smj
pound4pound
cschulze
JLBKOJACK33
Dr. Steroids
141 posters

RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source

willie2

source - RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source - Page 6 Empty Re: RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source

Post by willie2 Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:29 am

I ordered a small order of kalpa-dianoxyl-10mgtab-dianabol to try this brand.

support was good and answered all questions in a timely manner and was very helpful and polite

pack was well wrapped and very discrete couldn't hear the pills when i shook pack and had to cut open with a knive. received pack in 10 days from funds being sent.

I ran these at 30mg a day for 20 days with(deca and test from other supplier). had some sides on these heart burn was a bitch eat tums like candy. took 1 dose every 8 hours. i feel the product worked well and i have experience with dbol and i seen the same results from this brand did have a funky smell maybe the compond idk but i felt stronger and didn't get that bloated look like some say i can cut on these as with any compound im very happy with this brand gain at end was 5 pounds not to bad im happy with the results and would use again.

Was very happy with the whole process from start to finish and would recommend these guys as well very fast. i would like to try some other kalpa products in the future.
    dumbkidd

source - RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source - Page 6 Empty Re: RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source

Post by dumbkidd Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:43 am

First cycle I doing on my 10 week of 12 week test-e cycle @ 500 a week and I must say I loved it. Notice it kicking in around the 3-4 week and I was a amazed by the increased in strength , libido, and while being. Strength increase was a about a 20-25% increase as well feel strong pumps. Notice my body changing and feels great knowing I coming closer to my goals. Started a 225lbs now up to 240lbs . Libido is great feel like a teenager with hormones out of control. Wife ask why I didn't start cycle before. So I take it she enjoys the libido as well. Self confident also improve at least it did with me feel more like a alpha male. Feel strong all the time and feel good about myself. Anger and aggression is not an issue. Overall great first cycle for me and look forward to more to come.

Communication was good and painless very easy process

Packaging arrives air tight and very discret . Packaged arrived in 5-7 days very quick.

3-test E 250

1- clomid

Product is great , do get pip but I believe it's due to virgin muscles and my body is slowing adjusting. Pin yesterday and pip is very minimal so I'm adjusting just fine. Do have oily skin but it's not to bad didn't breakout with ache so I'm happy with that. No side affects other then the oily skin.
    bmoore2

Post by bmoore2 Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:42 am

Been running KP tren for 8 weeks now. Results are what you would expect from good tren - great. Night sweats, aggression, strength and size gains. Gear is very good, customer service is great very happy with Rxsteroids.

Communication and support is great, tickets were responded to quickly.
    tasman

Post by tasman Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:59 am

rxsteroids is a great international source,

every ticket was responded to in a few days , good communication,, not much needed

T/A was really fast for international source ,, got in on promo,, sent shipping address, package came within 10days to my house in the us,,

i used the dbol to kick start my deca , test cycle,, ive used Kalpa dbol before so i knew it would be great gear,, i used 60mg daily, pre work out for 4 weeks, kicked my cycle off nicely, , strength gains with in the first week ,, added extra weight to all my lifts, made weight seem light,, gained 11lbs in 2 weeks while using the Kalpa dbol,, i got pumped for hours as welll,, even after the gym i seem to stay blown up,, its a really good compound for bulking so it did its job, , , have not used clomid yet ,

rxsteroids is a good source , if ur looking for good product ,, carry kalpa which is one of the best in my opinion, , u cant go wrong, fast discrete shipping as well,, thank u for letting me on promo
    OldUncle

Post by OldUncle Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:25 am

This review is for cycle support to run while running another sources test e and tren e.

Communication was thorough and clear with no issues, order status updated consistently on website.

T/A was 15 days from donation, packaging was discreet and tightly wrapped.

Cabaser, clen and clomid.

Cabaser is keeping prolactin issues at bay and has been a bonus to my sex life, have seen an increase in sex drive and erections. even had a 3' money shot, my wife couldn't believe it lol. Clen is raising body temp at 120 MCG a day and have lost 2% bf so far. Haven't ran the clomid yet as I'm still on cycle.

This source will continue to receive my business.
    shadow11

Post by shadow11 Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:23 am

Received it all. Took longer then expected but they came out solid in the end.

Ps using kalpa's test e and dbol/drol results as expected.

Stanston00

Post by Stanston00 Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:30 am

I've placed couple of orders with them. They never let me down.

None needed. Just sit back and order will arrive within mentioned TA

Packaging with discreet.

