jaybro
6 posters

Equipoise for long time

jaybro
    jaybro

Equipoise for long time Empty Equipoise for long time

Post by jaybro Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:34 pm

Hey All,
    Are there any nasty sides to taking 4-600mg. equipoise a week for 5-6 months in a row? I'm already on trt, so test suppression isn't a problem.
    Thanks,
    Jaybro
    frye123
    frye123

Equipoise for long time Empty Re: Equipoise for long time

Post by frye123 Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:09 pm

It raises some people blood pressure. I believe 12 weeks ON would be healthier than 5 or 6 months.

I would keep the test at least 500mg week. I mention this because some trt regimines are lower mgs per week.
    jaybro
    jaybro

Post by jaybro Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:46 pm

frye123 wrote:It raises some people blood pressure. I believe 12 weeks ON would be healthier than 5 or 6 months.

I would keep the test at least 500mg week. I mention this because some trt regimines are lower mgs per week.

Why the test at 500mg. a week?
    And, are there any other experienced side effects except high blood pressure?
    I ask because I could monitor my bp, and if it was too high, I could just limit my cycle to a shorter time.

Also, the reason I was thinking Equipoise for such a long time is because:
    1.Taking something for 6 months would allow my gains to solidify.
    2.Equipoise has little aromitization.

Does the long term use for solidifying gains make sense?
    Opinions?
    Thanks,
    Jaybro.
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:43 pm

hey bro
    what allows your gains to be long lasting, is your diet and pct, the olonget you stay on doesnt mean anything. I just ended a 6 month cycle of several different compounds at different times, what I CAN tell you is that it was the single worst thing I have ever done bro, My pct was very very strong and I am still strugguling to get myself back to normal.

Eq increases rbc that what causes the high bp and also can cause other issues.
    I WOULD not recoment 6 months of anything, you will see very little gains with EQ only. To think you will get better gains becasue you will be on longer shows me that you are going to be depending on drugs to make you big. Your wrong steroids are a small paice of the puzzle bro, your diet and your training will allow you to make and keep your gains while using and when done using the steroids.
    If you shit yoru libido down hard bro, you will crash and that will cause you to loose everything bro. Your theroy is flawed and backwards.

later
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:34 am

Well he's on TRT so he doesn't need PCT but the issue I have is the increase of RB along with cholesterol issues.... If your cholesterol profile is upside down how much plaque can you build and set yourself up for heart attact or stroke...
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:21 am

oops I should read better.

sorry! still wouldnt use the eq for 6 months.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:58 am

Other than your trt what types of cycles have you done in the past?? Eq is a good drug for longer cycles, but 6 months could definately pose some health risks, as stated by others in this thread. Depending on your cycle experience you could run eq for 15-16 weeks and get some nice results.
    Body2see
    Body2see

Post by Body2see Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:10 am

Hell no!! Everyone here hit it on the head...increased RBC and increased blood pressure for 6months is not safe at all...

If you need something low androgenic for HRT or long term, go with Primabolan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:41 pm