69ECLIPSE
D.K.
6 posters

Inventory list...

Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Inventory list... Empty Inventory list...

Post by Rulez Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:32 pm

Trying to get things together about my next go around.

As a base i plan on running EQ and Andropen for around 13 or 14 weeks. I think i have decided to start the first 3 or 4 weeks with Dbol and run Tbol the last 5 or 6 weeks. I will also be getting Liv 52, HCG(taking from week 5-15), Letro, clomid, and i am thinking proviron.

My few questions are...
    -Is it worth me getting the Proviron?
    -Would Letro and Clomid be good enough for PCT or should i get nolva too?
    -How much Letro should i take during cycle?
    -Is it okay to run the Dbol first and Tbol at the end.

Thanks guys for any help you can give me. Gustavo you better chime in!
    D.K.
    D.K.

Inventory list... Empty Re: Inventory list...

Post by D.K. Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:24 am

proviron is not really needed in my opnion, make sure you have an antie to use during the cycle in case of gyno issues, I like aroma at 20mg a day but it can be pricy for most.

I would use nolva during pct but thats me.
    run the dbol for the 1st 4 weeks and the tbol for the last 6 weeks.
    use the live52 when you are on the dbol you can stop it and then start it again when you are on the t-bol. I have not used letro so I cannot advise you on that.
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:58 am

bumpin what dk says on this but for pct i'm running aromasin and clomid so i'll let you know.when are you planning on starting the cycle rulz?also if you run aromasin during the cycle which i am you shouldn't need the proviron.i can tell a big difference in my libido compared to previous cycles which i didn't use aromasin.i like dk am running the aromasin @ 20 mgs daily.
    ramborippt
    ramborippt

Post by ramborippt Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:00 am

i use 2.5mg of letro ed throughout the cycle and pct
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:56 am

Seems like i am running into the same problem again and again. Some say letro the whole way through and PCT even beyond if you wanted. Others say aroma is so much better and to run that all through the cycle and PCT. Some say that letro or aroma with clomid for PCT is enough while others say letro or aroma with Nolva is better. I wonder if letro or aroma with clomid and nolva is too much???

I am on the ropes b/t letro and aroma. At chemoneresearch.com they finally added aroma to their list at $65 and they have letro for $50. So i am thinking if aroma truly is better i will spend the extra $$. Especially since i will be saving on not having to buy proviron.
    ramborippt
    ramborippt

Post by ramborippt Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:54 am

Rulez wrote:Seems like i am running into the same problem again and again. Some say letro the whole way through and PCT even beyond if you wanted. Others say aroma is so much better and to run that all through the cycle and PCT. Some say that letro or aroma with clomid for PCT is enough while others say letro or aroma with Nolva is better. I wonder if letro or aroma with clomid and nolva is too much???

I am on the ropes b/t letro and aroma. At chemoneresearch.com they finally added aroma to their list at $65 and they have letro for $50. So i am thinking if aroma truly is better i will spend the extra $$. Especially since i will be saving on not having to buy proviron.

i choose letro because it is easier on my wallet. i get it from a researchlab company, the liquid stuff. its a good deal. aroma from genx just gets way too expensive if you plan on running it ed throughout the cycle. but if i had the extra money i would love to try the aroma pills from genx. i just finished up my pct last week. i ran letro 2.5 ed for 4 weeks, nolva 40/40/20 and clomid 100/100/50 and tribulus at 6g ed. worked very well, best pct ive done yet !
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:36 am

Bro letro and aroma are both effective for estrogen and pct purposes. Letro will increase natural test by up to 50% during pct and aroma will increase natural test by up to 60%. So aroma is a little better but either is fine. I would just run one of them with clomid for pct and you'll recover really well. IMO you don't need nolva at all. Peace.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:29 am

gustavo77 wrote:Bro letro and aroma are both effective for estrogen and pct purposes. Letro will increase natural test by up to 50% during pct and aroma will increase natural test by up to 60%. So aroma is a little better but either is fine. I would just run one of them with clomid for pct and you'll recover really well. IMO you don't need nolva at all. Peace.

Bump,,, exactly right...

Now I hate to trash a company... but since its in the open I don't want you to get screwed... I bought some Cabaser and Aroma from ChemOne... The Cabaser is at least 1/2 under dosed compared to the great product from PNP.... The Aroma absolutely sucks and didn't work at all and I think I could drink the entire bottle and it wouldn't do a damn thing... How can I prove this... I am very gyno prone and anything above 150mg I need to take an AI... For my cycle I am on right now I wanted to bump up my Test dose just to be a little more horny... so instead of my 150mg a week I took 2 shots of 150mg in just 1 week... Yep my knott under my right nipple started hurting as normal... but the not so normal thing was that when I took those shots I started taking ChemOne Aroma @ 12.5mg a day... within that week that knott was hurting... so I doubled the dose... then I doubled that dose ... still no releaf... No amount would stop it... only time... I had to stop taking test... I had to skip my next dose cause it would only prolong it... and I waited extra long just to make sure that my normal 150mg a week dose wouldn't spike my level too high and flare up the gyno again... That Aroma is complete shit.... Guess what... they don't have a way to contact them on their website... makes you wonder doesn't it... they certainly arent thinking about customer care... Now if the owner reads this... be aware that I didn't slam you in the open until someone made it public that they were going to purchase from you and I'm here to keep everyone safe and not get screwed...

There you have it...
    ramborippt
    ramborippt

Post by ramborippt Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:08 am

i know visions, ptest and i all use this site, innovative-solutionz.com which is http://www.beyondmass.com/~innovati/...10cbe6a9b2bda4
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:00 am

Well i guess i will just get either Letro or Aroma and use that ed during cycle and for PCT. I will also just use clomid for PCT instead of both clomid and nolva.

And for chem-one.....you might be exactly right Visions. I think i will check out the link ramborippt posted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:33 pm