3 posters

Mid Cycle Blood Test

Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Test - Mid Cycle Blood Test Empty Mid Cycle Blood Test

Post by Uzisuicide Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:43 am

As I told you guys earlier, I had a blood test done to help diagnose numbness and limited use of my hand. This blood test was performed 7 days after my last injection of Test/EQ a week (800mg/600mg). I stopped this cycle after week 4 or 5. Some red flags have went up in the blood test.

mIU/mL
    LH: Normal 1.5 - 9.3 Mine was <0.3

FSH: Normal 1.4 - 18.1 Mine was <0.3

The above is fine and I attribute it to normal HPTA shutdown from the gear.

ng/dL
    Serum Testosterone: Normal 241 - 827 Mine was 4134

Free Testosterone: Normal 5 - 21 Mine was 249.41

Again, the above is fine, the gear is doing it's job. The lab I think freaked when they saw those Testosterone numbers because underneath it said **Results verified by repeat testing** The next part is what I don't like.

Enzymes (IU/L)
    AST Normal 0 - 40 Mine was 52

ALT Normal 0 - 40 Mine was 106!

Cholesterol
    HDL Cholesterol ( mg/dl) Normal 40 - 59 Mine was 24

LDL Cholesterol (mg/dl) Normal 0 - 99 Mine was 132

I was using D-bol for 5 weeks and I attribute the high enzyme levels to that and alcohol. Is the enzyme level out of the norm for a cycle with orals? I have been using milk thistle but I haven't been drinking enough water. What are some other liver safeguards out there that you guys have found effective. I've dumped the alcohol by the way and started a new cycle of Anadrol 50mg ed and Test/Deca, 800mg/600mg wk.
    The LDL is high but as GeneticFreak put in the Blood test sticky it's under 160. What are some ways to lower it though. Blood pressure is fine. The enzymes are my main concern. I was using liquid Dbol and it's hard to get an accurate measurement when splitting a ML up into 5 or so seperate doses. Consequently, I ended up taking more than I should have. Thanks in advanced, and thanks for the sticky GF.

Uzi
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Test - Mid Cycle Blood Test Empty Re: Mid Cycle Blood Test

Post by Visions Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:31 am

Things that raise LDL and lower HDL:

Saturated fats raise LDL and lower HDL

High carbs can inversly contribute to High LDL... High carbs and raise Triglycerides and usually when Triglycerides are high so is LDL

MonoUnsaturated fats lower LDL and raise HDL... ie olive oil

PolyUnsaturated fats lower both LDL and HDL but more LDL

Trans fats which are made from PolyUnsaturated fats and are man made are like asking for Heart Disease and cancer... ie Hydrogenated oils

Palm and Coconut oils are Saturated oils too and they lower HDL and raise LDL

Eat more Omega3 and Omega6 fatty acids (oils)... ie Flax oil... even though these oils are considered PolyUnsaturated oils, these are the oils your body really wants so when you eat them your body will produce less cholesterol and alot less LDL also they are the oils that your body can't make and must come from diet,,, it can make all the other oils with them coming from the diet... Omega3 oils come from fish too... but supplimenting with fish oil should be done with caution to anyone that uses any type of blood thinner.... so it's best to eat real fish and suppliment with Flax oil...

So to change the cholesterol profile.... Eat very lean meats,,, no processed meats,,, Try to get most of your fat intake to come from MonoUnsaturated fats or at least a higher % compared to the saturated fats you eat from meats and suppliment with Flax oil...
    GeneticFreak
    GeneticFreak

Post by GeneticFreak Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:08 am

First things first...no alcohol while on orals! LOL

Your diet might be having an affect on your cholesterol levels....are you bulking?? If you are bulking, you may need to consider cutting back on Trans fats. Are you taking flax seed oil as part of your supps?? If not, you need to add it to your list. Cut back on processed meats and add more fish to your diet as well.

Honestly though, 132 is not too bad for a person using aas. I have seen some people's LDL levels get as high as 154. The main thing is to keep an eye on it and make sure that it does not "continue" to rise and get too high. You might consider taking Liv 52 (which we sell) which will help to keep enzyme levels from getting too high as well as regulate hepatic cholesterol biosynthesis. Here is some general info on Liv 52

Liv.52 simply ensures optimum liver function. Through the protection of the hepatic parenchyma, and by way of its potent antioxidant properties, the product acts as a powerful detoxification agent. It neutralizes all kinds of toxins and poisons from food, water, air and medications- all sources of detrimental effects on the liver. Counteracting those hard-to-avoid poisons and therefore protecting one of the body's most important organs, Liv.52 has enormous health benefits for everyone.

Liv.52 was introduced in 1955 as a specially formulated liver support product. Since then, Liv.52 has been sold worldwide and is widely recognized by thousands of health professionals as one of the most effective liver formulas, with beneficial affects reported in over 300 studies on a wide variety of cases. Alcohol users particularly found Liv.52 helped them maintain a healthier liver. It also helps people taking allopathic medications who want to protect themselves against the damaging hepatotoxic side effects of those medications.

I am short on time right now so I had to post this info quickly. I will look at this again later this evening when I have more time...
    Uzisuicide
    Uzisuicide
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Uzisuicide Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:05 am

Thanks for the info guys. I have always been a big saturated fat eating mofo but it appears that has to change while on a bulker. I have re-started my bulker last week. I have flax seed oil on hand but have almost never used it. I'll begin taking it immediately and I'll pick up some liv.52. The liver values had me a bit concerned now that I've resumed taking an oral. Orals have always been my favorite part of a cycle.

Uzi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:48 am