yamaha147
hotticex
gustavo77
milesquaife
9 posters

Oral Turanabol PCT?

milesquaife
    milesquaife

Oral Turanabol PCT? Empty Oral Turanabol PCT?

Post by milesquaife Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:36 am

I plan on starting an OT only cycle for about 5wks. What kind of PCT is recommended?
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Oral Turanabol PCT? Empty Re: Oral Turanabol PCT?

Post by gustavo77 Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:27 am

It is not advisable to do an all oral cycle....what is your age and stats bro?? What are your goals?? If you are dead set on doing a t-bol only cycle then run clomid 100mg/day for one week and 50mg/day for two weeks, for a total of three weeks....also run tribulus @2-3 grams per day for 6 weeks...start the tribulus week 3 of your cycle because tribulus can take 2-3 weeks to work and it will be working well when you start your clomid therapy.
    hotticex
    hotticex

Post by hotticex Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:24 am

I thought PCT wasnt really necessary for most people on Tbol only cycles. I also though Tbol was the only sensible and advisable oral-only cycle?
    yamaha147
    yamaha147

Post by yamaha147 Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:20 am

hotticex wrote:

I thought PCT wasnt really necessary for most people on Tbol only cycles.  I also though Tbol was the only sensible and advisable oral-only cycle?

Thats a personal judgment call bro....I would never run an oral only cycle and I always end with proper PCT...It certainly wouldnt hurt you to run PCT and its not expensive....why not do it?
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:57 am

Weeks 1-6: 40mg Tbol (ed)
    Weeks 1-12: 4-5g Tribulus (ed)
    Weeks 1-12: 3-4 tabs Liv-52 before bed
    Weeks 6-12: 10-20mg Aroma (ed)
    4thAD
    4thAD

Post by 4thAD Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:35 am

bro with tbol you could use something as simple as 6-OXO, or Gasparri's(did I spell that right?) novadex!
    Kevcallyuk
    Kevcallyuk

Post by Kevcallyuk Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:08 am

Im doing a DBol only cycle at the min 50mg a day for six weeks. i usualy run test and deca or eq and a oral to kick it off but thought id give it a go and so far all good im just into week two and pumps are good my lift weight has gone up and ive put on 4bls But we will see how much i keep after pct. As for pct im gonna use clomid at the doses already stated above which seems to be correct for TBol and DBol cycles.
    Rulez
    Rulez
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Rulez Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:04 pm

Kevcallyuk wrote:
    Im doing a DBol only cycle at the min 50mg a day for six weeks. i usualy run test and deca or eq and a oral to kick it off but thought id give it a go and so far all good im just into week two and pumps are good my lift weight has gone up and ive put on 4bls But we will see how much i keep after pct.  As for pct im gonna use clomid at the doses already stated above which seems to be correct for TBol and DBol cycles.

A dbol only cycle for 6 weeks. Bro 6 weeks is way to long to be on Dbol. i hope to god you have some liv52. And i hate to break it to you but you will shut down hard from that and to be honest after PCT i dont think you will keep much of anything.
    El Mucho
    El Mucho

Post by El Mucho Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:04 pm

Kevcallyuk wrote:

Im doing a DBol only cycle at the min 50mg a day for six weeks. i usualy run test and deca or eq and a oral to kick it off but thought id give it a go and so far all good im just into week two and pumps are good my lift weight has gone up and ive put on 4bls But we will see how much i keep after pct.  As for pct im gonna use clomid at the doses already stated above which seems to be correct for TBol and DBol cycles.

I think you should only do it for 4-5 weeks. Maybe consider using some HCG and/or an AI towards the end to get your boys running before you stop taking the Dbol. One of the problems with keeping mass from an all oral cycle is the fact that the drug stops working in a matter of hours, and that puts your body into a catabolic state much faster than when you stop with an injectable. So I think it's important to get PCT going before you stop taking the orals. BTW, the reason I suggest going 4-5 weeks instead of 6 is not only because it is toxic, but because you shouldn't see much growth after 4 weeks. Your body will make changes to accomodate the Dbol very quickly, so after about 4 weeks you will stop making gains in muscle but will you will keep yourself shutdown. That will just make PCT even harder.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:14 am