Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
jrobinsonlaw
zambon
6 posters

4th week& test-e dont kick in yet?

rockhardman

4th week& test-e dont kick in yet? Empty 4th week& test-e dont kick in yet?

Post by rockhardman Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:06 am

Im 5'7'' i gain so far from 180lbs to 198lbs in 4 weeks and my cycle is 35mgs ED Dbol for 4 weeks and Test-E 500mgs a week going for 12 weeks, i mean i gain a lot so far so good but my sex drive went down, and nuts too, it seems that AS effect me differently by puting my libidi way down is this common ? do i have to just stick with it?
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

4th week& test-e dont kick in yet? Empty Re: 4th week& test-e dont kick in yet?

Post by gustavo77 Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:58 am

As the testosterone increases in your body so does estrogen and sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). I experienced the same sides while on testosterone during my last cycle. What you need to do is get your estrogen levels down to normal range and to limit SHBG. In order to do this you need to take an aromatize inhibitor like arimidex,aromasin or letrozole. Recommended doses for each of these is Arimidex 0.5-1mg/day, letrozole 2.5mg/day and or aromasin 25mg/day. Due to arimidex's negative effects on lipid or cholesterol levels, i would suggest letro or aromasin. Aromasin being the best AI but also the most expensive. These side effects you are experiencing clearly show that high estrogens on cycle can cause a lot more problems then just gynecomastia. Get your estrogen levels down and you'll feel a lot better. In regards to the shrunken testes, get your self some HCG. Take 1000iu of HCG, then three days later do 500iu and then continue taking 500iu 2x per week right up until you start pct, then stop the HCG therapy and commence pct. Take care.
    zambon
    zambon

Post by zambon Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:37 am

What he said.

Also it tkaes the test e about 5 weeks to get going, then you should get a boost again. Are you running any anti e's and if so what and how.
    jrobinsonlaw
    jrobinsonlaw

Post by jrobinsonlaw Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:25 am

Gustavo is exactly right.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:05 am

gustavo77 wrote:As the testosterone increases in your body so does estrogen and sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). I experienced the same sides while on testosterone during my last cycle. What you need to do is get your estrogen levels down to normal range and to limit SHBG. In order to do this you need to take an aromatize inhibitor like arimidex, aromasin or letrozole. Recommended doses for each of these is arimidex 0.5-1mg/day, letrozole 2.5mg/day and or aromasin 25mg/day. Due to arimidex's negative effects on lipid or cholesterol levels, i would suggest letro or aromasin. Aromasin being the best AI but also the most expensive. These side effects you are experiencing clearly show that high estrogens on cycle can cause a lot more problems then just gynecomastia. Get your estrogen levels down and you'll feel a lot better. In regards to the shrunken testes, get your self some HCG. Take 1000iu of HCG, then three days later do 500iu and then continue taking 500iu 2x per week right up until you start pct, then stop the HCG therapy and commence pct. Take care.

Gustavo you got this down perfectly except I would suggest 500iu every third day instead of 2 X a week...
    rockhardman

Post by rockhardman Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:51 am

gustavo77 wrote:As the testosterone increases in your body so does estrogen and sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). I experienced the same sides while on testosterone during my last cycle. What you need to do is get your estrogen levels down to normal range and to limit SHBG. In order to do this you need to take an aromatize inhibitor like arimidex, aromasin or letrozole. Recommended doses for each of these is arimidex 0.5-1mg/day, letrozole 2.5mg/day and or aromasin 25mg/day. Due to arimidex's negative effects on lipid or cholesterol levels, i would suggest letro or aromasin. Aromasin being the best AI but also the most expensive. These side effects you are experiencing clearly show that high estrogens on cycle can cause a lot more problems then just gynecomastia. Get your estrogen levels down and you'll feel a lot better. In regards to the shrunken testes, get your self some HCG. Take 1000iu of HCG, then three days later do 500iu and then continue taking 500iu 2x per week right up until you start pct, then stop the HCG therapy and commence pct. Take care.

hey thanx a lot gustavo!! just 1 more question how long do u take aromasin?
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:29 am

Take it as soon as you get it, each day and continue taking it all the way through pct and if you can afford it a few weeks after pct.
    BMZ617
    BMZ617

Post by BMZ617 Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:07 am

I'm going into my 3rd week of test cyp 400mg and deca 500mg EW, I'm taking 10mg Aromasin EOD and .5mg Cabaser on Tues. and Fri., and let me tell you my sex drive is through the roof. I feel like I'm 18 again!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:48 pm