Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Clomid Or Nolva Or Both?

jrobinsonlaw
    jrobinsonlaw

Clomid Or Nolva Or Both? Empty Clomid Or Nolva Or Both?

Post by jrobinsonlaw Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:07 am

I am doing a 12wk cycle with only 200mg/deca per wk and sust. 250mg per wk and as for pct what is best for keeping gains clomid or nolva? Also, should I worry about gyno on this amount of gear? If so what do I do? thanks for any help
    Cannons
    Cannons

Clomid Or Nolva Or Both? Empty Re: Clomid Or Nolva Or Both?

Post by Cannons Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:38 am

In my personal opinion I would use Nolvadex for the simple reason of side effects. Clomid has the potential to cause you severe acne, emotional problems (depression) and temporary blurriness in sight. Nolvadex has no known side effects that I am aware of. You aren't on that high of doses but that doesn't mean that gyno isn't possible. You are still taking in more test than your body produces therefore, making it a possibility to aromatize into estrogen and cause gyno. Keep alot of Nolvadex on hand and if gyno symptoms occur take 40mg ed for a week or longer (until you feel comfortable that its subsided) then continue to take 10-20mg of Nolvadex from that point on until end of cycle.
    paulie617
    paulie617

Post by paulie617 Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:16 am

Well, I don't think you should run into any gyno problems with these low doses. I think it's a good idea what you're doin though. Even with those low doses you should still gain a considerable amount of strength and size depending of how long your cycle is. what I would do if I were you is have the nolva on hand in case any estrogen and gyno symptoms occur. Then I would use the clomid the second week after your last injection and run it for 3 weeks. Clomid is good for increasing your body's LH production which gets you producing your body's own Testosterone again. That's your goal with pct i order to keep you gains. Also, if you have the resources, you might want to increase the sust to 500MG'S a week because of the prop--a short ester.
    jrobinsonlaw
    jrobinsonlaw

Post by jrobinsonlaw Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:08 am

How much clomid? thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 pm