Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

Any creative ways to keep HCG sterile?

lire.trv
    lire.trv

Any creative ways to keep HCG sterile? Empty Any creative ways to keep HCG sterile?

Post by lire.trv Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:28 am

New ideas come up all the time, so maybe someone has an innovative way to keep HCG sterile. It comes in 5000iu, and as recommended on the board, I'm going to add it the second half of my current cycle at 500iu e3d.

Sooooo, what creative ways are there to mix and then keep it sterile in the fridge?

TIA!

lire.trv
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Any creative ways to keep HCG sterile? Empty Re: Any creative ways to keep HCG sterile?

Post by gustavo77 Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:06 pm

Ok, you need one empty sterile vial and some bateroistic (sp) water. Open the hcg amp inject 1 ml of the sterile water into it, very slowly. Stir it with the needle, then draw it the syringe and inject it into the sterile vial. Now inject 4 additional ml of sterile water into the sterile vial. So what you have now is a solution that is 5000iu/5ml in the sterile vial. .5ml would = 500iu. Store the solution in the fridge and it should last about 4-6 weeks. Peace.
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Any creative ways to keep HCG sterile? Empty Re: Any creative ways to keep HCG sterile?

Post by w000dy Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:43 pm

Once I mix the hcg I load it straight from the amp into my syringes, put them in a ziplock bag, and put them in the fridge.
    lire.trv
    lire.trv

Post by lire.trv Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:30 pm

w000dy wrote:Once I mix the hcg I load it straight from the amp into my syringes, put them in a ziplock bag, and put them in the fridge.

Isn't it funny? I'm sitting here with 50-100 STERILE syringes in the house, and I'm wondering . . . "What do I have in my house that can be sterilized and used as a container?"

Duh.

Thanks for the idea!

~lire.trv
    w000dy
    w000dy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by w000dy Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:50 am

lire.trv wrote:Isn't it funny? I'm sitting here with 50-100 STERILE syringes in the house, and I'm wondering . . . "What do I have in my house that can be sterilized and used as a container?"

Duh.

Thanks for the idea!

~lire.trv

No prob bro. Are you using insulin syringes or what?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:52 pm