pound4pound
cschulze
JLBKOJACK33
Dr. Steroids
141 posters

RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source

k0nsl
    k0nsl

RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source - Page 2 Empty Re: RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source

Post by k0nsl Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:35 am

Ordered last week on his sale

He was helpfull answering my questions

Package was discreet

5*hgh GenShi

Arimidex GenShi

The verification codes checked out on the website

The transition was around a week.
    TAZ
    TAZ

RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source - Page 2 Empty Re: RxSteroids.net - Legit Steroid Source

Post by TAZ Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:58 am

Prop was feeling right so I ordered another with some products as well. Too early as of yet to give a review on my additional oils but as of today and my update, prop is King..sorry Queen. Good stuff, ordering process is smooth, packing very nice and discreet, bottles all uniform and professional, oil looks great. So for today the guru says...BOOM!

axcell
    axcell

Post by axcell Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:55 am

Solid packaging, no complaints.

Kalpatropin 200IU

Just started using these, tested out and they feel good. Will get them tested for sure to check quality.
    anabolman
    anabolman

Post by anabolman Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:00 am

Kalpa Pharma source, love it!

The best test prop, no pip, no hurt, ethyl oleate oil, smoth.

Masteron rocks!

Real Geno. Good combo.

This guy is very friendly, always answer my email, always honestly.
    ryantreb
    ryantreb

Post by ryantreb Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:42 am

This review is for kalpa test prop and tren ace.

Packing was super tight and very discreet. T/A was amazing, he whole process took 5 days from ordering to receiving.

I ran just a quick 6 week cycle of test prop and tren ace. Pinned 75 mg tren ace and 75 mg test prop eod. I was kinda questioning tren at first because I didn't get any of the vicious sides that everybody talks about but I got super oily skin and started getting acne really bad on my chest, shoulders, and back, I gained about 12 lbs and my pants got looser so it wasn't fat. My strength went way up in all areas. Especially my bench went to 250 working out, thanks to kalpa I'm gonna have to join a different gym with heavier weigts. At about the 2nd week I started getting mad sweats and vivid dreams and I did notice my Temper got a little crazy from the get go, also my libido went through the roof but that sucks because my gf won't have sex until we're married.

Very pleased with RxSteroids and gear. Especially his T/A he will be my go to as long as he's around
    wedge
    wedge

Post by wedge Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:11 am

Well they came through again! this time even faster, all products look great and I could not be happier with this site!

Blondie
    Blondie

Post by Blondie Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:59 am

I have finally found a tren product that makes me question my judgment on how high can I go, or rather, know my limits. I've been a fairly long run on Tren-ace to Tren-e, and now, Tren-hex and honestly, I am wondering if I have pushed it far enough. This Dragon Pharma is the product. I started with some Kalpa ace-100 at 50mg eod and was fine for a while, then ed, then 75mg ed... tren users know the story. Pretty soon, I was at Tren-e 200mg M/W/F running with ace-100ed and nothing quite elevated me to the extreme. Results have been rocking, but the addictive personality in me was not satisfied. When I messaged RxSteroids my last four week plan, he said it made him nervous... a good warning that I was about to get what I was asking for. Day 10 of Dragon Pharma Tren-hex 76.5 mg ed ed, stacked with Tren-ace 100mg ed and today, oh yes, I can say DP Tren-hex is better than the rest! It goes real smooth, so you just kind of know it is going to sneak up on you and boom, here it is. It has me nervous to stretch in a sudden movement of to even jerk-off sitting up as the stomach ends up knotted and calves/toes all locked up. This is the level I was looking for. Have your pec flex up and get stuck and you know you are dosed up! Am I backing off? No way! Only change I will make is to leave my Androxine alone for a while while I wipe out my last half vial of Tren-e 200. I ran some (low dosed to be 'nice' about it) tren-ace that left me flat for first five days of the hex and switched to my DP short ester tren and during that time hit the Tren base to feel better. That is instant stuff! Well, my DP tren-ace is sweeeet and on top of tren-hex makes for one mean pump! It kicked in yesterday and today... well, here I am rating products, I am that satisfied. One more support for the tren base (androxine) the missus has been dying for a taste of tren... gave her 0.2 cc (10mg) of it yesterday and she looks like Orphan Annie today, curled up hair from sweating all night long. Been trying to get her to take water for her winny cycle and she has been bad about it, today she's carrying her water like a baby carries a binky... put the belief into her. Got six of these bad boys (tren-hex) left and then have to go short ester across the board, but let me say one thing... it is high on my list for next tren cycle. Lots of people call the DP products fake, I even had one guy who got my name from 'somewhere' (scares the shit out of me, really) well, he keeps trying to tell me how all my sources are fake and he has the 'real stuff'... even sent me a video on his DP Tren-Hex. Well, one thing, he does have real gear, it is exactly the same as what I have... I have to check lot numbers, 'cause his 'real' batch matches my gear tit-for-tat. I almost had to check my lock box to make certain I had not been robbed.

