Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Slin sides..

Dream
    Dream

Slin sides.. Empty Slin sides..

Post by Dream Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:32 am

Was wondering how many slin users we had here? Im getting burning eyes and fingertips after 10iu of humalog PWO shooting it IM should be out by 2 1/2 hours.. so between 5-7 hours later im experiencing these things.

After urination felt like my package was on fire..Tingling lips/mouth is also another one ive experienced these normal sides for a user of slin?

This is my 2nd day on please excuse me if these sides are to be expected.. ive never used it until now..

My cycle contains

75mg Dbol ED
    1/2ml Sustanon EoD
    3 days of slin a week for 3wk's then 6wk off so.. 5IU wed, 10IU thurs, 15IU friday.
    BuffD
    BuffD

Slin sides.. Empty Re: Slin sides..

Post by BuffD Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:22 am

Never heard of that before. Stop using it for a few days to see if it stops. Honestly if you aren't looking to compete you really shouldn't even be using Slin. Its not worth it. I've used it and no longer do. All I got out of it was slightly higher bodyfat and slight stomach distension.
    Dream
    Dream

Post by Dream Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:15 pm

BuffD wrote:Never heard of that before. Stop using it for a few days to see if it stops. Honestly if you aren't looking to compete you really shouldn't even be using Slin. Its not worth it. I've used it and no longer do. All I got out of it was slightly higher bodyfat and slight stomach distension.

Its not a continuing thing it just happened the 2nd time after I doubled up the dose.. will go as instructed though with laying off for awhile and it is cheap enough to just let go of..

Im "normal" as of right now today but laying off judging by the recent sides seems like a good idea.

Thanks Buff for stopping me before I shot my 15IU might of been a bad experience or my last.
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:11 pm

That is definately the weirdest side effect I've ever heard of though. I'll have to look into it more to see if there is a reason as to why that happened to you.
    Dream
    Dream

Post by Dream Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:10 pm

BuffD wrote:That is definately the weirdest side effect I've ever heard of though. I'll have to look into it more to see if there is a reason as to why that happened to you.

Wow I really appreciate you for that... maybe it be that ive never introduced my body to insulin in a gradual manner..? Example being..

Day 1 - 2IU
    Day 2 - 3IU
    Day 3 - 4IU and so on...

I just went from Day 1 @ 5IU to 10IU on day 2.. never got to the 15 though..
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 pm

if you are using Humalog then there is no reason to go higher than 10iu's...
    Dream
    Dream

Post by Dream Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:44 pm

giantkilr wrote:if you are using Humalog then there is no reason to go higher than 10iu's...

Cool thanks bro.. you notice any of those sides I mentioned at 10 IU?
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:44 pm

death is also a side effect from slin in case any one was wondering LOL
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:26 pm

Dream wrote:Cool thanks bro.. you notice any of those sides I mentioned at 10 IU?

no, i never noticed the sides you are talking about...only being hypo but you have to make sure you have enough food on hand b4 you even think about taking the slin...
    Dream
    Dream

Post by Dream Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:01 pm

irishpride0769 wrote:death is also a side effect from slin in case any one was wondering LOL

You have to screw up pretty bad to die to be perfectly honest.. even when I go hypo I have complete control considering all the sugars and foods I have on hand..

Humalog is in and out in a 2 1/2 hour time frame injected IM.. for fast acting sugar on the go I prefer a tub of cotton candy.. My gym is also walking distance from my work.. probably less then 200 yards.

At my work we have lots of soda/candy(its a pc arcade) for all the little fat kids who love to play world of warcraft.

following in steps after the injection of 10IU post workout

30 seconds.. 4oz(110grams) dextrose/cellmass/controlled labs green mag and purple wraith mix.

15 mins... 80gram protein shake 1 tsp dextrose

45 mins... 10oz chicken breast 1/2 cup white rice

1 hour 15 mins... 2 egg's 1 banana 1tbsp honey

2 hours... 80gram protein shake

Any adjustments to help my slin active diet im open ears..
    jhwright12382
    jhwright12382

Post by jhwright12382 Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:39 am

irishpride0769 wrote:death is also a side effect from slin in case any one was wondering LOL

Very true statement.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:03 am