Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

4 posters

Natty Test Still Shut Down.......Help?

tylerhen
    tylerhen

Natty Test Still Shut Down.......Help? Empty Natty Test Still Shut Down.......Help?

Post by tylerhen Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:06 am

Finished my 2nd cycle about 4 months ago and my test still isnt even close to back to normal. I did the normal clomid and nolva PCT 4 weeks after cycle (two months ago) but it didnt do much.

Should I do another round of PCT drugs or what? Up the doses? Try a different combination of drugs? If so, which?

thanks for any help guys!!!!!
    SisterSteel
    SisterSteel

Natty Test Still Shut Down.......Help? Empty Re: Natty Test Still Shut Down.......Help?

Post by SisterSteel Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:40 am

What cycle did you run?? We need to know what you ran and for how long and in what dosages to provide better guidance..how do you know your test is still low?? Did you get blood work done or is it psychosomatic?

nvs
    tylerhen
    tylerhen

Natty Test Still Shut Down.......Help? Empty Re: Natty Test Still Shut Down.......Help?

Post by tylerhen Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:13 am

My cycle was

Dbol 45mg 1 - 6
    Test E 500mg 1-7
    Test E 750mg 7-12
    Deca 400mg 1-9

Clomid started 4 weeks after last injection
    ran Nolva during and a couple weeks after

As far as knowing im still pretty shut down? Well usually I jerk off or get busy with my girl 2 - 3 times a day. Right now I "might" feel like it once. Maybe..... Before I could not function if I didnt jerk off. Now I don't even think about it.

Should I order some HCG?

thanks for the help!!!
    SisterSteel
    SisterSteel

Post by SisterSteel Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:10 am

tylerhen wrote:My cycle was

Dbol 45mg 1 - 6
    Test E 500mg 1-7
    Test E 750mg 7-12
    Deca 400mg 1-9

Clomid started 4 weeks after last injection
    ran Nolva during and a couple weeks after

As far as knowing im still pretty shut down? Well usually I jerk off or get busy with my girl 2 - 3 times a day. Right now I "might" feel like it once. Maybe..... Before I could not function if I didnt jerk off. Now I don't even think about it.

Should I order some HCG?

thanks for the help!!!

What did you run the Clomid and Nolva at?
    You should have run the HCG midway till the last shot..too late for that now.

I think you are thinking about it too much. If you are worried i would get blood work done instead of counting the times you jerk off.

nvs
    tylerhen
    tylerhen

Post by tylerhen Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:02 am

Clomid 50mg
    Nolva 20mg

So you are saying HCG will do nothing? I have read everywhere that most people take it right before starting Clomid, or three weeks after final injection. If im still shut down, how would HCG now be different?

thanks!
    69ECLIPSE
    69ECLIPSE

Post by 69ECLIPSE Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:37 am

bro you should run hcg during cycle so you don't totally shut down.you started your pct 4 weeks after last inject when it should have been 2 weeks.the clomid should have been run at 150 mgs for 1st week,100 mgs for 2 nd week and 50 mgs for 3 rd week.nolva 60/40/20.whatever research you did must have been limited because you didn't do things right,at this point i would get your blood levels checked before you proceed with any more ancillaries!!!
    SisterSteel
    SisterSteel

Post by SisterSteel Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:31 am

tylerhen wrote:Clomid 50mg
    Nolva 20mg

So you are saying HCG will do nothing? I have read everywhere that most people take it right before starting Clomid, or three weeks after final injection. If im still shut down, how would HCG now be different?

thanks!

Yes you are probably still shut down because it appears you have not researched enough on your PCT. You should have run Nolva at 40/30/30/20mg and your clomid at 150/100/100/50.  I would reccomend you run your PCT over again imho.  HCG should be run during a cycle NOT afterwards, in the future run the HCG from the middle of the cycle to the end.  There are many threads here about PCT.  I suggest you read up on them to avoid this from happening again.

nvs
    tylerhen
    tylerhen

Post by tylerhen Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:25 pm

Guys, guys, guys....I did do the Clomid and Nolva as you stated. I did so on my first and second cycle. I just didnt think I needed to give that much info. Give me a break.....geez.

As for PCT, yes I have done a lot of research and 3 or 4 weeks after last injection is the most preferred.

And......I did research this message board and others for info on HCG and they all say HCG can be used during the cycle, or after to help restart. This is stated in the sticky at the top of this forum. Yes it is best to run it during, but it says it is fine to run it after for my purpose.
    SisterSteel
    SisterSteel

Post by SisterSteel Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:20 pm

Well then it appears you know what you are doing so you should know to get your blood work done to see whether or not you have fully recovered.

nvs
    zambon
    zambon

Post by zambon Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:21 pm

get the blood work, its the only way to see. Alot could be in your mind, coming off cycle sucks..the hcg would give you a boost but not really help you "recover" at the point. i remember your posts so I know you did research..I bet its your mind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 am