irishpride0769
thenic123
8 posters

Which One ?

thenic123
    thenic123

Which One ? Empty Which One ?

Post by thenic123 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:01 pm

G'Day everyone. Names thenic123. I am a new member. I'll tell u a bit about myself first.
    I am 30, 5'4",
    live in Australia
    the best I ever was is 95kg,
    14% fat,
    17in Arms,
    legs 27in,
    Calf 15in,
    Waist 38in.

My best is :
    Flat Bench : 400lb x 1 ( That was F*&king hard )
    Squat : 300lb x 12
    Curled : 120lb x 4

All natural, No 'roids,  Maybe it was just the fat that helped?!  

I have not worked out 4 over a year. But I am thinking of getting into it again.
    When I stopped training, my back went on me. I was in bed 4 a week. It is still sore now. I have gone 2 the Doc and had it CT scanned. Waiting 2 see what the results r.
    I still get back into training no matter what.
    Over the years, I have taken only natural stuff like Test boosters , Creatine. Protein powder. I was very interested in the Test boosters, but they did nothing. Mainly eating well and working out hard did the job.
    This time when I get back into training. I am looking 4 some serious results.

My goals are 18in arms, knock my waist down, have that bodybuilder mass toned look, that i have always worked hard 4 but never really had.

So i am going take some gear. It's the ******du site (Can I post this?). This is only what is available. They don't have any PCT products there though.

Testabol Propionate 100                    
    Trenabol Depot 100
    Andropen 275
    Boldabol 200
    Testabol Enanthate 250
    Nandrolone Decanoate (Decabol)
    Trenabol 75
    Mastabol 200
    Trenabol 200

I am thinking of using one of these :  trenabol 200, mastabol 200 or tenabol depot 100
    I chose these cause they won't Aromatize. No water Retention. No DHT Conversion.

Which one do u recommend?    

Also what can i do 4 PCT. I can't get any clomid or Nolva from there. They don't have any.
    Do i need 2 take any supplements or tablets I need 2 take while i am on this stuff.
    I brought some Halodrol 50 to try but i think i got the " new " batch which I have been reading about them, they r not as good as the first batch. I will try them and see what happens. So i am not going 2 stuff around anymore.  

Sorry about all the ?s but i have no one 2 ask here, no connections.
    Any help would be great.
    Cheers
    Thenic123
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Which One ? Empty Re: Which One ?

Post by irishpride0769 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:45 pm

welcome and great to have you my first and only recommendation at this time would be to train naturally for a little while to ease your body back into it, you dont want to jump into a cycle to fast especaiily sionce you already have a pre existing back injury...once you put osme time back in then lets talk cycles,, again welcome and we look forward to hearnig more about you and frmo you, feel free to ask us anything we are a family here
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:41 pm

irishpride0769 wrote:welcome and great to have you my first and only recommendation at this time would be to train naturally for a little while to ease your body back into it, you dont want to jump into a cycle to fast especaiily sionce you already have a pre existing back injury...once you put osme time back in then lets talk cycles,, again welcome and we look forward to hearnig more about you and frmo you, feel free to ask us anything we are a family here

BIG BUMP ON THIS you need to get back in lifting shape before you consider aas!!welcome to ****** bro you have a wealth of knowledge here so take advantage of it,great to have ya aboard!!
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:28 pm

definetly agree with the advice given...AAS is not a miracle...it still takes very hard work & dedication...if you lay a good foundation you will be better off in the long run & have less chance of reinjuring yourself...
    yob2k
    yob2k

Post by yob2k Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:15 pm

agreed with the above. train for some months first, then get into aas. also ****** does have pct on the site, you just gotta search harder..
    tight booty
    tight booty
    VIP
    VIP

Post by tight booty Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:01 pm

From one Aussie to another......Welcome!
    thenic123
    thenic123

Post by thenic123 Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:35 pm

Thanku 4 all the replies. Yeah I know I have 2 ease back into it. I have done it before, I know what 2 do.

My mate and I got back into it 2 years ago. We did a rehab work out 4 3 months. We were bench pressing 40lb x 15,20,20, stuff like that, gave me the shits 'cause I benched heaps more. but u can read what I ended up doing. Man but I loved it in the end. One word : PATIENCE ( what am I saying, I want 2 take 'Gear' before starting the gym again)lol

I am just preparing myself about what " gear " 2 take, what cycles. Examples of what u would take from the above list. So I can stop thinking about it and just focus on training, cause I hope I can get some from here(Australia site ) down the track.

I will let u know about my progress, always. First though, I have 2 get my back fixed and get back up 2 where I was.
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:12 pm

thenic123 wrote:Thanku 4 all the replies. Yeah I know I have 2 ease back into it. I have done it before, I know what 2 do.

My mate and I got back into it 2 years ago. We did a rehab work out 4 3 months. We were bench pressing 40lb x 15,20,20, stuff like that, gave me the shits 'cause I benched heaps more. but u can read what I ended up doing. Man but I loved it in the end. One word : PATIENCE ( what am I saying, I want 2 take 'Gear' before starting the gym again)lol  

I am just preparing myself about what " gear " 2 take, what cycles. Examples of what u would take from the above list. So I can stop thinking about it and just focus on training, cause I hope I can get some from here(Australia site ) down the track.

I will let u know about my progress, always. First though, I have 2 get my back fixed and get back up 2 where I was.

excellent idea about waiting...mnat make the mistake of jumping to gear and end up fucking themselves up worse than they were....well the gear to take is all about goals..buulking or cutting etc..let me know what your goals are and in the meantime i woulld do some cardio to bring that bodyfat level down so youi will be happier with your upcoming cycle..
    TANK828
    TANK828

Post by TANK828 Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:06 pm

Welcome Aboard
    Nitrateman
    Nitrateman
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitrateman Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:45 pm

Welcome, bro...you'll get all your questions answered here and then some LOL

Bro, my concern is the waiste size...do you carry most of that waiste in the front (been there know a thing or two about it) the reason I ask, is that when I had your waiste size, I always had chronic back props and the only thing that worked for me was speed bike/racing bike peddling...it helps because you are bent over and the glutes and back are always in a stretched working relationship to the rest of the body, while taking the stress of teh bigger waiste off the back. You might want to include this into your workout routine.

Other than that, you need to prove to yourself and to us as well that you are committed to your workouts, through your persevearance and tough mindedness

Good luck bro

Nitrateman

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:48 am