Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
MrX
Cannons
6 posters

IGF got me feeling like shit!

Cannons
    Cannons

IGF got me feeling like shit! Empty IGF got me feeling like shit!

Post by Cannons Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:49 am

This post is a little similar to IP but a little different. I just started back up on IGF again about 5 days ago at 60mcg. The first couple injects were fine, but the last three have been HELL! I've injected into each thigh and the past three times they have formed a lump and gave me a shitty feeling afterwards. I just gave myself one and I feel like shit right now. I don't understand why all of the sudden its like this. Its the same bottle that I was using a few weeks ago. The only thing that I have changed is instead of injecting with 500iu of B12 with it I inject 10iu of BW with it. I've done that the past 6 or 7 injections but the last three I've had problems with. At first I thought it could be that I'm having a reaction to the BA in the IGF, but I would think I would have had that with the other injections as well. Last night I woke up with diahrea, and I was thinking it was something I ate, but now I'm beginning to think its the IGF, cause I feel some stomach discomfort right now. Any clue as to why all the sudden I'm reacting this way? You think my IGF has gone bad, or maybe my receptors are full , or what??
    MrX
    MrX

IGF got me feeling like shit! Empty Re: IGF got me feeling like shit!

Post by MrX Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:42 am

Bro, I have no idea about IGF except for feedback from customers. I hear that it makes you feel weird and tired for the first few days. I am not talking from experience here but just my 6 pence worth
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:23 am

hmm that is weird..it could be the ba..have you always run this dose? try injectin some where new
    Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:09 am

irishpride0769 wrote:hmm that is weird..it could be the ba..have you always run this dose? try injectin some where new

Yeah, I've always ran this dose. I'm gonna try delts tommorrow. I may even skip tommorrow if I still feel this way.
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:45 am

You've got to eat every 2 hours or you'll feel like doo doo. 60mcg is double what I use though, so that could be it too. Try skipping a day and then starting back at 30mcg per day and make sure your eating something every 2 hours.
    troponin

Post by troponin Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:26 am

IGF-1 is actually more insulinogenic than actual insulin on a mg per mg basis. I would guess that some of what you're feeling is mild hypoglycemia.
    kwyckemynd00
    kwyckemynd00

Post by kwyckemynd00 Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:03 am

troponin wrote:IGF-1 is actually more insulinogenic than actual insulin on a mg per mg basis. I would guess that some of what you're feeling is mild hypoglycemia.

Definately. I've been reading everywhere that all these guys on IGF-1 are constantly fighting the hypo...
    Cannons
    Cannons

Post by Cannons Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:46 am

Thanks for the feedback guys. I took a day off today and feel much better. My body has been doing some weird things the past couple months, and I think I may just go ahead and stay off of everything now for a few months. Eventually, I'm gonna make the decision to stay on all the time or take longer breaks, because I'm finding it harder and harder to recover after cycles now a days. Of course that has nothing to do with the IGF issue, just an after thought to tag along with feeling like shit from the IGF.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:45 am