Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

2 posters

My test resultsHRT?

comradebillyboy
    comradebillyboy

Test - My test resultsHRT? Empty My test resultsHRT?

Post by comradebillyboy Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:11 am

Question for the HRT folks. Saw my doctor as a folllow up on a cholesterol problemand told her I was taking 200 mg/wk of test cyp. She added total and free test to my blood work for cholesterol and triglicerides.
    results:
    total test-22.9 ng/mL; ref range 2.2-8.4
    free test >50.0 pg/mL; ref range 7.30-25.00

She told me to cut back to 200 mg every month. I will go to 25 mg per week and get checked again in 2 months.

Any thoughts? My goal is to be at the high end of the refrence range.
    designer1969

Test - My test resultsHRT? Empty Re: My test resultsHRT?

Post by designer1969 Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:05 am

comradebillyboy wrote:Question for the HRT folks. Saw my doctor as a folllow up on a cholesterol problemand told her I was taking 200 mg/wk of test cyp. She added total and free test to my blood work for cholesterol and triglicerides.
    results:
    total test-22.9 ng/mL; ref range 2.2-8.4
    free test >50.0 pg/mL; ref range 7.30-25.00

She told me to cut back to 200 mg every month. I will go to 25 mg per week and get checked again in 2 months.

Any thoughts? My goal is to be at the high end of the refrence range.

When did you do this blood test--directly after an injection? You want to let the stuff run its half-life at least before having a blood test done, which is 7-10 days for test cyp. Blood levels will spike high right after an injection so if this was the case for you, your test is inaccurate. Have the test done the day before you would 7Lablly take an injection. 25 mg /week is not going to do anything. 7Labl average HRT dosages are 150-200 every two weeks.
    comradebillyboy
    comradebillyboy

Post by comradebillyboy Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:49 am

Blood test was 4-5 days after injection. I am now taking about 75 mg per week. I told my doctor that I would do weekly injects to keep my hormone levels more steady. She was ok with that. Just had another blood test the week before christmas so we will see my new levels. I still feel real good, so the lower dose appears to be ok.
    designer1969

Post by designer1969 Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:41 am

comradebillyboy wrote:Blood test was 4-5 days after injection. I am now taking about 75 mg per week. I told my doctor that I would do weekly injects to keep my hormone levels more steady. She was ok with that. Just had another blood test the week before christmas so we will see my new levels. I still feel real good, so the lower dose appears to be ok.

That's good. That dosage would put you at 150mg every two weeks, so that makes more sense. If you feel good then it would seem to be working for you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:31 am