I'm getting pretty good at identifying tren and it's sides/benefits and this is great product!

WOW, RxStr. You said it would make or break... not broken, but I finally think I have pushed it far enough.
    Gym Rat
    Gym Rat

Post by Gym Rat Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:41 am

Sorry for the late review! First ever time ordering online. Will definitely be using this website again!
    IloveDeadLifts
    IloveDeadLifts

Post by IloveDeadLifts Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:18 am

second order. same great turn around time, eight days. thanks rxsteroids.

joshshea
    joshshea

Post by joshshea Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:30 am

This was my second order with RxStr. They are great at keeping you informed and their gear seems legit. I've only started using their D/Bol, Tren A and Test E this week. Packaging well protected and wrapped. I'll be updating you all on progress, but from reading what everybody else say I'm confident that all is in order... Thanks once again RxSteroids, I'll be using you for a long time...

UFCFAN1980
    UFCFAN1980

Post by UFCFAN1980 Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:18 am

I came, I ordered, I received.....

Once payment is received, next day delivery. This package, like every other, came well packaged and packed as not to draw any attention.

Been running the Kalpa's clen for a while now and its doing exactly what I need it to do. Fat loss is clear, had the shakes, sweats etc when first using the clen. My body has settled to the effects now but steady fat loss is continuing. Started to run dragon pharma's dbol when BP stopped producing. Thought I wouldn't find dbol as good as BP's but I was wrong. Dragon Pharma dbol are well dosed. My pumps are painful and my lower back is agony when I train. Unpleasant but a good sign that the dbol is real and dosed correctly. Only running 40mg a day and getting great strength and size.

RxSteroids is a good source. Your in safe hands when ordering from these guys.
    area51
    area51

Post by area51 Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:33 am

This review is for the Dragon Pharma's Sustanon that i bought from rxsteroids

Well those that know me know my love for Sustanon I am currently running 1.5g per week of it along with test e amps and deca. I'm 7 weeks in cycle but with the added test prop from the Sustanon I felt a huge boost of strength so I feel it taking effect this is pharma grade Sustanon for sure!!!

I WILL be placing orders in the future and WILL be recommending him as well! Do not hesitate to order!!!
    juice1984
    juice1984

Post by juice1984 Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:56 am

Kalpa tren ace review. I was using this on a cut and it helped me maintain strength when usually it goes to shit ( cutting no gear). Vascularity increased majorly as fat started to shift. I noticed a different look compared to cutting unassisted. I didn't suffer to many bad sides

Plain packaging, no compaints

Used this 1ml eod. A couple times I got a strange sensation in my upper throat. It was not enough to make me start coughing but enough to make me need to clear my airways. This happened a couple times. I used it for a believe 6 weeks

Authenticity codes checked out and was a good product for me. I do not get to harsh sides
    juicemasterflex
    juicemasterflex

Post by juicemasterflex Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:49 am

So far I have ordered twice from Rxsteroids and on both occasions goods arrived in plain discreet packaging. I would definitely recommend them and at the moment 2 of my friends are currently on cycle having ordered from here.

