me; she had our daughter 15 months ago and you couldn't even tell she was ever pregnant (MILF....lol). Guys, thanks for the help and the guidence. I'm sure that within the coming weeks I will be back to report on my progress and try to pick your brains even further.
    ptest
    ptest

Post by ptest Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:20 am

THey bascially all beat me to it...play the smart route and get yoru self in gear first..lost the weight with hard work and smart training. This way you will learn how to eat right and what works for you, not just a temporary fix with "supplements". Very glad to hear you did your reading and homework. Take advantage of the hospital dietician..get your weight in check and feel healthy..then go back at a diet that will give yo umuscle gains and strength gains. Good luck bro...and as everyone has mentioned you ahve come to right place for help.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:56 am