Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Take a look at this cycle and tell me what you think?

Saucemonkey34

Take a look at this cycle and tell me what you think? Empty Take a look at this cycle and tell me what you think?

Post by Saucemonkey34 Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:36 am

Ok im going to start my new cycle and I was wondering what you guys thought about it??
    Week 1-6
    D-bol 50mg E.D. (only 4 weeks)
    Test Eanthate 600mg a week
    EQ 600mg a week
    deca 600mg a week
    Hgh 30iu a week
    Week 7-12
    Tren. 200mg a week
    Deca 600mg a week
    Sus. 600mg a week
    Hgh 36iu a week
    I would like to know what I should come off with and if i should add anything....oh yea I will be taking b12 also.
    MdTNT
    MdTNT

Take a look at this cycle and tell me what you think? Empty Re: Take a look at this cycle and tell me what you think?

Post by MdTNT Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:08 pm

Hey Bro' i tried to find if you had posted your stats before or what cycles you had done....then it might be easier giving you some suggestions. I know one thing for sure 50mg d-bol is hell on your liver. I hardly ever do more than 30 split into three seperate equalt doses. I eat 'em a lot and still dont ever go over 30mg. 4wks is good for 'em though...try posting some stats and then some bro's might be able to better recomend modifications.
    chasem0420
    chasem0420

Take a look at this cycle and tell me what you think? Empty Re: Take a look at this cycle and tell me what you think?

Post by chasem0420 Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:58 pm

why are you gonna start off with the enthanate (long-acting ester that'll take about three weeks to take effect) and then switch up to sus (which contains shorter acting esters that take effect almost immediately)?
    maybe you should swap around the sus and enth to sus weeks 1-6 and enth weeks 6-12..
    Adrenaline

Post by Adrenaline Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:52 pm

I gotta agree with the guys.. switch the test around for sure and yeah thats too much Dbol per day.. but you should post your cycle history. I wouldnt use deca and EQ at the same time either, its kind of a waste since they are somewhat similar. I'd use eq thruout or during the last half of the cycle to solidify the gains. You can use B12 too like u said you were but eq is real good for appetite stimulant already. Just tryin to save you some shots! lol
    Saucemonkey34

Post by Saucemonkey34 Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:48 pm

Yea my last cycle which was 400mg test cyp/400mg eq every three says for 12 weeks made me eat like a fucking horese. I could not stop eating, which was great becase i cant force myself to eat when im not hungry. So being really hungry is a plus for me. Now my stats are im 5'8" 187 and this is my second cycle and....im 19. It makes total sense to switch the tests around i will do that. I really want to include the eq becaause of the effects it had on my hunger and help keep the water down. Ive never done deca but i was told this would be a good cycle, please give me more of your info im lovin it.
    chasem0420
    chasem0420

Post by chasem0420 Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:30 pm

bro, being that this is only ur 2nd cycle and it sounds like ur trying to bulk, why not just keep it simple? if i were u i'd run

wks 1-4
    dbol 30mg/day

wks 1-6
    sus 500mg/wk
    eq 400mg/wk

wks 7-12
    enth 500mg/wk
    eq 500mg/wk

wks 10-PCT (if u wanna lean out a bit)
    winstrol 50mg/day

i guess you could incorporate the tren in there somewhere in lieu of or in addition to the strol, i just don't know too much about Tren And don't wanna give u shitty advice. i'm sure some of the other bros around here can help you incorporate tren if ur dead set on it, but u oughta be able to make some good gains on the cycle i laid out.
    also, only reason i put sus wks 1-6 is i assume u wanna use it at the beginning to take advantage of the short esters and bring test levels up immediately...ive heard a few people talk about running sus the first half and then switching over to enth or cyp later in the cycle...
    Saucemonkey34

Post by Saucemonkey34 Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:08 pm

ive taken tren and love it, it cut fat and puts on mass all in one, i think its a great drug...thanks for the info i like the cycle alot

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:25 pm