Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
bigguy
biglifter
6 posters

Frequent diuretic usage?

biglifter
    biglifter

Frequent diuretic usage? Empty Frequent diuretic usage?

Post by biglifter Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:52 am

Do any of you guys take a diuretic type supplement on a regular basis to keep your skin looking thin? I have finally got myself really lean and have never used a diuretic before and want to try it because my skin always seems a little thick. What is your guys take on somewhat regular diuretic use?
    bigguy
    bigguy

Frequent diuretic usage? Empty Re: Frequent diuretic usage?

Post by bigguy Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:53 am

bad idea! you will kill your kidneys...BB'ers only use diuretics right b4 shows to fully dehydrate themselves & even then it is very dangerous...

you prolly need to lose more bodyfat to get your skin thinner...i know it took me a couple of times of dieting...
    *N.V.S*
    *N.V.S*

Post by *N.V.S* Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:34 am

Yeah. Bumpin BG. You are not lean enough if you need to run a diuretic on a constant basis. Very dangerous.

nvs
    biglifter
    biglifter

Post by biglifter Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:06 am

Now I am just talking natural diuretics here. Legal stuff! Dandelion or B-6 type diuretics you can by at any vitamin store.
    *N.V.S*
    *N.V.S*

Post by *N.V.S* Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:44 am

Originally Posted by biglifter Now I am just talking natural diuretics here. Legal stuff! Dandelion or B-6 type diuretics you can by at any vitamin store.
    The removal of excess fluids may increase the removal of important vitamins and minerals from the body, such as calcium, potassium, and other important electrolytes. It may be necessary to supplement with other nutrients to help compensate for the loss of these nutrients when using a natural diuretic.

Diuretic herbs you can consider include:

Dandelion cleanses the bloodstream and liver. Dandelion is used as a natural diuretic. Dandelion improves the functioning of the kidneys, spleen, pancreas, and stomach.

Green Tea in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine has been used as a stimulant, diuretic (to promote the excretion of urine), astringent (to control bleeding and help heal wounds), and to improve heart health.

Linden is used in connection with colds, cough, fever, infections, high blood pressure, and headache (particularly migraine), and as a diuretic (increases urine production), antispasmodic (reduces smooth muscle spasm along the digestive tract), and sedative.

Stinging Nettle has detoxifying properties that extend beyond the urinary system, but its diuretic action makes it particularly effective in this area. Overuse of nettle is not a concern as with juniper. Though the nettle root has the primary diuretic properties, all parts of the plant facilitate cleansing.

Yarrow diuretic action aids the elimination of fluid and toxins from the system via the urine.
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:26 am

I am sure the natural diurectics will lose their effectiveness over time. Plus other than the loss of vitamins and electrolytes your blood pressure can drop from using them. If you have thick skin it may be that you still have a layer of fat to lose from your skin and not water. You can't stay totally ripped and shredded all the time. At least not contest shredded. It's just not healthy.
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:05 am

I just drink some green tea and take some Dandelion Root while I'm on cycle now, and that helps keep the bloat down a little bit. I use less than the recommended amount and I eat a crapload, so I don't consider it to be harmful. You could possibly just have thicker skin. I've always been really lean but my skin has always been a little thicker too. A doctor told me that I just have thicker skin and that it's a good thing. I don't remember exactly why it was suppossedly a good thing, but I think it involved having a higher level of HGH. I've always been short though, so maybe that doctor was full of shit.
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:41 am

Use sodium control to control water weight under the skin---- Excess sodium leads to dumping of vascular volume to edema under the skin-----Control your sodium ---you will be fine ---dont cutt it out just keep around 2000mg a day---Diuretics only used when kidney filtration is comprimised

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:02 am