POWERADDICT
coolioni
cmwings
chaosone
Kspot
BigNus
Dr. Steroids
157 posters

Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

Laro

anabolic - Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? - Page 5 Empty Shipment

Post by Laro Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:11 pm

My shipment showed up today. Better late than never.  Well packaged and all there.....
    GTNLD

anabolic - Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? - Page 5 Empty Re: Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

Post by GTNLD Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:10 am

THE RESULTS ARE IN!! I went to my mailbox and there was my gear!!! I'm absolutely amazed! The box was very indiscreet and packaged very well. Everything looks legit and in its original packaging.

ford

anabolic - Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? - Page 5 Empty Re: Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake?

Post by ford Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:38 am

This was my 3rd order with Anabolic-Steroids.biz. Just as fast and reliable as the first two orders.

Answered every one of my questions in a timely manner.

Used MG on a Monday and it was shipped out on a Tuesday. Tracking #'s were provided as well. Order took two weeks door to door, which is typical with Int'l to the west coast. The packaging is very professional. Product was secure and protected during transit.

I've been using Pfizer Geno since January and there's nothing like Pharma GH. Sleep great, tingley hands, recover fast. And the quick pens are the way to go. So easy to use and no syringes to disposes of.
    gutterboy
    gutterboy

Post by gutterboy Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:50 am

This is an overdue review for my order that was roughly 7 months ago.

Immediately responds to any questions or concerns. I couldn't have asked for better communication.

Turn around was 7 days from payment.

The test was effective and I found it to be more or less the same quality as other suppliers. The tren E arrived to me crashed, but it was freezing out and crashed gear is easily fixed so I had no problem with it. This was the best tren ive ever used. So good that it made me question my previous tren. I used it fot two months on a cut. I lost 5 pounds and still squat, bench, and deadlift numbers went through the roof. On this tren I was the best that ive ever looked.

Loved doing business with them. Great source.
    watevrpal

Post by watevrpal Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:22 am

this is a review for Organon Sustanon 250 first off I must say that I have always lovedand had great results usingin this brand. I have used a few different compounds all with great results. And this time was no different.

there was really no communication needed. order was placed, automated email was sent, package was received. End of story. Just how it should be.

it took just over a week to receive the pack.no complaints there.the vials were bubble wrapped nice and tight and I would have no worries about breakage happening during transit with the way it was packaged.it was obvious that care was put into packaging the products.

like I said above I have absolutely no complaints about this compound. I used it in the middle of a fairly long Sustanon Run using 750 milligrams weekly.I switched to this brand after using a well known and very reputable sources Sustanonand felt absolutely no kind of drop off or test crash at all. Therefore it was at least dosed pretty equal to the brand I was using prior to this which I did blood work on with good results.I cannot really comment on gains as far as weight and in the gym go considering I ran this already 20 weeks into a run. By then gains have slowed drastically and weight was not increasing like it would have during the first 12 or so weeks of any given cycle.although I did run it alongside NPP which help me fill out greatly considering I was pretty flat due to the tren I was using prior to.so while I was running this compound gains were not tremendous but I did fill out very nicely with the help of this compound running alongside the NPP.

I have 0 complaints about the source and nothing but positive things to say thus far. I definitely recommend them and 100 percent recommend organon products.
    profit1

Post by profit1 Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:56 am

I would like to say that a friend turned me on to anabolic-steroids.biz about 6 months ago. The shipping is amazing and the communication was sub par. I do not want to name drop but I had been using another source for about 2 years when my friend told me about anabolic-steroids.biz. I put in an order of dragon pharma's sustanon, tren e, and dbol. I received the order in about 10 days from the time I made payment. I started at a weight of 164lbs when I first got on this cycle. I knew since I was running the tren too I would stay fairly lean if my diet was somewhat clean. The sustanon's short ester hits almost immediately I was feeling it, and the long ester took about two weeks to kick in. The tren took about the same, two weeks. My results were amazing, I am 184 lbs lean and I will recommend this lab to anyone.
    BJ263

