750GSXR
Visions
111 posters

Buy-Steroids.biz Reviews

longlegs
    longlegs

Buy-Steroids.biz Reviews - Page 2 Empty Re: Buy-Steroids.biz Reviews

Post by longlegs Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:37 am

These guys are great and are always fast shipping always top quality gear and easy to deal with, it's really that simple

BigNus
    BigNus

Post by BigNus Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:16 am

Yeah the prices are high, but I'm still waiting on my "cheaper" order from another source. I will be recommending this site to my close friends. Oh and the product's authentication code checked out as being real at Kalpa's site. I mean honestly, what more could you ask for?

RONIN321
    RONIN321

Post by RONIN321 Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:42 am

I used Sustaxyl 350 which is a four ester mix over a 12 week period.

This gave me the worst ever PIP I have ever had. Im talking swollen by about an inch for over a week. It was that painful I ran out of sites which were still tender. The results were ok but not astounding.

Ive ordered Kalpa Pharmaceuticals gear from buy-steroids.biz and have been happy with their products but this is not good. I would be interested to see if you've had similar feedback. Next time I will order singles and mix it myself.
    Big D
    Big D

Post by Big D Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:00 am

The dragon pharma dbol is definitely good gear. I was a little worried about the Kalpa's EQ, but its definitely gtg...

BDB66
    BDB66

Post by BDB66 Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:34 am

First time using buy-steroids.biz and very impressed. Very quick delivery and great products. Will be making another order very soon. Wins hands down over other uk sources ive used.

Tried kalpa's Test e very smooth to inject minimal pip will update with test e results after next order.
    chasem0420
    chasem0420

Post by chasem0420 Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:33 am

Ordered kalpa pharma test and arimidex

Very quick and reliable service

On week four of test and swelling up nicely and strength raising rapidly

Very good quality hardly any pip

Started arimidex yesterday to keep oestrogen at bay ..feeling the test working well ...good product

Very discreet and small packaging well protected
    PumpedUp230
    PumpedUp230

Post by PumpedUp230 Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:16 am

i ordered 4 times in the last couple months and everything arrived. currently on 750ew of dragon pharma's enantat 400 (test e) and gained 15-20lbs over the last month it maybe a little under dosed but most ugls are at least when you order from buy-steroids.biz you get what you order and dont have to be worried about your product never coming..im currently looking for somewhere i can get some blood work done without going to my regular doc to show all these haters its the real deal...i give buy-steroids 5/5

halfast
    halfast

Post by halfast Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:23 am

I have so much respect for the quality gear and the amazing customer service that this guys offers!

I have ordered twice now and both times have been less than 2 weeks.

Where do I start.... Started pinning 375 mg. (1.5 ml) Test E twice weekly. My starting weight was 206 lbs. roughly. Keep in mind I am an ectomorph and stand at 6' 2" tall. After about 2 weeks my libido increased and my weight jumped to about 210 pounds as my bodyfat dropped. I was at 8.9 percent at this point. I just was recovering from a knee injury so I was worried about going heavy at first. I could barely bench 300 lbs. for one rep when I started and my squat was roughly the same. I have a very intense job for work so getting in enough calories is a struggle. Anyways, after 4 weeks my bench went up to 315 for a couple rough reps but my aggression was way up. My knee as well became less of a problem and was able to squate 315 for 5 reps. I started to add in some Stanoxyl at 50 mg. split in half twice daily just to see how it was. My pumps were incredible and I started to sweat out my sheets nightly. I only ran it for two weeks because I felt the Test was enough for me alone. I continued my same dose of Test and due to work I wasn't going to the gym as often. After 8 weeks I was able to bench 315 for five slow controlled reps no problem. I could have gotten more out of this cycle if my diet was better and if I was able to hit the gym more. At this point my weight was at about 218 with little bloat! I had to cut my cycle short due to money issues but after 10 weeks I started to cruise at 250 mg. every 6 days. I thought I would have a great drop off after a couple weeks but I have maintained my weight. Granted I probably traded in some muscle for fat but I am more than pleased. This is by far the best source I have tried yet. I could go into more detail but I would be rambling forever.

I will be ordering again soon for a winter bulk as my goal is 230 lbs. which I know is more than obtainable through this guys! Thank you so much for offering great gear and great customer service!
    Johnny Bretz

Post by Johnny Bretz Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:39 am

Hmmm, I was looking for good supplier, thank you all for useful and valuable info for me))
    victorz06
    victorz06

Post by victorz06 Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:36 am

Good source legit gear patient with his customers

7-8 days from payment to receipt of products.

Quality is great. Test is kicking in, up about 8-9lbs so far but tighter and leaner. Products checked out on kp website as well.

Thanks for your patience with me and thanks for the great gear sir!
    jason j
    jason j

Post by jason j Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:07 am

First time order from buy-steroids.biz, excellent communication and fast service. Ordered the kalpa pharma and dragon pharma oral winstrol and I am very happy with results so far. These guys are reliable, I placed another larger order two days ago and have just received my second order of Test E and various other products. I will leave a review for the Test E and dragon pharma clen once I have used them! Thanks

ChocoTaco
    ChocoTaco

Post by ChocoTaco Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am

Been into contact with buy-steroids.bizp and to be fair the reason I have not received my order was no fault of there's it gas now been chased up and sorted out by them all i had to do was arrange delivery with the mail man am glad this got sorted out cheers guys!!!! I have NOT received my order!

