Tikaelkcin
hatfield
8 posters

Anavar Q???

ironclad
    ironclad

Anavar - Anavar Q??? Empty Anavar Q???

Post by ironclad Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:21 pm

Can anyone give me their views on anavar. I read that is a good strength/cutting med that doesn't aromatise and can be used as a 'bridge'. So i'm wondering if i can use it alone to give a strength boost before my (1st) cycle. Also is it ok to use it like dbol, for a few weeks a start of cycle?
    Sorry to go on asking, but what would this stack well with out of sust250 and T.enen (i have both, im greedy!). PLease don't bite my 'ed off, i have been reserching but i'm looking for more opinions/options. Cheers all
    If it helps:- 190lbs, 38yo, never cycled, 22%bf (want this -20% in a few weeks), cycling to gain muscle mass tho cuttings a poss 1st time round.
    hatfield
    hatfield

Anavar - Anavar Q??? Empty Re: Anavar Q???

Post by hatfield Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:02 pm

hey bro, anavar is much less toxic than d bol so you can run it for longer. also it is pretty mild,but over time will help develop strength and also strengthen bones. you can run it by itself, but i would use test with it. good luck and yes it is great to jump start a cycle, 40-50mged depending on how you can handle the pumps.
    Tikaelkcin
    Tikaelkcin

Post by Tikaelkcin Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:49 pm

ironclad wrote:Can anyone give me their views on anavar.I read that is a good strength/cutting med that doesn't aromatise and can be used as a 'bridge'.So i'm wondering if i can use it alone to give a strength boost before my (1st) cycle.Also is it ok to use it like dbol, for a few weeks a start of cycle?
    Sorry to go on asking, but what would this stack well with out of sust250 and T.enen (i have both, im greedy!).PLease don't bite my 'ed off, i have been reserching but i'm looking for more opinions/options.Cheers all
    If it helps:-190lbs, 38yo, never cycled, 22%bf (want this -20% in a few weeks),cycling to gain muscle mass tho cuttings a poss 1st time round.

I think sust & tren is a little ambitious for a first cycle bro.Also the gear will not decrease BF%, you need to run a clean diet and cardio.
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:38 pm

THAT IS WAYYYYYYY TO MUCH FOR A FIRST CYCLE. A first cycle should be something like Test only or perhaps a Test/tbol cycle. You need to know how your body reacts to single compounds before you should think about stacking them. Also tren is the MOST androgenic compound you can pick which means the sides can be EXTREMELY HARSH.
    bignready
    bignready

Post by bignready Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:33 pm

tren is the only aas that gave me bad sides.wait on it bro
    ironclad
    ironclad

Post by ironclad Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:34 pm

Anavar is also know as Tren? I didn't know that? Oxandrolone = Trenbolone enathate?!? I think you may have missread my post guys (i said sust250 or T.ENAN[thate]), if this is where you picked up the tren thing. My apologies if i'm wrong tho.
    BTW i read that "Anavar (oxandrolone) is not very toxic, not very androgenic, mildly anabolic, and pretty mild on the body´s HPTA (Hypothalamic-Testicular-Pituitary-Axis)." which is why i thought it could be a gentler kicker to a 1st cycle. As opposed to dbol, i mean.
    Saying that tho guys i think you're right, i think simple sustaplex is where i'm headed. Trying to run B4 i walk eh!!
    The tren things puzzling me bad now...?
    jimijimi
    jimijimi

Post by jimijimi Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:28 pm

ironclad wrote:Anavar is also know as Tren?I didn't know that?Oxandrolone = Trenbolone enathate?!? I think you may have missread my post guys (i said sust250 or T.ENAN[thate]), if this is where you picked up the tren thing.My apologies if i'm wrong tho.
    BTW i read that"Anavar (oxandrolone) is not very toxic, not very androgenic, mildly anabolic, and pretty mild on the body´s HPTA (Hypothalamic-Testicular-Pituitary-Axis)." which is why i thought it could be a gentler kicker to a 1st cycle.As opposed to dbol, i mean.
    Saying that tho guys i think you're right, i think simple sustaplex is where i'm headed.Trying to run B4 i walk eh!!
    The tren things puzzling me bad now...?

Anavar is NOT Tren, or am I reading this wrong? Tren is not for first timers
    1st cycle stick with Test,or Test and Deca and see how you feel.
    You can always add D-bol to your 2nd cycle........
    ironclad
    ironclad

Post by ironclad Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:21 pm

I think i see where i made a typo, kinda. T.enan. i typed, but i ment test not tren. Sorry bout that guys. My bad.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:53 pm

Haha... everyone read your post wrong... next time write Test E...

Ok you have several things wrong... Every steroid including Anavar will shut you down at an effective dose... the studies on Anavar are very low dose that wouldn't do jack for ya... So you can't bridge with it or start it before a cycle thinking it wont shut you down... cause it will...

The reason guys use while cutting is makes your muscles hard with no water retension and you don't put on fat with it... but it doesn't burn fat... no steroids burn fat,,, damn I wish they did...

Personally I love anavar,,, great pumps and good stregnth gains but expensive as hell...

If you want an oral thats completely safe then use Primo tabs @ 100mg a day... expensive but safe...

Tbol is the way to go in an all around oral,,, good muscle gains, stregnth and no bloat... and very few sides
    ironclad
    ironclad

Post by ironclad Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Cheeers Visions. And soz everyone, didn't know tren was an enanthate too! MY fault. D' oh
    Tikaelkcin
    Tikaelkcin

Post by Tikaelkcin Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:28 am

Visions wrote:Haha... everyone read your post wrong... next time write Test E...

Hilarious!!!I re-read the post and can't beleive we all read it wrong.
    Prime

Post by Prime Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:30 am

I tried Anavar 20 years ago. Made by Ciba I think back then. It was cheap back then and it does make you strong. I ran it for 8 weeks of my 8 week cycle. I ran it with something called Durabolin 50(which i don't see anymore) and Test C. I gained 30lbs in 6 weeks and kept 20. PCT was just HCG back then. That was my first and only cycle. It was considered a very mild cycle back then. All pharm grade.

I've noticed dosages and length of cycles has gone up considerably since then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:00 am