Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Online Board

+2
Pestilence
Fuzo
6 posters

Anadroxyl (Oxymetholone)

Mr.E
    Mr.E

Anadroxyl (Oxymetholone) Empty Anadroxyl (Oxymetholone)

Post by Mr.E Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 am

Anadroxyl (Oxymetholone)

Anadroxyl is a very potent oral androgen with a high anabolic effect. On the therapeutic index, used to measure and classify the anabolic and androgenic effects as related to testosterone, oxymetholone rates a 3-8. It is considered by many to be the most effective oral steroid with a similar, or possibly more potent effect than testosterone depot milligram per milligram - but gains are less permanent. Oxymetholone is clinically used for severe anemia and is extremely effective in raising red blood cell production. For athletes this translates into greater oxygen availability during resistance training and the possibility of overtraining becomes very limited. Anadroxyl was nearly eliminated when recent years brought forth new, more direct and non-steriodal treatments for raising red blood cell concentrations. However, due to promises in HIV/AIDS studies, oxymetholone remains available. In 1998, Anadroxyl was again being sold in he United States five years after discontinuing it.

THE EFFECTS

Athletes using this compound are capable of fast gains in bodyweight accompanied by quick increases in strength. Steroid novices can put on 20 to 30 pounds of massive bulk in less than six weeks. Some report 10-15 pounds in two weeks! The gains associated with oxymetholone are reflected with a lot of water retention. But the increase in size can be very beneficial to many hard gainers attempting to raise bodyweight.

The bloat does have a direct influence on the strength that is obtained. The athlete’s muscles feel fuller and contract better with increased fluids around the joints for lubrication and general comfort. Intensifying the great “pump” effect during resistance training. This increases elasticity and decreases the chance of injury in advanced athletes. Beginner athletes can miss the protective benefits because the very rapid gains in strength places too much stress on their connective tissues for the steroid to compensate. There is such a thing as gaining to quickly. Potent androgens like Anadroxyl should not be part of a novice cycle where the tearing of pectoral or biceps tissue is more common.

THE SIDE-EFFECTS

Anadroxyl can place extreme stress on the liver because of its 17-alpha modification. This alteration is made to produce oral anabolic steroids. An addition of a side chain in the 17-alpha position protects the molecule when it is exposed to strong stomach acids and degradation by the liver. But this conversion also places stress on the liver by raising many enzymes that are indicators of liver infection, to include peliosis hepatis.

Peliosis hepatis is a condition in which liver and sometimes splenic tissue is replaced with blood-filled cysts. These cysts are sometimes present with minimal hepatic dysfunction, but are associated with liver failure. They are often not recognized until life-threatening or internal hemorrhaging develops. Withdrawal of the drug usually results in complete disappearance of lesions.

Dangerous amounts of 17-alpha steroids are often associated with Anadroxyl because it needs a rather high concentration to fully agonize the receptors since it does have a terrible affinity for receptor sites. Which is why it is most commonly made into a 50 mg tablet versus other orals, like Dianabol that are more common at 5 mg. Liver stress can be negligible when Anadroxyl is used in safe dosages of around 50 to 100 mg per day.

Most report normal values with in two months after discontinuing use of oxymetholone. Dosage dependent of course. Longer intake and/or higher dosages can cause a yellowing effect from an increase of biliburin in the liver, known as Jaundice. Permanent damage to the liver can also result with over aggressive amounts. The first signs of liver damage include nausea, vomiting, changes in skin color or ankle swelling. Liver cell tumors are also reported with abuse of Oxymetholone. Usually the tumors are benign, not cancerous and androgen-dependent, but fatal malignant tumors have been reported. Discontinuing the drug often results in regression or cessation of progression of the tumor.

A drop in good cholesterol values is very common. High-density lipoprotein (HDL, good cholesterol) decreases while low-density lipoprotein (LDL, bad cholesterol) increases. These changes can add to the risk of atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease.

Diabetics should be aware that insulin or oral hypoglycemic drugs might require dosage adjustments, which is common of all anabolic steroids.

Men should not take Anadroxyl with cancer of the prostate or breast, or by women with carcinoma of the breast with hypercalcemia. Women who are or who may become pregnant because it can harm a developing fetus should not take Anadroxyl. Furthermore it should not be taken by people with serious liver or kidney diseases, or by anyone who is hypersensitive to the drug.

It is important to note that oxymetholone does not convert to estrogen but is rather a derivative of dihydrotestosterone. Although it’s structure does not allow it to aromatized; many report estrognic side effects. Some believe that this may be due to progestational activity, like norandrolone. Most common is the belief that Anadroxyl aggravates estrogen production when combining it with aromatizing steroids - so special care with proper ancillaries must be taken during such stacks. Most of the horror stories associated with Anadroxyl could have been avoided by stacking it with a non-aromatizing steroid, such as Primobloan. Arimidex should be used simultaneously when stacked with aromatizing steroids like testosterone.

