Acne Questions

Acne Questions Empty Acne Questions

Post by 4444 Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:10 am

Is there anything you can do or take to help prevent acne during a cycle/
    745iDrive

Acne Questions Empty Re: Acne Questions

Post by 745iDrive Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:08 am

Bro,
    My last cycle 4 years ago and before that, I'd get some bad acne. Now, I haven't really gotten any...I spray my body with Axe Bodyspray when I get out of the shower everyday and have so far gotten maybe 4 pimples! Lookin at the ingredients in Axe, Alcohol being #1, I think has helped. Call me crazy, but I think that is the key to not getting bad acne. My fiance loves to squeeze that shit so I want as least as possible! Try it dude if not, ReAccutane works well I hear, but watch the liver and dry lips!
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:51 am

4444 wrote:Is there anything you can do or take to help prevent acne during a cycle/

i use a acne body wash and shower twice a day.i also use pro-active which does a great job.tanning will also help.
    ramborippt
    ramborippt

Post by ramborippt Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:44 am

you can also try vit. b5 which is also called PANTOTHENIC ACID. Second in effectiveness only to vitamin A derivatives, vitamin B5 has been shown to counteract the hormonal imbalance at the heart of acne formation for most people. B5 plays a vital role in the production of Coenzyme A, which is necessary in order to metabolize skin oil. Vitamin B5 is also the most common B vitamin for stress relief, indirectly aiding acne prevention through lowering stress levels. B5 enhances the circulation of cells involved in healing wounds and is needed for the proper functioning of adrenal glands. dosages my vary but i would start out with 4-5g a day and see how that works, if its not really working then i would up the dose by a gram.

also vit. A is good. Vitamin A deficiency can be a cause of acne. Vitamin A works to strengthen the protective tissue of the skin and prevents acne formation by reducing sebum production. Vitamin A is also essential for the maintenance and repair of skin tissue. As an antioxidant, vitamin A also rids your body of toxins. The prescription medication Accutane®️ is a derivative of vitamin A, and is very effective. i take animal pak and i think the dosage in those pills are enough alone.

Post by 4444 Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:19 am

when you say 4-5, does that mean 4 to five pills each day? Also how much vitamin A each day/
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:59 am

4444 wrote:when you say 4-5, does that mean 4 to five pills each day? Also how much vitamin A each day/

4-5 means 4 to 5 grams. Depending on how many grams your pills are would determine that. I believe you can get B5 in a powder form also.
    ramborippt
    ramborippt

Post by ramborippt Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:38 am

yes its 4-5 grams a day, i said 4-5g a day and "g" meant grams.. im not really sure what the ideal dose for vitamin a should be, but i would say around 10,000 iu each day
    DARKSEID

Post by DARKSEID Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:26 am

vitamin a dosing works along the same lines of accutane since they are basically the same thing. 10,000iu is the lowest recommended dose I've seen. You can run it higher, you'll just get the syptoms like you do on higher doses of accutane with all the drying.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 am