Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

2 posters

How to finish this one off?

lxfiveo

How to finish this one off? Empty How to finish this one off?

Post by lxfiveo Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:09 am

Been on since August 4th and still have a little ways to go, which makes this the longest I've ever been on. First 8 weeks went like this..

1250 mg Test E
    600 mg EQ
    Dbol 30mg (weeks 1-4)

Then switched up for the next 8 weeks (well, actually looks like I had enough for more like 10 or 11 weeks)..

75mg Tren/ED
    100mg Prop/ED
    EQ 600mg/wk

I have enough left for about 2 weeks. I also have 2000mg of winny tabs on hand that I was going to run at the end on their own while I try and shed some of the fat I've accumulated on theis bulker (I went from 230# to a current 263#, but luckily only moved up one belt buckle loop! ) Should I run the winny at 75mg/day for the last 3 weeks while I'm waiting for the EQ to exit my body and start PCT? I'd like to as I also started back up on clen/Hydroxycut/t3 now that I've clamped down on the food intake. Oh, and I'm taking 3.3 iu's of GH daily with this cycle and will continue the GH post cycle (probably at a higher dose and in conjuction with slin). Anyone see any issues with this or have any better suggestions? Thanks guys!
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

How to finish this one off? Empty Re: How to finish this one off?

Post by Eating Machine Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:08 am

That sounds good to me. Make sure you use HCG as a part of your pct when coming off of a long cycle and especially when tren is involved. 75mg of winny would kill my joints and it also causes me depression when I come off of higher doses, but, the HGH should eliminate any depression.
    lxfiveo

Post by lxfiveo Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:59 am

Thanks EM! I'm going to drop back to 50mg/day on the winny as I'll go ahead and keep the prop going until the end. Had HCG on hand, so I started it this weekend at 1000 iu/day on Sat/Sun and will continue to do this the next 4 weekends. Last time I ran HCG I did the 1000iu/day for 10 days straight before starting Clomid...but evrything I've read since then seems to promote HCG use during cycle, not post-cycle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:52 pm