+4
kim doug
deadliftstoheaven
*N.V.S*
above6k
8 posters

So how long did it take for you?

above6k

So how long did it take for you? Empty So how long did it take for you?

Post by above6k Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:04 am

Hey bro's...

Well, I've just finished my second week of my first cycle. (Test 500 2x/week)
    Haven't really noticed anything major as of yet. Strength has gone up a small but noticable amount and I've put on about 6 lbs, which I think has more to do with diet than anything else yet. I feel great though.

So how long was it before you guys started noticing the "real" gains on your test cycles? My buddy says look out for week 4, it hits hard around then. Anyone else shed some light for my anxious and eager self?
    *N.V.S*
    *N.V.S*

So how long did it take for you? Empty Re: So how long did it take for you?

Post by *N.V.S* Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:02 am

above6k wrote:Hey bro's...

Well, I've just finished my second week of my first cycle. (Test 500 2x/week)
    Haven't really noticed anything major as of yet. Strength has gone up a small but noticable amount and I've put on about 6 lbs, which I think has more to do with diet than anything else yet. I feel great though.

So how long was it before you guys started noticing the "real" gains on your test cycles? My buddy says look out for week 4, it hits hard around then. Anyone else shed some light for my anxious and eager self?

Well it will be in you fully by week 4 but as for "real gains" that is dictated by your diet and that is what will make or break you when "on".

Are you running HCG throughout and an AI also? Those two things will help you keep your gains and also keep you from shutting down completely which translates into keeping more of your gains when your through with your cycle.

nvs
    deadliftstoheaven
    deadliftstoheaven

Post by deadliftstoheaven Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:34 am

Weeks 4-5 is when it starts kicking in for most people.
    kim doug
    kim doug

Post by kim doug Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:19 am

So are you using Test E, at 500mg, twice a week?
    Tikaelkcin
    Tikaelkcin

Post by Tikaelkcin Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:03 am

4-5 weeks, but you should start getting some effects now. Make sure that you are eating , otherwise you won't grow at all.

I assume you're running 500 in 2 shots, not 1000 mg /week?
    above6k

Post by above6k Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:50 am

*N.V.S* wrote:Well it will be in you fully by week 4 but as for "real gains" that is dictated by your diet and that is what will make or break you when "on".

Are you running HCG throughout and an AI also? Those two things will help you keep your gains and also keep you from shutting down completely which translates into keeping more of your gains when your through with your cycle.

nvs

Yep. Running HCG and Aroma throughout. Diet has been spot on. So some patience is all I probably need.
    above6k

Post by above6k Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:30 pm

Tikaelkcin wrote:4-5 weeks, but you should start getting some effects now. Make sure that you are eating , otherwise you won't grow at all.

I assume you're running 500 in 2 shots, not 1000 mg /week?

Correct, 500 in two shots, sorry. I've been cramming all the food I can take without bringing it up. Good calories 99% of the time also. I've felt the strength go up, and the pumps I get are starting to border on crazy. I'm just waiting to see the size start to pile up.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:16 pm

Six pounds in two weeks are some big gains bro, especially on a long ester...at that rate you will be up 12-15 lbs in 4-5 weeks. Just keep eating good foods (complex carbs and lots of protein), training hard and you will see a big difference 4 weeks from now. Stay focused bro and good luck!!
    tmx

Post by tmx Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:52 pm

Finishing my 1st cycle of Test-e 500mg EW right now; I saw a big change in strength and gains around mid week 4.
    above6k

Post by above6k Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:49 pm

gustavo77 wrote:Six pounds in two weeks are some big gains bro, especially on a long ester...at that rate you will be up 12-15 lbs in 4-5 weeks. Just keep eating good foods (complex carbs and lots of protein), training hard and you will see a big difference 4 weeks from now. Stay focused bro and good luck!!

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I'm noticing a small but distinct change just about every day. I'll keep you all updated.
    Tikaelkcin
    Tikaelkcin

Post by Tikaelkcin Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:05 am

above6k wrote:Thanks for the encouragement guys. I'm noticing a small but distinct change just about every day. I'll keep you all updated.

Your problem is that you stare at yourself in the mirror every 8 minutes! lol
    Relax bro, it'll just be there all of the sudden one day soon.
    above6k

Post by above6k Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:04 am

Tikaelkcin wrote:Your problem is that you stare at yourself in the mirror every 8 minutes! lol
    Relax bro, it'll just be there all of the sudden one day soon.

Nail on the head...nail on the damn head. I laughed my ass off when I saw this.
    Your absolutely right, and I never even gave it two seconds thought before just now.
    jeremyr60
    jeremyr60

Post by jeremyr60 Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:50 am

hey... what happens to me.. i dont think im getting bigger, but everyone tells me i am... its like a mind thing lol, but that scale doesnt lie, and 6lbs is quite a bit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:15 pm