I have not had to contact Rxsteroids other than to confirm payment but I have always received prompt replies and shipping confirmations.

I have ordered Cypionate 250mg and Nandralone Decanoate 300MG

Top quailty gear I have heard nothing but good things about Dragon Pharma products. I like to cruise & blast as me being in my late 40's my test is naturally low. I started running the Cyp at 1.5ml weekly and added the Deca at 1ml weekly to boost strength and help with my joints, when the Deca was finished I cut the Cyp down to 1ml per week. I have certainly noticed some great improvements in muscle size, definition and strength. I have not had any noticable sides and pip was low. I am currently on another blast and will be back on a Dragon Pharma Cyp cruise for another 10-12 weeks

Fast & reliable, these guys are the real deal.
    apollo
    apollo

Post by apollo Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:19 am

Have to say these guys have been superb... Will continue to use them going forward. 10/10

16 week cycle - Test/Equip/Anavar with a taper on prop.. Test 300 - Smooth.. No Pip.

Swapping to Dragon Pharma Anavar 50mg for my last 4 weeks as the Kalpa just didn't kick me as much as I wanted...
    heritage07
    heritage07

Post by heritage07 Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:45 am

I was lucky enough to get in on the Dbol promo

it took about two weeks to get stateside which I feel is pretty damn good in the packaging was very very discreet

Dragon pharma Dbol gave me instant headaches and also the pumps I got were unbelievable the Dianabol was used 20 milligrams for the 50 days it was very good in my opinion very good games for a low dose

I usually don't like to order international but I will definitely send some business this supplier's way, it is a very good source with a great reputation
    captain morgan
    captain morgan

Post by captain morgan Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:02 am

My 7th order from rxsteroids. Best only source so far - quality Products and very fast shipment!

Ordere T3 (Thyroxyl) by Kalpa, noticing good fat burn overall. Sweating much more and fit as hell!
    healthfreak
    healthfreak
    VIP
    VIP

Post by healthfreak Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:08 am

superb source!! second order but not last!!

i ve use the var and nolva before and they work as they suposed to perfect,rest of the products in a couple of wks!!

exellent source highly recomended,legit gear!!
    cmwings
    cmwings

Post by cmwings Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:28 am

Superb. Swift and efficient transaction.

Nicely packaged. Had no idea what was inside.

I have ordered dbol and Nolva, 1 week in, will re-comment once complete

Will use this site again. thanks
    tom_s70
    tom_s70

Post by tom_s70 Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:11 am

Ordered a few times on here and decided to give rxsteroids a try ... Happy I did!!

There was no need to contact them, I ordered, paid and recieved!!!

Packing very discreet, excellent delivery times.
    Bootilicious
    Bootilicious

Post by Bootilicious Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:12 am

Dunno how many reviews I've done for these guys but top quality, deservedly at the top of the list

Fast and quick service through every stage of the transaction, from order placement, payment and shipment.

Boring and secure, just as it should be.

Ordered Test prop, syringes and needles.

Been using test prop for about 5 months now as blast and cruise. It's magnificently effective and well priced.
    Davedraper
    Davedraper

Post by Davedraper Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:05 am

Excellent packaging was as expected.

Using Provrion through out cycle and pct
    D.K.
    D.K.

Post by D.K. Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:03 am

From what I know you get what you pay for but a larger selection would be nice

a3forum
    a3forum

Post by a3forum Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:59 am

Recieved gear today! Will be using Rxsteroids again!

pfeliks
    pfeliks

Post by pfeliks Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:48 am

Excellent source, fast shipping.

Received Dragon Pharma Var and Nolva, not used yet...

Will def be shopping here again, so glad i found another trusted source.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:54 pm