General indisposition and aggressiveness is also associated with Anadroxyl.

RECOMMENDED USE

Use should stay within 50-150 mg per day and not be combined with other 17-alpha alkylated steroids because of the stress Anadroxyl puts on the liver alone. Clinically Anadroxyl is prescribed at 1-5 mg/kg of bodyweight per day depending on the condition and duration of use. A reasonable dose for athletes using it to add size and strength is 1 mg/kg everyday for no more than four to six weeks. When someone ventures into a dose 200 mg or more per day without medical supervision or special attention taken to protect liver values - serious and irreversible damage can occur. Anyone using Anadroxyl over 100 mg per day should taper it up to allow liver functions to adjust. Duration of use should not exceed four to six weeks and checking liver values regularly is recommended. Kidney function should also be a concern as water retention and high blood pressure can also take a toll.

Anadroxyl can also be quite suppressive on endogenous testosterone levels and the crash can be quite powerful, beginning with the drop in water weight. Clomid, Nolvadex and/or HCG are a must when discontinuing a cycle and trying to taper off will result in too much catabolism of gained muscle. The best practice is to come off Anadroxyl with a milder injectable, like Equipoise or Primobolan.

Before using Anadroxyl, you should note it’s effects when combined with aromatizing steroids, it’s effect on the liver and realize it is a powerful drug that can be very harmful when misused.

COUNTERFEITS

Pretty safe buy in the last few years due to a renewed availability. Oxymetholone is sold outside the United States as Anapolon (UK, Mexico and Turkey), Hemogenin (Brazil), Kanestron (Mexico), Oxitosona (Spain), Oxitosone (various), Oxymetholone (Korea, Thailand and Mexico) and Oxytrol (Thailand).

As a general rule, never buy generic oxymetholone strips. All legitimate tablet strips have a brand name - generic strips are all fake.
    Fuzo

Anadroxyl (Oxymetholone) Empty Re: Anadroxyl (Oxymetholone)

Post by Fuzo Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:09 am

GOOD POST
    Pestilence
    Pestilence
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Pestilence Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:01 am

Will we be having a drug profile for the newer members that dont know to much about aas. just a thought
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Post by Mr.E Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:58 am

That would be a good idea!

You should post thatin the sugggestion box!
    BING

Post by BING Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:34 pm

AH A-bombs my favorite. I always use them to jump start my cycle the strengthgains are nothing short off miraculous last cyle I used Anadroxyl tren and susp. in the first 4 weeks and my bench went from 430 to 485. Next cycle im sure to reach a life long goal of 500.
    T-Bone
    T-Bone

Post by T-Bone Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:12 pm

Dang bing you a stout son of a gun. What are your stats? I got 455 (my personal best) about a month and a half ago at 200 pounds. That's enough for me I was sore for three weeks. Oh yeah that was without a shirt! Shocked
    BING

Post by BING Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:03 pm

T-bone right now im a slob I have been working such long hours that my training and diet have suffered severly I am 5'8" around 220-30 I havent had an accurate scale just a old one in my bathroom I dont trust that thing. I m around 15- 18% bf its not pretty. When I got the 485 I was 212 and 9% bf I have never used a bench shirt, always figured I would get one if I ever decided to hit a comp. but I havent yet.
    T-Bone
    T-Bone

Post by T-Bone Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:44 pm

I hear ya BING - damn short armed folks got it made! LMAO! That is stout at any weight. Get your ass in gear. I work 70 hour weeks, have two businesses, two kids and still make time to lift, so no more excuses or I'll have to tell wedge you said he can move in and be your personal trainer! LMAO! Shocked BTW I am 5'10", right now I am back up to about 195 @ 10% bodyfat. I tried to get wedge to pull the photos of me from the SE site over to here, but maybe I can get MACE to.
    sluggo
    sluggo

Post by sluggo Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:37 pm

Just another word of caution regarding Anadroxyl and stacking with other steroids...

As already mentioned, it is a potent hemopoetic - increases red blood cells. Equipoise (Boldenone) will do the same. It is best not to use these two at the same time to minimize risks of increased blood pressure. Used together, they can potentially thicken one's blood enough to greatly increase the risk of having a stroke, or other severe pressure related problems.

Increased water retention alone brought on by Anadroxyl can markedly increase blood pressure, so just be sure to drink plenty of water while using it, and immediately lower the dose or discontinue it altogether if you experience nose bleeds.

It is also gaining popularity when used in small doses at the end of a cycle- 25mg am/pm for 3-4 weeks. It's high androgenic properties help build nerve pathways in newly gained muscle tissue, helping one retain gains. The increase in red blood cells also makes it easier to retain gains from your cycle by keeping new muscle cells nourished.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E

Post by Mr.E Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:23 pm

Thanks good info Sluggo!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:09 pm