Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

2 posters

Serious Pins And Needles Still 5 Weeks After Last Shot

bjjdpp
    bjjdpp

Serious Pins And Needles Still 5 Weeks After Last Shot Empty Serious Pins And Needles Still 5 Weeks After Last Shot

Post by bjjdpp Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:18 am

i dont understand, for a good 5/6 weeks ive been gettin pins and needles it will happen if im layin there and put one legs up, or decided to hold my head up, of lean over bath to wash hair, both legs and arms go! any one else experenced this? all shot been in glutes, not arms, so that bit doesnt make sense to me, but could pinch several nerves in glutes maybe??

cheers for any input
    shortys_102
    shortys_102

Serious Pins And Needles Still 5 Weeks After Last Shot Empty Re: Serious Pins And Needles Still 5 Weeks After Last Shot

Post by shortys_102 Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:00 am

thats weird man. i get it sometimes but its if i am sitting on my ass for a while. mainly on the toilet
    shortys_102
    shortys_102

Serious Pins And Needles Still 5 Weeks After Last Shot Empty Re: Serious Pins And Needles Still 5 Weeks After Last Shot

Post by shortys_102 Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:50 am

saw someting about this in mens' health today. they said that stretching should help with the sitting problems and if problems are in the bed put a pillow under your knees

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:14 pm