Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

First Time Prop User.help

bignready
    bignready

First Time Prop User.help Empty First Time Prop User.help

Post by bignready Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:02 am

did my first shot of prop last night.1.5 cc in my delt.no pain at all until this morning.pain is kinda bad but i expected that.i can man up but problem is i feel likecrap this morning.woke up feeling achy like flu symptoms.a little low grade fever but it comes and goes.just dont feel right.could i possibly be getting test flu this early?
    BMZ617
    BMZ617

First Time Prop User.help Empty Re: First Time Prop User.help

Post by BMZ617 Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:34 am

I've only used prop in one cycle and my only complaint was the pain. I've never had flu like symptoms from any type of test. Remember, is is that time of year when the actual flu is going around. It could be possible you're really getting sick. I'd stick with it and see what happens, you'll be very pleased with the results you get from prop. Your girl will too if you know what I mean.
    bignready
    bignready

Post by bignready Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:20 am

cool.i will stick with it,just being safe.and my wife is in trouble.i am a horndog even durung and after pct.lol
    vans

Post by vans Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:12 am

Hey bro, just finnished prop cycle and first shot, flu symptoms than all went well, you need too keep blood levels stedy or it will happen again, i felt this as i increased dose. good luck.
    magRT496
    magRT496

Post by magRT496 Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:52 am

I've never ran prop myself, but i am planning on it soon. From what i've read here ( http://www.roidsmall.com/showthread.php?t=12845 ) you dont have to live with the pain. read through that thread and let me know what happens.
    magRT496
    magRT496

Post by magRT496 Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:46 am

vans wrote:Hey bro, just finnished prop cycle and first shot, flu symptoms than all went well, you need too keep blood levels stedy or it will happen again, i felt this as i increased dose. good luck.

Are you saying that you only get the flu the first time but as long as you keep your levels up it wont be that bad? how many injections did it take before the flu went away. Man i hate the flu, worst feeling ever imo.
    NTG
    NTG

Post by NTG Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:31 am

Prop flu is pretty common. As for the pain try warming it a bit and massaging the inject site after you stick. 1.5 is a lot in the delt unless youre huge. I couldnt handle that much when I started, regardless of the brand of prop. Cutting it with some B-12 or steril oil are good options as well.

NTG
    vans

Post by vans Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:12 am

Hey, yes bro first shot flu symptoms than a day later all is ok, every other shot is ok as long as you dont increase your dose or it happens agian if you do. i also found ED injections best. thats me. good luck.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:47 pm