Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Bone spurs in shoulder

d rock

Bone spurs in shoulder Empty Bone spurs in shoulder

Post by d rock Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:57 am

Hey Bros,

I wanted to see if any of you guys ever had to get orthroscopic surgery to have spurs in your shoulder removed. I have been putting it off for about a year but the pain is becoming too much. I can't even get a decent workout in anymore.

I was wondering if there's alternatives. Maybe some of you guys are having shoulder issues and have found a way to fight thru it.

If I have to go thru with it, I wanted to find out how long I can expect to be down and out. I really hate to go thru with it now considering were going in to the spring/summer months.

Thanks to all who replies.
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT
    NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT

Bone spurs in shoulder Empty Re: Bone spurs in shoulder

Post by NPC-HEAVYWEIGHT Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:38 am

You will have to work with PT post surgery for about six weeks---they can help alot with building strength back up in the shoulder --you should be out of commision for about 3 weeks before you can start to free it up a bit --shoulders problems are the worst ==you do everything with the shoulder
    Bodybuilder1977

Post by Bodybuilder1977 Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:12 am

Yes, about 5 years ago I had orthroscopic surgery done in my shoulder and removed my bone spurs and was real weak for about a year and now I had no pain and can lift heavy and no problem, hope this helps you out,
    d rock

Post by d rock Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:59 am

Thanks guys for the response! At least I know now what I have to look forward to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:27 pm