Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

DragonPharma.Net Reviews

body_by_donuts

DragonPharma.Net Reviews Empty DragonPharma.Net Reviews

Post by body_by_donuts Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:57 am

I have been client of dragonpharma.net for years now, I had also purchased from others sources and Dragon Pharma has the best service for me, best products, no minimum and delivery date are the best.

Communication with them has always been really easy, you will get a response with them within hours of sending them an email. They are very professional and they care about customers.

Usually the products take 3 to 4 business days to be delivered, The wrapping is always top notch, i never have had a broken vial or missing products. Also they packaging is very discrete and it is obvious that they know what they are doing.

Ordered so far:
    Propionat 100mg/10ml
    Anavar 50mg/100 tabs

It was my first time trying Dragon Pharma, and I'm very happy with the results, since the first pin i felt the pain the second day that comes with propionate, my libido when up, and have a little bit more of oil face as usual. Im using propionate since Im trying to keep gains while dieting and so far every one noticed some change in my body, of course it has to be with Anavar at 50mg daily which have increased my vascularity and help me shred those extra pounds, the mix of this two compounds has always been one of my favorite cycles, decent gains, noticeable changes and you get to keep most of them. I weight currently 193 pounds was on 200 but somehow i look bigger than before, I have learn throughout the years that I should follow my reflection on the mirror rather than the scale, i prefer to measure my BF and my body definition, personally i would not mind weighing 240 while having a defined body.

As i mentioned above, I have been their customer for years, they have always been there for me, they are the most reliable source available for me, and yes the products are pricey but its the best quality in the market, if you want to act like a pro you have to use the best.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:16 am