Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
kimble007
bjjdpp
6 posters

Recommendations On The Following....

bjjdpp
    bjjdpp

Recommendations On The Following.... Empty Recommendations On The Following....

Post by bjjdpp Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:36 am

Sustanon 350 : 650mg/week 1-10
    Dianabol  : 40mg/ed 1-6

HCG : 1000iu/week 1-12
    Proviron : 25mg/ed 1-12

Clomid : 150mg/ed week 13 /100mg/ed week 14 / 50mg/ed week 15

Aromaxyl : 25mg/ed week 9 -13.

Liv52 : 1 tab ed

I have 35 tabs left of Aromaxyl (5 weeks worth)... when would be best to use these?

Any one else done this cycle???
    kimble007
    kimble007

Recommendations On The Following.... Empty Re: Recommendations On The Following....

Post by kimble007 Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:09 pm

hey bro! how many cycle's under your belt?? what are goals of yours? and list your stats and you'll get much more help...

your cycle looks like it can be tweaked a little...
    bignready
    bignready

Recommendations On The Following.... Empty Re: Recommendations On The Following....

Post by bignready Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:46 pm

personally i find using hcg 1500 i.u in 3 seperate shots of 500 in a week and a half, better for me .and i only use it twice in a cyle.once in the middle and once before pct
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:46 pm

What are your goals?? What are you trying to achieve?? We need stats.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:36 pm

bignready wrote:personally i find using hcg 1500 i.u in 3 seperate shots of 500 in a week and a half, better for me .and i only use it twice in a cyle.once in the middle and once before pct

Whats the logic in allowing yourself to get shut down 2 times...its proven in many studies that the longer someone is shut down the longer it takes to get them going again... Allowing shut down puts someone at risk of not fully recovering...
    bjjdpp
    bjjdpp

Post by bjjdpp Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:19 pm

done a 8 weeks cycle of test/deca. and 10 weeks cycle of test/deca. didnt see the gain i would liked, but that my fault for not eating enough and gymin to much.

my stats are

age 23
    5'11'
    90kgs
    roughly 13% bf (will get exact tomorrow)

looking to bulk up... eatin shit loads this time round!
    bignready
    bignready

Post by bignready Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:19 am

Visions wrote:Whats the logic in allowing yourself to get shut down 2 times...its proven in many studies that the longer someone is shut down the longer it takes to get them going again... Allowing shut down puts someone at risk of not fully recovering...

it just works well for me.i dont stay shut down for too long before i wake em up again
    kimble007
    kimble007

Post by kimble007 Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:14 am

bjjdpp wrote:done a 8 weeks cycle of test/deca. and 10 weeks cycle of test/deca. didnt see the gain i would liked, but that my fault for not eating enough and gymin to much.

my stats are

age 23
    5'11'
    90kgs
    roughly 13% bf (will get exact tomorrow)

looking to bulk up... eatin shit loads this time round!

good deal...

i recommend using either enanthate or cypianate if you're wanting to inject only twice a week....most will agree that a test blend like sustaxyl or sustanon is best injected eod at the most...

i would do this:
    Test Enanthate @ 500-750mg/wk(inject sunday am/thurs pm)for 10-12 weeks.
    dbol @ 30-40mg/day for weeks 1-4

if you're wanting to really bulk up lift heavy and eat from wake to sleep.get plenty of rest between working your bodyparts.

having a solid PCT will let you keep alot of the gains, don't cut yourself short here...

also, take care of your liver while using orals...you'll live longer!

hope this helps....
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:46 am

Definitely bump kimble on that cycle, if you cannot grow on test and d-bol there is something wrong with your diet....the only thing i would change is if you choose to run test @750mg/wk, hit 1cc mon, wed, fri. I did a cycle earlier in the year like that and it worked great...
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:28 am

bjjdpp wrote:Sustanon 350 : 650mg/week 1-10
    Dianabol: 40mg/ed 1-6

HCG : 1000iu/week 1-12
    Proviron : 25mg/ed 1-12

Clomid : 150mg/ed week 13 /100mg/ed week 14 / 50mg/ed week 15

Aromaxyl : 25mg/ed week 9 -13.

Liv52 : 1 tab ed

I have 35 tabs left of Aromaxyl (5 weeks worth)... when would be best to use these?

Any one else done this cycle???

If you choose to run the sustanon then you need to run it eod, I would suggest 0.5cc/ml eod which will average out to 567mg/wk...a good dosage to grow on.As far as the rest of your cycle is concerned, take HCG 500iu 2x per week (you stated 1000iu/wk, not sure if you were implying two shots or one, but two is definitely better...shots should be at least 3 days apart).I think 25mg of proviron per day is not sufficient to control estrogen when using test at this dosage.I think you will need at least 50mg/day if you are not sensitive to estrogen.For those that are sensitive to estrogen, i would not recommend proviron at all, but an A.I. (Aromatase Inhibitor), ie arimidex, aromasin or letro.If you are sensitive to estrogen, then get some arimidex (0.5-1mg/day) to use on cycle, save the Aromasin for PCT.No need taper your dosages of clomid during PCT, just run it @100mg/day for 3 weeks and run the aromasin with it for the full 35 days/tabs.Remember that if you choose to run test E, start pct 14-15 days after your last shot, if you choose to use Sustanon start pct 21-22 days after your last shot.
    bjjdpp
    bjjdpp

Post by bjjdpp Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:58 am

cheers kimbo...

so you think dbol will be the best oral to take?

may sound a stupid question, test-e takes 3/4 weeks to kick in officially?

what alternatives kick in sooner?? is this dependant upon whether short or long ester?
    kimble007
    kimble007

Post by kimble007 Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:53 am

bjjdpp wrote:cheers kimbo...

so you think dbol will be the best oral to take?

may sound a stupid question, test-e takes 3/4 weeks to kick in officially?

what alternatives kick in sooner?? is this dependant upon whether short or long ester?

dbol and test go together like peas and carrots.

about the test-e, it kicks in minutes after your first injection!allthough, that doesn't mean you're gonna start putting on muscle right away!
    the deal is with a test/dbol cycle, for the first 3-4 weeks you're gonna be packing it on b/c of the dbols....then after week 3 or 4, the test will give you another boost....stick with that cycle, it will be good.
    bjjdpp
    bjjdpp

Post by bjjdpp Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:42 am

ok cool. i shall go ahead with that. about to purchase from anabolic-steroids.biz , just one more Q...  previous i took deca... whats your take on this?

i originally choose sus 350 as i fancied a change... but seems alot people recommend the cycle u did, so i shall go ahead with that. but will 500-750mg/week be enough by its self without the deca?

whats you take on that?

cheers
    kimble007
    kimble007

Post by kimble007 Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:42 am

adding deca to the mix would be great...allthough, you should do just fine without!

just remember to protect yourself against the negative sides from deca use if you decide to use it...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:29 pm