Twitch
    Twitch

Post by Twitch Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:01 am

Nothing to complain about. This was my fifth order. This review is for 2 orders. Made them 2 days apart. All products have now been tested. And the orders was for friends, so the review on quality is what they have told me. They have experience in the compounds.

My friends love the Dragon Pharma range. My friend using anavar with strict diet has transformed his body to a whole new level. he went down from 15% bodyfat to currently 8%. He still has 20 days left on the cycle. He has also been using HCG, and confirms it is doing the job. My other friend is using Dragon Pharma test E with a Dragon Pharma test P kicker and dbol. He is eating to put on mass and have gained 25 lbs in week 6 so far. He has 6 weeks left. He is bulking heavily and gains are not pure muscle.

If you put your money in Buy-Steroids.biz, You will NOT be disappointed.
    Spun4u
    Spun4u

Post by Spun4u Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:06 am

I have ordered twice and was fast shipping both times. I have buy Testosterone Enanthate dragon pharma. It is effective. in September the price was very affordable. I have used this products for 45 days. I apologize for my bad English.

Farmboy171
    Farmboy171

Post by Farmboy171 Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:43 am

Received my order today want to say a huge thank you to buy-steroids.biz

product looks brill, will be ordering again. Communication was brilliant, will be ordering a lot more.

undecideddecision
    undecideddecision

Post by undecideddecision Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:00 am

Package went out on the 28th and came home today and it was sitting in my mailbox! First class service and great turnaround. Thanks!!

c5a5
    c5a5

Post by c5a5 Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:54 am

Very happy and would use again.

Communication was very good, quick and clear replies.

Packaging was very good. Well packed and discreet.

I have ordered Kalpa's Clen (Clenbutaxyl)

Not tried the product yet but will update with feedback.

Very happy with Buy-Steroids.biz

Would recommend and use again.
    Hugh G. Rection
    Hugh G. Rection

Post by Hugh G. Rection Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:59 am

placed first order with buy-steroids.biz 3 weeks ago, received the order. just starting to feel the effects now so im now more than happy to recomend B-S to new and old users. totally trouble free experience and more than anything the products are what they should be - kalpa pharmaceuticals.
    jhmb
    jhmb

Post by jhmb Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:10 am

I ordered 3 times. The first time Kalpa's Sustanon and pct, the second time some more Kalpa, and the third time ancillaries. Everything is good 2 go. I am very happy with Buy-Steroids.biz - Amazing source.

No issues with the communication. Every step is communicated clearly. Could not be happier.

Packaging was great. Came in an unmarked envelope. Every single med was in the original boxes with the little pamphlet etc. Not even a single broken vial.

I have been using the Kalpa's now for 4 weeks. Strength is up even tho I am cutting. I definitely recommend them.

Delivery is FAST!
    Mastadon
    Mastadon

Post by Mastadon Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:03 am

Just received my 2nd order from Buy-Steroids.biz; Accurate and Fast. Everything appears to be legit and I am extremely pleased with the entire ordering/shipping process from Buy-Steroids.biz. They stayed in contact with me throughout the shipping process and my order was received in 5 days. No complaints at all... Great job Buy-Steroids.biz! I will post results in the near future.

kas
    kas

Post by kas Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:02 am

Spot on - Really impressed with these guys. Awesome website, very easy to use and professional. Good selection at good prices. Very little info on product description but most sites seem to copy and paste the same old sh1t. As long as you know what your looking for it's not a problem. Useful that they carry syringe's and pins incase you don't want to mess about finding them elsewhere although I have not ordered these from buy-steroids.biz

Sustaxyl looks/tastes spot on no pip as yet (2 hours later) will report back in 4 weeks for actual review Clen is spot on. 40mgs and a jittering mess!

Now my number one source. Have no problem recommending B-S
    nuj1o
    nuj1o

Post by nuj1o Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:47 am

Apart from all the primo, wich i pinned yesterday so too soon to tell, everythinf is working as it should. Tingling and that dry look from the nordis, tren driving me crazy in and out of the gym, normas been using them forever. Dragon pharma's deca combined with tren got me thick and dry, but made me lactate, and sdrol gave me look ive never experienced on an oral, but lethargy on this is a concern.

Solid source.
    nbkandrew13
    nbkandrew13

Post by nbkandrew13 Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:39 am

Have ordered from these guys a few times, I recently received my latest order. This is my first review. I found they provided outstanding service and excellent communication. Very fast from order placement to delivery with very good updates.

I love the kalpa and find the Dragon Pharma to work very well.

A solid source, have ordered in the past and will continue to order in the future, the first place I go to order.
    lil' John

Post by lil' John Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:05 am

I have been using buy-steroids.biz for the last 6 months, he seems to have this business down to as close to perfect as can be. His prices are spot on on almost everything, really great product range and stocks, extremely good communication and fast safe deliveries.

One stop shop for everything you need here.

Well packaged, never received anything broken, vials are bubble wrapped as well as some of the other bits and bobs.

Latest order : For cutting cycle.

Tamoxifen 20mg

Clomid

WINSTROL

I cant comment on my latest order, but the Stan, Clen, T3, Letrozol, Prop Test and Tren that ive ordered in the past over the last 6 months have always been top quality, ive had the expected results from all of these with the correct diet hard work and patience.

Highly recommended
    triton04
    triton04

Post by triton04 Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:35 am

Absolutely brilliant. I purchased dianabol 20. Arrived next week. Great quality.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:20 am