Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

So Much To Consider

harney

So Much To Consider Empty So Much To Consider

Post by harney Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:15 am

ok here i go:
    6'2 190-200 lbs 32yrs
    been lifting for some time naturally of course but really regularly for 2 years, i train hard, harder than anyone i can remember training with, but my gains are soo slow. Heres why i am here: i was in the army in yougoslavia (as it was then called) and i had a m8 who happened to be an army doc. I was lifting back then too, we went to graz austria and to a semi nutrition-semi pharmacy place and he got me some"stuff". Well holy feck did it work, i got a pill every day and roughly 1 injection in my delt per week. At the time being in the army we had weekly checkups to do so it all went unnoticed. I no longer have contact with him but my partner at time told me it was a dec-Dbol cycle.
    I don't recall any pct or anything but never had probs, but now that i am a little(i mean little) more versed on the subject ie Dht, estrogen, test prod shutdown i would like to do try the same cycle again. Nothing too long, injections dont bother me, just ignorant as how to administer etc, safely.
    And i really wouldnt know where to start as far as ancillaries would go. I would really appreciate someone shedding a little light on me thanks:
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

So Much To Consider Empty Re: So Much To Consider

Post by 69ECLIPSE Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:53 am

welcome to the site bro theres a ton of info here on the site!! just do some research on the things your not sure of.put together a cycle you'd like to run and we'll critique it and give you some advice.a better word for ignorant would be inexperienced in your case!! your ignorant if you don't listen to good sound advice which isn't the case here!!
    harney

Post by harney Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:48 am

ty for the reply m8.
    here's what i was thinking, the llewellyn special#1:
    weeks 1-10 300 mg deca
    weeks 1-6 30 mg dbol
    ancillaries?
    pct?

plus alittle more bout myself, fat storage isnt much of a concern, i burn it up pretty quick naturally, i am looking to gains 10-15 lbs after water is gone, and well a relatively simple injection protocol for my first(second) time around
    TY
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:41 am

harney wrote:ty for the reply m8.
    weeks 1-10 300 mg deca
    weeks 1-6 30 mg dbol
     ancillaries?
    pct?

plus alittle more bout myself, fat storage isnt much of a concern, i burn it up pretty quick naturally, i am looking to gains 10-15 lbs after water is gone, and well a relatively simple injection protocol for my first(second) time around
    TY            
    I would advise the cycle as follows :

Test Cyp weeks 1-12 500mgs weekly
    deca weeks 1-11 400 mgs weekly
    D-bol 40 mgs daily weeks 1-5
    aromasin 20 mgs daily weeks 1-13
    HCG 500 iu's twice a week weeks 3-12
    pct:
    week 14 clomid 150 mgs/20 mgs aromasin daily
    week 15 clomid 100 mgs/20 mgs aromasin daily
    week 16 clomid 50 mgs/20 mgs aromasin daily
    week 17 20 mgs aromasin
    harney

Post by harney Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:22 am

sounds deadly, just not sure i want to start off with 4 injections per week, gonna have to mull that 1 over m8
    ty
    psyche myself up for it
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:55 am

Its only 2 shots a week...

Cabaser (dostinex, cabergoline) should also be used with deca throughout the cycle and for PCT to keep prolactin levels down

It may look complicated but its not and he has layed out the right precautions to make sure you have a successful and safe cycle and you'll rebound after the cycle back to normal...
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:50 am

harney wrote:sounds deadly, just not sure i want to start off with 4 injections per week, gonna have to mull that 1 over m8
    ty
    psyche myself up for it            
    BRO YOU DO 2 INJECTS WEEKLY MON & THURS

1.25 CC'S OF TEST CYP(2OO MGS PER ML/CC) MONDAY
    1 CC OF DECA(250 MGS PER ML/CC) MON

1.25 CC OF TEST CYP THURS
    0.75 CC DECA THURS

THANX FOR ADDING ABOUT THE CABASER VISIONS GOOD LOOKIN OUT!!
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:41 am

harney wrote:ty for the reply m8.
    weeks 1-10 300 mg deca
    weeks 1-6 30 mg dbol
     ancillaries?
    pct?

TY            
    First off a warm welcome to the site bro.  Now my 2 cents...lol.  Bro i believe the best thing you could do right now is just take some time and read.  There is so much info on this site...educate yourself.  There is so much more to using AAS then just sticking yourself with a syringe and voila you get big, and i am sure you understand this.   Understanding different AAS compounds and how they work, their side effects, how to control these side effects etc...this is a good place to start.  The first thing you need to understand though (as reflected in your sample cycle above), is why you need testosterone to be the base of all your cycles.  Whenever you take AAS, no matter which one you will shut down your natural test production.  If you do not replace your own test (that has been shut down) with sythetic test, you will get a host of side effects such as lethargy and loss of libido.   Again welcome bro and feel free to post any questions that you have.  If you feel uncomfortable posting a certain question then pm me and if I do not know the answer then i will find out for ya!
    harney

Post by harney Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:38 am

i am a pretty humble guy, would give my shirt to anyone but rarely find others the same, so i GGGGRRREEAAATTTLLLYYY appreciate the time to post with your exp, i (apparently) misunderstood that bit about testosterone, let me see if i grasped it now i thought that your body read Overload and stopped producing and thats why you needed pct after to bring up test levels back to normal. Also i thought almost all aas were structurally similar to testosterone, ie wouldnt nandrolone (ex) have the same effects?
    gulping
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:15 am

All steroids have the potential to stop your body from producing Testosterone. The Deca will cause an increase in estrogen, which your brain will recognize. Then your brain thinks that the source of the excess estrogen is because your body is making too much testosterone, because testosterone converts into estrogen when a male has too much Test in his body. So then your brain tells your body to stop making testosterone in order to lower the estrogen. The same can happen with excess DHT too. Deca is Nandrolone. Nandrolone is testosterone without it's 19th carbon atom. So then it is able to be very anabolic without causing as many androgenic side effects. However, one androgenic side effect is the ability to get and maintain an erection, as well as even wanting to have an erection. I'm not against low dose and short Deca/no Test cycles, but you run into some bad complications from them. Deca Durabolin also stays in your body longer than any other steroid. So if complications arise from it, you will have to deal with them for months.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:31 am