Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

2nd cycle

mentzer77

cycle - 2nd cycle Empty 2nd cycle

Post by mentzer77 Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:06 am

Hey guys,
    well I'm back for a second round. First cycle was Anavar 6 weeks and 2 weeks of winny, I gained 16 pounds of mostly lean muscle and kept 13. I got stupid and did WAY too much cardio (big mistake) for a couple of months and ended up loosing some muscle, on the plus side i lost four inches around my gut.
    I wanna run another cycle in a couple of months, I know people like test but i dont wanna use nolva or clomid for a couple of reasons. Nolva is a cancer med and clomid can cause glaucoma. Its not the juice that worries me, its clomid and nolva's side effects that i worry about. I have read that Clomid can desensetize your hpta ?
    Well that leaves me with EQ, PRIMO, ANAVAR.

I was thinking of running anavar again. I gained about 13 pounds from anavar and 4 from winny. Should i add primo or EQ to my cycle. If yes then how much should i run. what kind of results can i expect by adding an injectable.

I also have no prior experience with poking. Can you guys tell me what to expect. The only concern that i have for injectables is injecting to close to a nerve. Ok i know by now you guys are laughing your butts off but I have a valid concern here. I have read online that if the juice has been injected too close to a nerve that it could create pressure on the nerve and thats not a good thing. I know aspirating helps if you poke your self in a blood vessel but how would you know if you inject it too close to a nerve.
    Thanks in advance.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

cycle - 2nd cycle Empty Re: 2nd cycle

Post by Rulez Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:02 am

Hrmm....dont really know where to start.

First off at no point in that post did you mention using a Test for a base. Not smart....you need to include Test in to your cycles because you are shutting yourself down while taking AAS.

Secondly....are you seriously linking Nolva/Clomid in the same catagory as EQ/Primo/Var????? If so then you have A LOT of reading and learning to do before i recommend a cycle for you to take. Nolva and Clomid are for PCT and EQ/Primo/Var are actual steroids.

Read through this site bro. There is a wealth of knowledge out there from VERY smart and experienced memebers. Study up then come back with a proprly designed cycle for you that you think would be good and we will help you from there.

E.X. if you feel you want to run Test E/EQ/Tbol for your next cycle then we can help you with dosages and proper PCT...etc...
    mentzer77

Post by mentzer77 Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:41 am

Hey bro, I think you misunderstood me. I know those are pct drugs.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:31 am

Thats great...i just was unsure what you were getting at.

Anyways what are some ideas as far as what you would like to do for a second cycle? And what will your PCT consist of?

If you want to avoid Nolva then you can go with Aromasin and Clomid for a very good PCT. Also it will help a lot if you add in HCG during cycle.
    ramborippt
    ramborippt

Post by ramborippt Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:23 am

what does nolva being a cancer drug have to do with anything, i believe it doesnt cause cancer.. and what about clomid dont you want to take it ?
    mentzer77

Post by mentzer77 Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:16 am

Thanks for responding you guys
    Ramborippt, clomid i have read could cause vision problems, its also said that clomid can desensitze (spelling) the hpta. In other words our hpta doesnt react to LH as much. I really dont know the proper terms here but that was my understanding from what i have read about clomid.
    ramborippt
    ramborippt

Post by ramborippt Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:17 am

mentzer77 wrote:Thanks for responding you guys
    Ramborippt, clomid i have read could cause vision problems, its also said that clomid can desensitze (spelling) the hpta. In other words our hpta doesnt react to LH as much. I really dont know the proper terms here but that was my understanding from what i have read about clomid.

do any of the vets on here have anything to say about this ?
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:09 am

clomid is a very safe drug and side effects if any are only temporary.women usually have more sides then men.i have read that it could cause blurred vision but once again its temporary.where did you read that clomid can desensitize your hpta.if you have clinical studies than please post them it would be an interesting read.i however have found nothing on this!!
    mentzer77

Post by mentzer77 Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:53 am

Here's a study i found on pubmed. Let me know what you guys think of it. I have been reading some posts around here and people are moving away from nolvadex but in this particular study nolvadex seems to be the winner.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:09 pm