Tren Hex

Drost En

Testo En 250

Dosages had been 500mg of Drost, 500mg Tren and 700mg of Test. During the first phase, I gained tremendous amount of size. I put on fat and my abs completely disappeared. Did some changes to diet and fat started to come off but strength and aggression were same. Libido and well being were high. I had severe anxiety, insomnia, night sweats, acne and noticed some hair loss.

Their products are awesome. Will order again.
    vans

Post by vans Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:49 am

Just orderd some gear , 7 to 10 days can't wait. You guys ROCK.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:23 am

Welcome to the site bro, and you won't be sorry...roids is the finest. A+ service and A+ products, nobody else comes close. Take care and be safe!!
    dump truck
    dump truck

Post by dump truck Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:54 am

Welcome and enjoy everything we have to offer
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:35 am

welcome to roids you won't be dissapointed!!
    vans

Post by vans Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:19 pm

Thanks for the welcome bro's, ive been part of some forums but this feels like home.
    tight booty
    tight booty
    VIP
    VIP

Post by tight booty Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:19 pm

Welcome vans and its nice to hear you are happy with roids...
    TANK828
    TANK828

Post by TANK828 Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:17 pm

Welcome Bro The Service Is Excellent And The Products Are Too
    Jbronco

Post by Jbronco Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:05 am

First time ordering from this source. Great prices and free product is a huge bonus.

Emails answered promptly

Products were well wrapped

7Lab proviron

Seems to be good. Nice libido boost at 50mg per day.
    diesil

Post by diesil Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:13 am

Really happy with this site, always skeptical about ordering on the net but WOW, I'll be coming back., the guy was so helpful and quick to respond, really impressed.

Packed, discreetly well done.

Used products before, I really like Kalpa.

Highly recommended, really top guys there. Very helpful, great prices and an overall great experience
    AUfan74

Post by AUfan74 Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:22 am

I finally recieved half of my order a few weeks ago .

pretty good but you may need to be patient to recieve your products

Packaging was really good

Test blend

Masteron enanthate

Product is good good quality , i noticed it right away when i saw them, and i wasnt wrong .I've been using them for about three weeks ,and It definitely got me put on a few pounds (around 7lbs so far),my muscles look fuller and harder , it's probably the test , as the masteron enanthate hasn't fully kicked in yet . But anyways, it's definitely helping me getting bigger . It also helped me breaking plateaus right away in bench and squat..from 395 to 405lb in bench , and from a little more than 500 To 545lb in squat

Kalpa's test is some good shit , I definitely recommend it . For the masteron , i'll keep you update later

Overall i'm pretty satisfied .. Good products , easy payment , good packaging . I just can't wait to recieve the second part of my order
    Iron_Gook

Post by Iron_Gook Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:05 am

Okay, now i consider myself a regular customer. This review will be more about my orders ive made with this guy in general and not about a specific order, over the months i most probably made around 15 orders? I can say that every single order i have made has been an absolute pleasure, you recieve an email at every stage of the order keeping you up to date, and delivery time is just fantastic, from recieving the 'shipped' email i have not had to wait longer than 2 weeks to recieve my stuff.

No problems what so ever all orders have been very well packaged and discreet.

Mostly kalpa and 7lab stuff, test, tren,dbol,winstrol. Also tried this guys dragon pharma and now ordered some sciroxx gear.

Everything works as you would expect

The quality of gear is exactly what you'd expect, nothing bad to say!
    Gamer17

Post by Gamer17 Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:24 am

I received my first order from RXSTEROIDS. It was great quality. The gains were great. Products from here are worth while. Prices are very reasonible. Contact with company is great. Ask your questions and you will have a reply with in 24 hours. They say shipping is 10 - 20 days I received it in 12.

Overall very happy with RXSTEROIDS.NET. I will continue to order from here. I suggest you try it to.
    cvictorg

Post by cvictorg Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:52 am

First time ordering from this source, and I can say so far I am happy buying from these guys. One of the cheapest for gear out there no doubt. I recommend using this source.

Didn't communicate simply because it was not needed, no problems what so ever occurred, they did keep me updated very well on my order process and status.

T/A was good, ordered friday night, so obviously didnt get dispatched until the monday , and it arrived tuesday morning. Packaging was okay, a jiffy inside a jiffy for extra protection.

Kalpa Test Prop

Kalpa Mast Prop

Haven't yet used them yet, although i have run kalpa test p and mast p before from another source. kalpa are g2g.

Will definitely be using this source from now on, excellent prices, great T/A and overall top notch service, thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:25 am