Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Cycle Update

o2jumper
    o2jumper

cycle - Cycle Update Empty Cycle Update

Post by o2jumper Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:55 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know how things are going as of week #3 of my first cycle. 30mg/Dbol per day - 200mg/deca X 2 shots per week - 250mg/Sust X 2 shots per week. I mix the two and inject Mon and Thurs, 1/2 in each quad. I have been doing DC Training as of last week, wow, it is a killer. Need to measure chest and quads, but definitely growing. Girlfriend and friends are noticing and I only gained 14lbs. Lats are bigger, I can barely get my arms behind my back to stretch and give my back a little crack. Anyway, feeling good, eating right and g/f loves the new look.

Starting Weight: 168lbs Present Weight: 182lbs
    Arm Size: 14.5" Present: 16"
    Bench: 245lbs X 2 Present: 275lbs X 2
    Leg Press: 450lbs X 10 Present: 630lbs X 10
    SquatSmithMach 285lbs X 10 Present; 405lbs X 10
    D.K.
    D.K.

cycle - Cycle Update Empty Re: Cycle Update

Post by D.K. Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:54 am

sounds good, the dbol is whats making you not be able to strech its from the
    all the water being retained in the muscle, I get the same thing, its a great feeling until you have an ich on your back you cannt get to! lol

later
    Chuck
    Chuck

Post by Chuck Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:55 am

o2jumper wrote:Just wanted to let everyone know how things are going as of week #3 of my first cycle. 30mg/DBol per day - 200mg/Deca X 2 shots per week - 250mg/Sust X 2 shots per week. I mix the two and inject Mon and Thurs, 1/2 in each quad. I have been doing DC Training as of last week, wow, it is a killer. Need to measure chest and quads, but definitely growing. Girlfriend and friends are noticing and I only gained 14lbs. Lats are bigger, I can barely get my arms behind my back to stretch and give my back a little crack. Anyway, feeling good, eating right and g/f loves the new look.

Starting Weight: 168lbs Present Weight: 182lbs
    Arm Size: 14.5" Present: 16"
    Bench: 245lbs X 2 Present: 275lbs X 2
    Leg Press: 450lbs X 10 Present: 630lbs X 10
    SquatSmithMach 285lbs X 10 Present; 405lbs X 10

Sounds great Bro. How's the DC Training going?
    o2jumper
    o2jumper

Post by o2jumper Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:35 am

Re: itch..thank god for the g/f for that.

Re: DC Training. Very intense. I sweat my arse off and I know it's working because I am sore. I guess I have not been pushing myself hard enough in the past. I like the idea of working multiple muscle groups. What I discovered is that all of the personal trainers at my gym have not heard of DC trng. I am sure people are looking at me like, "he does not know what he is doing" since I am not focusing one one or two muscles. But then when I'm throwing 80lb dumbell presses for three sets at 15 reps and then curling 45lbs dumbells after that, I think they reconsider that whatever I am doing must be working. Guys significantly bigger than me are not doing much more and they look at me all sideways, pretty funny.
    o2jumper
    o2jumper

Post by o2jumper Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:37 am

Another quick update.

This is more of story update than measurements.

On two occasions while out w/ the girlfriend...I am the permanent DD... I was asked if I was the bouncer because someone wanted to complain about some jack!@# that couldn't handle his liquor. I am not huge by any means, but I guess there is a big difference weighing 165 and weighing 190. I found some pictures from last Christmas and I weighed 145. Wow, I cannot imagine being back there again.

Thanks RoidsMall staff, members and your quality products.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 pm