Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

3 posters

New Tapering PCT Protocol

Tradesman

New Tapering PCT Protocol Empty New Tapering PCT Protocol

Post by Tradesman Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:08 am

Hi guys.

I found a thread on a small Canadian forum about tapering doses in PCT:

Tapering isn't new & neither is the thread (2006), but I've never seen anyone on any other site mention this particular PCT protocol, so I though I should post for you guys to read & give you opinions on the topic.

From what I read, the author (Prisoner22) seems to have something against the use of HCG. I think his resentment against HCG has to do with the old fashioned method of using HCG in mega doses at the end of a cycle to get the testes working again.

I don't think the guy was aware of the newer method of using HCG in smaller doses (500 IU E3D) right through a cycle to keep our balls working , rather than trying to wake them up after letting them shut down through the cycle.

Despite thinking that the guy was unaware of the newer method of using HCG, I still think that his tapering protocol is a good method to be aware of because it may be useful if a guy ever gets stuck trying to come off cycle without having any HCG to use.

Anyway, the difference between this guys tapering PCT method & the old style tapering PCT method is that he recomends going from the full dosage (for example 500mg test per week) down to 100mg per week, then holding at 100 mg for 4-6 weeks while the body cleans out all the AAS metabolites, then tapering from 100mg down to nothing in 25mg increments. IIRC, AIs would be used through the cycle & also during the 4-6 week cleansing period to prevent being overwhelmed by estrogen while aromatase turns the residual AAS test into estrogen.

Personally, I think a guy could get the best possible PCT results from using low doses of HCG through his cycle (500 IUs E3D), and then follow Prisoner 22s modified tapering PCT protocol. This way, the HCG keeps our balls working which should certainly help overall recovery at the end of the cycle.

What do you guys think of this guys protocol?
    mandarb11
    mandarb11

New Tapering PCT Protocol Empty Re: New Tapering PCT Protocol

Post by mandarb11 Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:45 am

The issue that comes to mind right away is the fact that the body will not produce its own test if artificial test is already present, whether it be a 1000mg per week or 25mg. So the tapering would be an issue as it assumes somehow that the body will start producing its own test again when the dosages reach a minimal level. Interesting though, I am no scientist with a lab to verify how quickly one would recover from this method as opposed to the traditional methods.
    Tradesman

Post by Tradesman Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:44 am

mandarb11 wrote:The issue that comes to mind right away is the fact that the body will not produce its own test if artificial test is already present, whether it be a 1000mg per week or 25mg.

That's interesting. Got a link to any scientific papers supporting that?I would have thought that the body would start making test when the AAS level drops down below whatever the natural levels were before the cycle was started. If you are right, then the modified tapering method can't work very well, but the guys who claim to have tried it say that it works great.

I'm not arguing with you, I'm only saying that I'd like to see some scientific proof that even relatively small artificial test injections that are significantly lower than the natural test levels will completely shut down all natural test production, that's all. The "all or nothing" test production scenarion doesn't sound like nature to me, although I could be wrong.

So the tapering would be an issue as it assumes somehow that the body will start producing its own test again when the dosages reach a minimal level.

Tapering dosages was what AAS users did before HCG & clomid became commonly available.

If I had to choose between the old fashioned PCT tapering method & the current HCG/clomid PCT method, I would definately choose the modern one, but I can't help wondering whether a combination of the current method & Prisoner22s modified tapering method would work even better than either of the other two.

I'm considering trying something like using 500mg test E & 500mg HCG through my cycle, then reducing both the enanthate & the HCG from 500mg to 100mg for 4 weeks while my system clears out & adjusts to the lower chemical levels. After that, I would taper everything down in 25mg increments.
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:29 am

Here is my response I sent you in response to your PM.

Here is the true key to always recovering 100%... NEVER get shut down. The key is using hCG from the beginning of the cycle. If you follow that protocol your testes will be shut down from the beginning of that cycle which will make it hard to get them to respond to the pituitary's production of LH. Also when you follow that protocol even 100mg weekly will keep you shut down so it doesn't matter if you use 100 or 500 you're still shut down. With that protocol the body will slowly recover and I mean slowly if you are lucky to recover 100%.

Bro my protocol is well thought out with all clinical data to back up everything I talk about. Just make your life simple and follow it to a T and you'll always recover 100%. Trust me on this, many many guys have come to me with problems after they didn't follow my protocol and can't get it up anymore. I don't think you want to take a chance on that.

Visions
    Tradesman

Post by Tradesman Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:33 am

Visions wrote:Bro my protocol is well thought out with all clinical data to back up everything I talk about. Just make your life simple and follow it to a T and you'll always recover 100%. Trust me on this, many many guys have come to me with problems after they didn't follow my protocol and can't get it up anymore. I don't think you want to take a chance on that.

Sounds good.I'll read up on it before I start cycle.

Thanks bro!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:17 am