Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Baby forearms

stealth114
    stealth114

Baby forearms Empty Baby forearms

Post by stealth114 Mon May 14, 2018 12:12 am

Guys,
    Just recently got back from a cruise and I had taken some pics wearing short sleeve shirts. I couldnt be more horrified at how goofy I look reagrding a fairly big body with two tooth pick forearms stucking out from my shirt sleeves.

Any suggestions for a forearm blaster program that will turn my baby forearms into that which deems respect?! THANKS!

And yes, I have tried everything, from hammering my forearms training them first and using hammer curls, heavy curls and reverse curls , lots of deadlifts and still nothing works. They look great when pumped up but give them a few hours and its back to Mr Spaghetti arms...

Maybe Nitrate can share some info, hey there Mr New ISSA TRAINER
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Baby forearms Empty Re: Baby forearms

Post by Dr. Steroids Mon May 14, 2018 12:47 am

What works the best imho is take a broomstick handle not longer than 2 feet in length. Tie a rope to it and at the bottom attach a weight.This is hard to explain but i'll do my best explain it. What you do is using your wrists roll the rope onto the broomstick by twisiting it using your forearms and then slowly lower it back down. This will work them rediculously.
    stealth114
    stealth114

Post by stealth114 Mon May 14, 2018 1:24 am

Dr. Steroids.. I know exactly what exercise you described, I have seen a few done it before in past gyms... Wrist rollers I think its called..

I have started training my forearms twice a week at the end of my workout but making sure not to overtrain them on the day I hit biceps. I just finish up with some heavy hamemr curls and wrist curls. At times I hit giant tri sets consisting of reverse barbell curls, hammers and wrist curls done in succession..
    shortys_102
    shortys_102

Post by shortys_102 Mon May 14, 2018 2:04 am

Dr. Steroids wrote:What works the best imho is take a broomstick handle not longer than 2 feet in length. Tie a rope to it and at the bottom attach a weight.This is hard to explain but i'll do my best explain it. What you do is using your wrists roll the rope onto the broomstick by twisiting it using your forearms and then slowly lower it back down.  This will work them rediculously.            

Bump This. It kills my forearms
    Assassin
    Assassin

Post by Assassin Mon May 14, 2018 2:50 am

Da Fonz is right on, wrist rollers are great. You want to make sure you keep your arms straight out in front of you. My gym has some milk crates that you can stand on so that the weight can hang below your feet which gives you a few extra wrist rolls. One thing I might change is the broomstick. I have bigger hands (I'm 6'5), so I think PCV pipe works best for me, I use pipe thats about 3" in diameter. And if you tie a short piece of steel pipe to the other end of the rope, it makes it easy to change the weight, rather than tying and untying a damn not every time you want to change.
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Mon May 14, 2018 3:23 am

I'm surprised that there aren't any masturbation jokes on this thread. Being about bulky forearms and all.
    stealth114
    stealth114

Post by stealth114 Mon May 14, 2018 3:57 am

El Mucho, I use my trunk , not my hands to do that.

Regarding this wrist rolling exercise, do you guys use a pronated or supinated grip? I see you guys say this really kills your forearms but that same feeling you get, where you feel as if yopu want to rip off your forearms for the searing pain is so excruiating, thats the point I already take my forearms too with my other forearm exercises. Some how I think this wrist rolling will work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:08 pm