Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Help me refine my cycle, please!

ImporteXBUILT
    ImporteXBUILT

Help me refine my cycle, please! Empty Help me refine my cycle, please!

Post by ImporteXBUILT Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:38 am

Week 1: Testosterone E; 250mg; .6mL TWICE EACH WEEK & Oxandrolone; 40mg EACH DAY
    Week 2: Testosterone E; 250mg; .6mL TWICE EACH WEEK & Oxandrolone; 40mg EACH DAY
    Week 3: Testosterone E; 250mg; .6mL TWICE EACH WEEK & Oxandrolone; 40mg EACH DAY
    Week 4: Testosterone E; 250mg; .6mL TWICE EACH WEEK & Oxandrolone; 40mg EACH DAY
    Week 5: Testosterone E; 250mg; .6mL TWICE EACH WEEK & Oxandrolone; 40mg EACH DAY
    Week 6: Testosterone E; 250mg; .6mL TWICE EACH WEEK & Oxandrolone; 40mg EACH DAY
    Week 7: Testosterone E; 250mg; .6mL TWICE EACH WEEK & Oxandrolone; 40mg EACH DAY
    Week 8: Testosterone E; 250mg; .6mL TWICE EACH WEEK & Oxandrolone; 40mg EACH DAY
    Week 9: Testosterone E; 250mg; .6mL TWICE EACH WEEK & Oxandrolone; 40mg EACH DAY
    Week 10: Testosterone E; 250mg; .6mL TWICE EACH WEEK & Oxandrolone; 40mg EACH DAY
    Week 11: OFF
    Week 12: OFF
    Week 13: Clomid; 150mg EACH DAY
    Week 14: Clomid; 100mg EACH DAY
    Week 15: Clomid; 50mg EACH DAY

LIV 52 EACH DAY for the oral.
    HCG 1000ius; 500ius TWICE EACH WEEK

Any insight on a good PCT? I'm still researching on that. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks bros!
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Help me refine my cycle, please! Empty Re: Help me refine my cycle, please!

Post by irishpride0769 Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:22 am

what are your stats bud? 250mgs of test may be to much if your a 11 year old 60# girl but too little if your a 300# powerlifter who has cycled before, ya know what i mean? and what are your cycle goals? and what made you choice this as your cycle? i have to run now but i will be back later to help you out and welcome to the board bud
    ImporteXBUILT
    ImporteXBUILT

Post by ImporteXBUILT Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:16 am

Oh yeah, forgot about the stats. I've done gear before, more specifally the lean mass package from Gen. I'm 5'9" @ 215lbs with 13% BF. I want to gain strength. I have a good mass structure, but I want to get stronger.

I based this off of another sample cycle on the site, but I wanted to put Anavar in the mix because I heard it's a great fat burner.

Thanks for the help!
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:11 pm

I wouldn't run var at that low of a dose and it doesn't burn that much fat for ya. Your diet does that for you with the right cardio regimen. You will however burn a hole into your wallet though.

I wouldn't run sust 1x wk. It's best to run it EOD or E3D b/c it's a blend of tests which means you want to keep levels stable b/c if there are fluctuations in the levels than sides are more prevalent to take place.

I would recommend running a single ester like Test Cyp @ 400mg EW for 10 weeks with shots 2x week. Instead of running var I would suggest running t-bol @ 40mg for 5 weeks. Also, you will want to run HCG throughout the course of the cycle to ensure you don't shut yourself down completely.

As for the PCT, read Visions's threads about PCT and you'll find all the information you need to create the perfect PCT to ensure you rebound correctly.
    Eating Machine
    Eating Machine

Post by Eating Machine Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:50 pm

Bump the Dr. Steroids!

PCT looks good just make sure you do the hcg like Dr. Steroids said. I'd do 500ius 2 times per week. Keep some nolva handy.
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:42 pm

Dr. Steroids gave you some great ideas and i would do just about everything but if you have the cash and can increase the dose of var i would run it, i personally love the stuff, i find its great for me and like to use it as often as my wallet allows, tbol is a nice alternative i just didnt find it for me as effective in terms of strength as var but again it is a nice cheap alternativae and may give you better results then it did me...
    ImporteXBUILT
    ImporteXBUILT

Post by ImporteXBUILT Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:20 pm

I'm willling to do the Sustanon inject twice a week. So, .6 mL on Monday and Thursday.

How much Anavar would you recommend daily? I'm set on using it because of the lesser sides short detection times for those just in case moments, money is not an option.
    irishpride0769
    irishpride0769

Post by irishpride0769 Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:03 pm

if you only wanna inject the sust twice a week why not switch it to a single estered test such as cyp or eth? that way you wont have the short esters in it making your hormone levels bounce around do to the lack of injections...just food for thought..
    as for the var i personally like to run 40-60mgs ED, i am similar stat wise and found those doses "(for myself) are best, anything higher i feel is just a waste and a wallet burner..at those doses expect good strength gains, hardening up, some viceral fat loss, and a great over all feeling
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:59 pm

The studies done on Oxandrolone show that it burns more fat when Test levels are low as in low normal or lower... @ 20mg a day the studies were done and it showed that the men with high normal test levels burned some fat while the men with low and very low test burned fat at aprox 1.5X the rate... Am sure it would be even greater the higher the dose with low test...

Oxandrolone and Fat LossEffects of Androgen Therapy on Adipose Tissue and Metabolism in Older Men -- Schroeder et al. 89 (10): 4863 -- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism
    ImporteXBUILT
    ImporteXBUILT

Post by ImporteXBUILT Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:34 pm

irishpride0769 wrote:if you only wanna inject the sust twice a week why not switch it to a single estered test such as cyp or eth? that way you wont have the short esters in it making your hormone levels bounce around do to the lack of injections...just food for thought..
    as for the var i personally like to run 40-60mgs ED, i am similar stat wise and found those doses "(for myself) are best, anything higher i feel is just a waste and a wallet burner..at those doses expect good strength gains, hardening up, some viceral fat loss, and a great over all feeling

Thanks for all the advice! I think I'll consider a single ester Test. Which do you recommend between Test E and Test C? What are the differences?
    Dr. Steroids
    Dr. Steroids
    Admin

Post by Dr. Steroids Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:45 am

The diff betw cyp and enth are the half lives and thats about it. They are very similar in structure and both good to use. It really boils down to personal preference.

I wouldn't use sust if you want to pin just 2x week b/c you'll have unstable levels of test in your body causing sides like bloat, acne, etc...
    ImporteXBUILT
    ImporteXBUILT

Post by ImporteXBUILT Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:45 am

I'll use the Test E. Do you think it would be a good idea to run 400mg a week? The vials I'm buying are from AL and I'd have to buy 2 for the 250mg a week, but I don't wanna waste the rest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:19 am