BodyPharm Reviews

Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

BodyPharm Reviews Empty BodyPharm Reviews

Post by Dr. Steroids Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:47 am

BodyPharm Reviews Bodypharm

BodyPharm Reviews

Let us know what you think about this new brand lab from Japan.
    jcanaan2057
    jcanaan2057

BodyPharm Reviews Empty Re: BodyPharm Reviews

Post by jcanaan2057 Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:24 am

I have used supertest 450 and test prop 100.

Currently going into week 7. Great pumps, increase in strength, not much weight gain due to the gear getting me lean n hard. But then again only did 6 weeks so far, and im eating around 4000 calories a day. I take 1000mg of supertest a week, and took prop 100mg every other day for 6weeks. Started 200mg eod but pip was intense and could only do it for 2 weeks then back to 100mg. Supertest had barely any pip.

Will write further review upon completion of the 14 weeks. But so far, BodyPharm is G2G!
    The Deuce

Post by The Deuce Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:41 am

Bodypharm winstrol (stanozolol)

I feel great. stronger after 1 week. Have that great warm intense feeling running through my body. I am taking 50 mg every day. have not experienced any side effects yet. extra sweat in the gym. I feel pumped at all times.
    DIESELGIRL
    DIESELGIRL

Post by DIESELGIRL Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:43 am

Nandrolon-D and Test E

Started to feel the difference within a month, Pinning was easy and smooth. No PIP.

Deca 2 ml/week, test E 3 ml/week

Gradual increase in strength. Workouts were getting more and more interesting. The most important factor of motivation is "Progress". Saw some steady decent gains which motivated me to work even harder. Muscles were getting thicker, fuller and more bulky. Unfortunately gained decent amount of water too. Started anti aromatase by week 5 but still held some water at the end of cycle.

A brand worth giving a shot. would encourage others to give it a try. Worked well for me.
    maverik
    maverik

Post by maverik Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:03 am

Product qualtiy very high. Bodypharm orals were especially potent compared to other winstrol I can remember. It could be because I have not used orals in very long time, but I thought they were especially potent, and extremely reasonably priced. As usual the T450 is great and the Bodypharm Tren 200 is pound for miligram the cheapest tren you will find on the internet pretty much I would have thought, and it's very effective. You can always tell the tren is legit because after an inject you can literally "taste" it a little bit in your mouth, or smell it in your sweat e.t.c.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:04 pm

Excellent Quality products, all that i expected from them both, fast gains, aggression, strength, Love the bodypharm products!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:09 am