Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

5 posters

Stanoxyl Depot

Roger-x

Stanoxyl Depot Empty Stanoxyl Depot

Post by Roger-x Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:08 am

Is my first time using a water based stuff - Stanoxyl Depot, i has been having a lot of troubles trying to injected in my ass, i can not inject even half ml, i am using a needle for oil based gear , my question is should i switch to a biger or smaller needle or what can i do?, i dont want to drink it because is going to lose some strength please help me with this one
    joesmoe

Stanoxyl Depot Empty Re: Stanoxyl Depot

Post by joesmoe Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:48 am

Roger-x wrote:Is my first time using a water based stuff, i has been having a lot of troubles trying to injected in my ass, i can not inject even half ml, i am using a needle for oil based gear , my question is should i switch to a bigeror smaller needle or what can i do?, i dont want to drink it because is going to lose some strength please help me with this one

hey man what kind of trouble are you having.....is the pin plugging?

and to my knowledge the chemical structure of oral winny and injectable winny are the same......meaning that they are both c17 alkylated allowing for the chemical to surpass the first trip through the liver, making injectable winny "drinkable."this could possibly put more strain on your liver than injecting would.

this is only my opinion though.
    pfeliks
    pfeliks

Post by pfeliks Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:38 am

Roger-x wrote:Is my first time using a water based stuff, i has been having a lot of troubles trying to injected in my ass, i can not inject even half ml, i am using a needle for oil based gear , my question is should i switch to a bigeror smaller needle or what can i do?, i dont want to drink it because is going to lose some strength please help me with this one

I'd love to answer your question. I'm a registered nurse with experience injecting myself and others. But before i can answer i need to know the exact nature of your problem.
    Tikaelkcin
    Tikaelkcin

Post by Tikaelkcin Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:22 am

I'm guessing that you're using a 25G needle to inject water based gear, and it gets pumped in too fast and comes right back out?

If this is the case just get smaller pins and try.
    Roger-x

Post by Roger-x Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:20 am

Tikaelkcin wrote:I'm guessing that you're using a 25G needle to inject water based gear, and it gets pumped in too fast and comes right back out?

If this is the case just get smaller pins and try.

It is not going to fast, it is not going at all, it is hard like a rock, yesterday i have to drink it because non of the liquid got injected, the needle is a 22g 1.5"
    joesmoe

Post by joesmoe Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:20 am

Roger-x wrote:It is not going to fast, it is not going at all, it is hard like a rock, yesterday i have to drink it because non of the liquid got injected, the needle is a 22g 1.5"

i think that injectable winny is in a crystal form suspended in liquid......so the pin can plug because of those crystals......just depends on the make of the winny.......IMHO i would just drink it.
    The Mutant

Post by The Mutant Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:08 am

You may want to shake the bottle a bit before withdrawning from it. Also if you have some oil based supps, even draw just a bit into the pin, just to lubricate the pin then draw your waterbase supps. I did sites with my waterbase gear, for example your bi's are great to use and you would be amazed at the results. If you are not familar with doing site injections, check out , www.spotinjections.com. this will give you great advice on how to do it.
    Cheers
    |||----|||

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:22 pm