Martyusa
750GSXR
shortys_102
o2jumper
9 posters

Frustrated at the gym!

o2jumper
    o2jumper

Frustrated at the gym! Empty Frustrated at the gym!

Post by o2jumper Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:50 am

Anyone else have the "tool" in the gym that is pretty much out of shape but insists on doing the most innane exercises so as to draw attention to themselves? Well, this morning I witnessed this tool. Said name tool carries in his backpack of shit and hangs it on the bars on both sides of the cable cross over machine. I was mid set with triceps and he whips out his hang up boots(inversion boots) to do abs on the pull up bar. I could tell this guy was waiting for me to finish because he was pacing around my area. I mean, considering the size of his gut he could do another exercise and when he got up there he could only do like 4 reps. What really made my blood boil, he continued on for 45 minutes, taking up both cables and cluttering up the immediate area. So, he finally finished and went to the dip bar but left his crap in front of each of the cables..I was going to use to them for biceps. I slid his stuff out of the way and he got all huffy and came and picked it up. I just kept my mouth shut...still...frustrating nonetheless.
    shortys_102
    shortys_102

Frustrated at the gym! Empty Re: Frustrated at the gym!

Post by shortys_102 Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:40 pm

i know exactly what your talking about bro. i get annoyed very easily too so it drives me up the wall
    750GSXR
    750GSXR

Post by 750GSXR Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:35 pm

Good thing you kept your cool bro, I was getting angry just reading it. I probably would of said something cause I have a time limit at the gym cause I have to pick up my son from daycare so I do what I have to do and get out. People like that get me mad thank god I don't have one like that. I hate the ones that put on excessive amounts of weight and don't do a full rep. I saw this guy load up the leg press to the max and I was like WOW that guy has stronge legs and then when he did the set he parely bent his knees, I have never seen since huh! Anyway you could get mouthy with that guy and when he hits you have him thrown out of the gym lol
    Martyusa
    Martyusa

Post by Martyusa Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:25 pm

I feel your pain bro. You did the right thing by taking a chill pill. That is the best course of action. next time just look at him and shake your head in discust. Move on to a different exercise for the group. It's not worth losing your focus on an asshole.
    hatfield
    hatfield

Post by hatfield Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:53 am

there is a guy at my gym that sounds off on every rep like it is a new personal best. he looks and sounds like such an idiot! also, i think he makes up excercises, stupid ones, that i have never seen anyone else do. i want to hit him in the head with a tack hammer. i also hate the guy he benches 225 for 3 reps, sets it down, walks around and looks at me like " you want some?"
    actually i hate most of the dicks in my gym, lol!
    bigguy
    bigguy

Post by bigguy Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:45 am

ok, have had this happen to me b4...all you do is this ---> you tell him, "GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY WAY!"

for real bro, most ppl dont expect that & if you say something normally they will just move unless they are a total ass...if that's the case, i just sit in their way & laugh at them until they get really mad & then they walk away...

dont get me wrong, i wouldnt do that to just anybody but sometimes you just get so fed up with the "tool" that you have had enough...especially if they do this everytime they are in the gym...

there is an old guy in our gym that will grab these 5lbs girly dumbells...he does these retarded inverted front delt moves that do nothing but damage, has to...but he thinks he is really working out...we will be doing squats or deadlifts in front of the mirror that extends for prolly about 10ft. or so & wants to stand directly in front of us...pisses me off!

my fiance' was doing deads one day & he jumped in front of her...she was pulling about 175lbs or so & she is about 125lbs or so...she pulled up, threw the bar in the rack & went over to him & said, "WOULD YOU PLEASE MOVE?" he just looked at her funny & moved & now he stares at us everytime he is in the gym...lol...we just stare back & he looks away...what a moron!
    745iDrive

Post by 745iDrive Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:44 am

The worst part is...they know they're doing it. How bout that guy that wears the funny ass clothes!

There's this tool that always wears tiny red shorts and a long red Tee Shirt!!! It's fu*king hilarious because he looks like he ain't wearing any pants! He's got his socks pulled up to his knees and eye-glasses like Napolean Dynomite. He does the silliest workouts and smokes a cigerette mid way through his training....Everyone stares and laughs....how am I supposed to get a good workout while this guy is in the room???? All the trainers rip on this dude, my one boy actually nicknamed him "Redman".....not sure because of the red outfit or the Marlboro REDs he smokes during his workout
    o2jumper
    o2jumper

Post by o2jumper Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:40 am

Oh, I have the funny clothes guy too. Picture this...

Tall and skinny, blk hair, slicked back
    Tank top, pink, cut to shreds, does not cover chest or nipples, tucked into a short, as in daisy duke short, blk bike shorts..
    and finally, those old school blk reeboks from the late 80's with that little velcro strap.

I just shake my head...
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:33 am

If the guy was obstructing the use of the equipment by other members then you should ask the mgmnt to walk the gymn when he's there and ask them to remind him of the gymn rules.

My new bitch about members at the gymn,,,is I hate the thoughtless mofos who start working out in front of you when you are lifting close to a mirror. I sometimes lift by a mirror so I can see my form etc...but invariably some prick will walk right in froont of me and start a set, usually with dumbells....I keep thinking If I had a gun, if I only had a gun right now LOL

N
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:17 am

WE ALL HAVE THESE IDIOTS AT ARE GYMS,I LOVE THE GUYS WHO HAVE BAD FORM AND HAVE BEEN LIFTING FOR 3 YRS AND LOOK THE SAME YOU'D THINK THEY WOULD SEE THAT THEY HAVEN'T MADE ANY GAINS BUT THEY CONTINUE TO DO THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN.FRIGIN MORONS, OH WELL!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:25 pm