Post by BJ263 Tue May 02, 2017 4:42 am

This was my first cycle and i decided to use anabolic-steroids.biz as my my source, i was unsure about ordering on line but the process was very easy, delivery was very fast and the items i orded worked as they should. great supplier.

very good informed when my items were dispatched, no other communication was needed

i did a 10 week cycle on the test e 250mg per week could defiantly feel strength gains at the gym even on this low dose, will do another cycle on this at a higher dose.

clen worked as it should had some good shakes, worked my way up to 120mg per day for 2 weeks then 2 weeks off

nolvadex worked well

i was unsure with the kalpa products as i had never heard of them but i was not disappointed. transaction was smooth delivery was fast, products worked, what more could you ask for will certainly use again.
    lordianjohnson

Post by lordianjohnson Fri May 05, 2017 7:44 am

i have done a order with Steroids.biz i will let you all no how it gos
    Fishhook

Post by Fishhook Tue May 09, 2017 2:27 am

An overdue review for ANabolic-Steroids.biz and their humatrope 72iu.

Communication is honestly second to none. I have never seen a source or anyone to be honest that answers emails quicker. Literally replies within minutes and is always helpful in answering questions and giving advice. Very impressed by service offered from anabolic-steroids.biz

T/A is roughly 2 weeks with regular shipping to Aus. Packaging is perfect, can get through the toughest customs in the world so it's very good

Ordered 72iu humatrope

Used the humatrope for a couple of months and can definitely say this is the top of the line gold standard in hgh. Full legit pharma at great price so can't go wrong. Was using the humatrope at 5iu ed and at the begging sides were very noticeable with CTS at night and especially upon waking up and a bit of water retention which I always get from quality growth. I could not be happier with the results. I was able to lean bulk very successfully using the humatrope alongside a cycle of AAS. Overall lean muscle gains were very impressive at 4kg and I would say I barely gained any body fat at all. I did not measure but I might have even lost some which is amazing at this stage of my training and for how long I have been using PED's. Overall I am extremely happy with the humatrope and Anabolic-Steroids.biz as a source. Highly recommend them

Have since out another order through and still continues to impress me with how quick they communicate and answer emails
    fz1

Post by fz1 Mon May 15, 2017 4:47 am

I'm about to place my second order through these guys. Australia is an infamously difficult country to ship to, however any skepticism I may have had about ordering online was quickly alleviated mere days after placing my order. Highly recommended!

The packaging is quite simply genius. I won't ruin the surprise, but I actually had to email the boys to figure out where my gear was kept!

I always get blood work done to ensure what I'm putting in my body is the real deal. I'm running Sustanon 350 at a very moderate dose of 1ml/week, which I intend to stack with other compounds moving forward depending on my personal objectives. Two blood tests spaced eight weeks apart show my free testosterone sitting stable at three times the average for my age bracket. Everything else (lipids, estradiol et al) well within healthy ranges. I'll continue to order from these guys in the future with confidence.

vendeslily

Post by vendeslily Mon May 15, 2017 7:18 am

ake anabolic steroids?
    My friend said he may be able to get me the capsule type of steroids and that they don't really have any negative effects but you don't get as big from the type that you inject. I plan on taking them for three months if I go through with it and wonder if anyone has ever taken them? Could you tell me results in all? I am 17 and play football but the only problem is size. I am mentally as good as it gets and I am a great player despite my size but it's hard for me to gain muscle because damn genetics. I know most people call it cheating or whatever but if it's what it takes to get into one of the top school's in the nation then so be it. I just want to know the effects
    Update: I am without question good enough for pro's if I had the size. Great speed and the best intensity of any kid in the nation and that is not an understatment. He said the pills are green but I am not worried about this seson since I'm only a junior but will take them in the offseason..
    cookjay86

anabolic - Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? - Page 5 Empty Anabolic Steroids.Biz

Post by cookjay86 Thu May 18, 2017 5:29 pm

Just want to whine a bit. First time using these guys. Order received April 10th shipped April 18 (7 business days). It's now May 18 (18 business days from ship date, 25 from original order). I read people getting their order in 9 days ? They keep saying be patient. WTF ? According to tracking its in China. I'm in Oregon, could have rowed there by now.

