+3
Dr. Steroids
BuffD
Pappa_Pump26
7 posters

I had to do a drug test at work today!

Pappa_Pump26
    Pappa_Pump26

Drug - I had to do a drug test at work today! Empty I had to do a drug test at work today!

Post by Pappa_Pump26 Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:02 am

This is what they test for ( THC, COC, PCP, OPI, AMP ). That is alot of crap to test for. I don't know much about drugs, so I was wondering if any of these tests are going to show anything that I am taking on my cycle. I am taking Dbol, deca and Cyp. Thanks for the help bros, I fill like an idiot asking this but I don't know what all these tests are for.

Peace,
    Pappa Pump26
    BuffD
    BuffD

Drug - I had to do a drug test at work today! Empty Re: I had to do a drug test at work today!

Post by BuffD Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:02 am

Nope. You have to run specific tests to test for steroids. They are also pretty expensive to do so they wouldn't bother.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Drug - I had to do a drug test at work today! Empty Re: I had to do a drug test at work today!

Post by Dr. Steroids Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:52 am

Yeah bro, you should be fine unless your not telling us something. Steroids arent something that just pop up on a drug test.

They're testing for rec drugs.
    wheelzdgh

Post by wheelzdgh Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:52 am

Plus, another reason they dont test for aas is because its not mind altering, if you run over a coworker with a forklift they dont say " I think he may have been on test or dbols or something". Cool
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Post by Mr.E Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:52 am

Hey Bro,

You will be fine.....just as long as you don't do rec. drugs!

Cheers
    England
    Pappa_Pump26
    Pappa_Pump26

Post by Pappa_Pump26 Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:35 am

Thanks guys,
    I have never touched rec. drugs in my entire life. So I guess I'm good. Thanks for the info bros.

Peace,
    Pappa Pump26
    chainsawdog99
    chainsawdog99

Post by chainsawdog99 Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:29 am

Has there been any advances in drug testing that allow for detection of HGH yet?
    Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Uzisuicide Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:01 am

Bro

I had two drug tests while I was on D-bol/deca/cyp for two different entities and passed both. No worries bro.

Uzi
    Pappa_Pump26
    Pappa_Pump26

Post by Pappa_Pump26 Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:58 am

Thanks bro! I'm not worried now.
    Uzisuicide wrote:Bro

I had two drug tests while I was on d-bol/deca/cyp for two different entities and passed both. No worries bro.

Uzi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 am