Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

So Does Nolva Really Not Effect Test Levels?

Emmortal
    Emmortal

So Does Nolva Really Not Effect Test Levels? Empty So Does Nolva Really Not Effect Test Levels?

Post by Emmortal Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:57 am

Hormonal changes in tamoxifen treated men with idi...[Exp Clin Endocrinol. 1988] - PubMed Result

Unbound MEDLINE | [Treatment of marked gynecomastia in puberty with tamoxifen] Journal article
    4thAD
    4thAD

So Does Nolva Really Not Effect Test Levels? Empty Re: So Does Nolva Really Not Effect Test Levels?

Post by 4thAD Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:32 am

Ive seen those also. I have always used tamox for PCT instead of clomid following Visions PCT guidelines, and have recovered flawlessly every time. I will be trying something different next time as far as tamox goes.
    Emmortal
    Emmortal

So Does Nolva Really Not Effect Test Levels? Empty Re: So Does Nolva Really Not Effect Test Levels?

Post by Emmortal Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:09 pm

Yea I've used it in the past and had good results with recovery, but after reading Visions protocol and seeing how it's not recommended due to not raising test levels I started digging and came across those.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:08 pm

Thanks for finding those... never seen them before... its too bad there wasn't more detail with them... and they contridiced each other in part... the first said LH and FSH increased and the second said it didn't or wasn't significant... The second said there was a greater level of increase of estradiol then test... also take note that SHBG increased because of the increase of estradiol.... Without it showing the amount of increase I'm sceptical on what they call significant...

Unless there is better info I will stick to what is shown in many studies to work...

Thanks for taking the time to find these...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 am