Done whining.
    freejay

Post by freejay Mon May 22, 2017 3:37 am

I gotta give the guys at www.anabolic-steroids.biz big props. I've been dealing with them for about 15 months now and the service is as good today as it was when I placed my first order. I just received my latest order from them, Jintropin HGH. This is my second order of Jintropin from them, I had previously been using Ansomone however, Jintropin is easily on par if not better IMO.

Communication is always first class.

This is my third order of Jintropin from the guys, I've been using 8IU per day, 4IU at 6 in the morning another 4IU at 8 in the evening. I've definitely noticed I'm a lot more vascular since I started using it. I'm getting the best nights sleep I've ever had too and have also noticed a big difference in my overall well being. I'm gonna post some pictures if any of you want to have a look.

With so many so called "sources" online who all promise the soon moon and stars, finding a source you can trust can end up costing a fortune. Anabolic-Steroids.biz are as straight as they come and great guys to deal with. I've recommended them to several guys from my gym too and they all say the same thing. This is a great reliable and I will be a customer as long as they are around. Thanks guys.
    pops

Post by pops Mon May 29, 2017 10:01 am

Quick responses and really helpful, due to my order being messed up (my own fault really as I didn't have the order number).

Packaging was great.

Been using the clen and anavar for a week or so now, clen is spot on, getting the usual sides, shakes and lots of energy. Becoming more vascular too from the var. Test prop box had deca in it (seal wasn't broken so must of been a lab mix up, I contacted A-S and he said he would sort it out which is great yet again)

After my initial review I feel the need to post another one and my experience with anabolic-steroids.biz has been great. I'd recommend them highly.
    uppercut

Post by uppercut Wed May 31, 2017 7:53 pm

Placed order with Anabolic-Steroids.biz on 02-Apr-17; 59 days have passed and the order still shows being processed in China. Contacted AS several times and was told to have patents. The last reply from AS was to place a reorder and they would reship. I'll keep you informed of the progress.

Received order mid June. I was satisfied with product.

Last edited by uppercut on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
    krebel

Post by krebel Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:06 pm

this review is for my latest order i cant be more pleased with the products i have used many labs and these are buy far the best i have orderd with a-s a few times before and never been disappointed good job a-s
    communication spot on . and support was the best

product quality was superb was using a different lab and started using these and after 2 and a half weeks the results are dramatic weight strength are up and waking up with solid wood every morning

anabolic-steroids.biz are a really good site and with my order came free gift will always use these guys good job
    BigO

Post by BigO Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:59 am

Anabolic-Steroids.biz is the most reliable site I have ever used. The costumer support is unparalleled, the overall quality of the products is legit, and the orders are shipped fast. This is the only supplier I use, and based on my positives experiences with Anabolic-Steroids, I have no reason to look elsewhere.

Packaging is secure. To my knowledge, products are paid for via WU or BitCoin.

I highly recommend the Enantat 250. The price is relatively low and the quality is unlike anything I have ever taken. I have taken other blends in the past, but Dragon Pharma's Enantat blows them all out of the water. I will typically run 3 vials over the course of 10-12 weeks, stacked with anavar or T-Bol. After the first couple of weeks I incorporate arimidex on an every other day basis. I also use HCG to prevent atrophy during cycle and clomid for PCT.
    Anthony32477

anabolic - Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? - Page 5 Empty Fake

Post by Anthony32477 Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:28 pm

Hi i placed a oder with.Bizthey gave me a tracking number but it never came online after 10 days and i still dont got 1 and this is day 15 has any 1 had this problem with them ?
    Anthony32477

anabolic - Anabolic-Steroids.biz Reviews - Is It Legit or Fake? - Page 5 Empty Real

Post by Anthony32477 Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:57 pm

I got my tracking number after 10 days working online now and passing customs they are good sorry about the review i wrote above Neutral
    bigchris84

Post by bigchris84 Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:32 am

Anabolic-Steroids Is My Go To Source! Top Quality Gear, Awesome Customer Service, And Easy To Deal With. First Time Using Anabolic-Steroids, They Made Me A Deal That If My Gear Didn't Come Within The Expected T/A That They Would Reship And Add Free Items. Man Of His Word, The Package Arrived LICKITY SPLIT! I've Been Using These Guys For Some Time Now, Long Enough To Clarify That Their Gear Is Among The Best That I Have Used, Not To Mention Their Prices Are G2G.

