Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

PCT For Very Low But Long Cycle

yatesfitness
    yatesfitness

PCT For Very Low But Long Cycle Empty PCT For Very Low But Long Cycle

Post by yatesfitness Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:40 am

Well Im 35 I had blood wrok done about 20 weeks ago right before I got ON my cycle .My test was 334 and they lowest level for a 60 year old was 350 .So it was low before I started .Anyways I did 225 mg a week for 15 weeks and I have now droped down to 175 per week for the last 5 weeks .This was my first time with test and I felt great and still do and honestly dont want to stop but I feel that maybe I might need to give my body a rest . Do you think with this low of a cycle I will even need PCT ? If I did need it I have clomid on hand and was wondering whats the least amount you would think I need to be effec tive if any at all ?? I droped down to 175 because I wanted to see if I would feel any changes with a lower dose and as of yet things have pretty much stayed the same .Im basicly doing my own HRT but thinking of taking a break .Any thoughts about PCT ??Thanks alot YF
    d3r3k
    d3r3k

PCT For Very Low But Long Cycle Empty Re: PCT For Very Low But Long Cycle

Post by d3r3k Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:40 am

PCT is always good to do, its cheap enough so just do it to be safe and avoid extra problems, it wont hurt thats for sure, not sure on the dosages seeing the test is only 225, though some of the more experienced should know this one
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:25 am

if you decide to come off then you will need pct because you have been supplementing the test and your body has not been producing it.i think you should talk to visions on this one,but my belief is to just maintain at a low dose of test and not even do pct
    yatesfitness
    yatesfitness

Post by yatesfitness Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:25 am

Thanks guys .I really dont want to come off at this time and thats kinda why I went from 225 mg ew to 175 and I might even bump down to 125 mg ew . The thing is in my case my test is abnormaly low on my chemistry for a 60 year old man it shows 350-720 for total test .I have never used test or anything before and before I started my test levels were at 332 total test . My doc said that she would not put me on test so I said ok then I will do it myself .My plan has been to have my insurance cover this but I have been on a waiting list for a better doc that will hook this up .I know because its my wifes doc and he told her so now its been a waiting game . Anyways back to the post (sorry kinda of geting of the subject ) I would like to get some feed back about if I do chose to come off for awhile is pct really needed ? And if so at about what dosage .It would be clomid because its what I have around here . Any other I deas out there ? Thanks again for those who already answered .YF
    supdoc
    supdoc

Post by supdoc Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:17 am

yatesfitness wrote:Well Im 35 I had blood wrok done about 20 weeks ago right before I got ON my cycle .My test was 334 and they lowest level for a 60 year old was 350 .So it was low before I started .Anyways I did 225 mg a week for 15 weeks and I have now droped down to 175 per week for the last 5 weeks .This was my first time with test and I felt great and still do and honestly dont want to stop but I feel that maybe I might need to give my body a rest . Do you think with this low of a cycle I will even need PCT ? If I did need it I have clomid on hand and was wondering whats the least amount you would think I need to be effec tive if any at all ?? I droped down to 175 because I wanted to see if I would feel any changes with a lower dose and as of yet things have pretty much stayed the same .Im basicly doing my own HRT but thinking of taking a break .Any thoughts about PCT ??Thanks alot YF

I just had a similar question, hope you get some answers. My test levels came back a 130 thats free test also. I"ve never heard of anyones test being that low, my doc's putting me on TRT but im not sure of the dosage yet, i"ll find out friday, Im trying to figure out if i need PCT for a ongoing TRT.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:53 am

I say get on TRT and stay on it... you'll live a better quality life... Not only do you build more muscle and your bones will stay strong but you function much better mentally, physically and sexually... Its been proven that men with higher Free Test levels, which usually go along with higher levels of Total test, are mentally more sharp... less forgetful,,, short term memory is much better... Better sense of well being,,, Sexually more active,,, better moods... Less test = grumpy old man... Declining test = estrogen becomes dominant = no sex drive = prostrate enlargement = prostrate cancer... If you want to decline like the rest of the men getting old then follow what that woman Dr tells you... If you want to feel much better and avoid all those problems I just mentioned then put yourself on TRT @ 150mg ew... I use Andropen and love it the best and it's cheap... Cheaper then getting it using your insurance... Get on TRT for at least a month then get your Test and Estrodiol levels checked and make sure your levels are in the high normal range and not the range for a 60yr old man,,, you want your level like when you are in your 20's... Make sure the Estrodiol is in the normal range and if it's a bit high.... take a very small dose of Letrozole or Aromasin ed... Sometimes when you get older the body reacts differently then when you are young to the Test and you may produce more Estrodiol but most likely you wont... just get it checked...

I had chronic fatigue, depression and low libido before I started on TRT... It changed my life.... I would be like everyone else... getting old and becoming a couch potato with a big pot belly...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 pm