Anthony32477

Post by Anthony32477 Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:25 am

I just got my gear today with free things they are really good people i already put my next oder in now going to try to get big Smile thank you 24 roids
    sundevil

Post by sundevil Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:27 am

Am new to steroids and this was my first order. So wanted to post a review to let others like me, who are nervous about loosing money or getting bad stuff that these guys are good. As the other reviews state all good stuff excellent communication to put you at ease received it the next week.

Came in a very thick plain brown jiffy bag thing. Looked just like any other packet.

Winstrol

Clomid

I took a small cycle as I said first time so just testing myself really to see how affected me. So was only about 4 weeks, 60mg split evenly over the day. Noticed effects within two days. Painful pumps fullness and the dreaded dry joints.

Worked brilliant for me for a small cycle. Didn't want to get massive I've lifted for years just wanted to get a little better shape and condition. Already planning what's next.
    Anthony32477

Post by Anthony32477 Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:39 am

Yes they are very good i got 3 packages from the but they are all d bol not really seeing gains from the d bol im on 40 mg a day i talk to a friend he said im on a very low dose of roids that i need test and on the test you should gain about 10 pounds in 8 weeks
    mrxplosive

Post by mrxplosive Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:35 am

Review for dragon pharma tren e and test 400

Communication was spot on, fast and friendly. Little delayed and no real explanation when I questioned the tren E though

Exceptional packaging and recieved the week after i ordered! Brilliant

The test 400 was smooth and on the money

Tren E caused UNBELIEVABLE pip had to stop using this as I literally couldn't sit down! Also sex drive and night sweats insomnia etc disappeared when switching from my current tren e to the dragon pharma, probably just a bad batch as im not seeing many people with this problem.

Would definitely order again from anabolic-steroids.biz, (in fact I will be doing very soon) he's fast, reliable and pleasant to deal with unlike some others, although not sure i dare order their tren e again.
    dixie wrecked

Post by dixie wrecked Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:47 am

Anabolic-Steroids.biz is without a doubt my go to source online. In my experience, online sources dont usually place much emphasis on customer service, A-S do and it shows. I have been using A-S for nearly two years, 14 seperate orders to date, some large, some small each one just a pleasing as the previous.

Packaging is discreet and usually arrives within one or two weeks.

Cytomel T3 (Dragon Pharma) - Have used 2 days on 2days off with clen for 90 days on two occasions - 100% legit, helped me to achive a body fat level some years ago I thought unattainable

Balkan Clen - As above, used in a cutting cycle, felt the shakes and the alertness on 0.2mg - top stuff

Kalpa Fianoxyl 10 (dbol) - currently using, three weeks in, weight is up, strength is up and I can feel the back pumps building up

Dragon Pharma Clen - Used with t3, experienced shakes and alertness - Will be using again as superb value for money

Dragon pharma letrozole - Unfortunately I am sensitive to gyno, therefore i always have letro on hand, have controlled and eradicated two seperate flare ups, on par with the pharma grade i have used in the past

SP Sustanon 250 - Smooth as silk, strength and size up, my favourite Base to a cycle, I am a massive fan of SP Laboratories products and the sust is no exception

Kalpa Cutaxyl 150 - Hands down my favourite PED i have ever used, Used in conjunction with SP sust, when on a cutting cycle, dropped from 110kg to 103, leaving me at approx 6-8% bf, My 1rm's went from 160kg bench, 160kg squat and 225kg dead to 180kg bench, 190kg squat and 250kg dead

I would recommend to friends and will use again, A-S will continue to be my go to source. Keep up the good work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:27 pm