+2
CHAPS
jamyers
6 posters

Bodyfat issue on juice

jamyers

Bodyfat issue on juice Empty Bodyfat issue on juice

Post by jamyers Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:41 pm

Does it really matter if you have a higher BF %. And would certain AAS not be as effective than others with a higher BF%. I hear lots of different opinions on this. Some say it does matter and some say it doesnt matter. Some say you just wont see the changes as much as if you were lean. I dont care if I see my muscles more defined I just want to get bigger muscles and worry about the BF after a couple of years of bulk/mass building. My BF is about 17-20% right now.
    CHAPS
    CHAPS

Bodyfat issue on juice Empty Re: Bodyfat issue on juice

Post by CHAPS Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:24 pm

I will tell you this bodyfat is breeding grounds for estrogen so the more bodyfat you have the more your steroids (if capable of aromatization) will aromatize into estrogen. So that would make for a less effect cycle.
    BuffD
    BuffD

Post by BuffD Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:58 pm

You should keep your bodyfat in check. Really the gear doesn't matter. It's more about overall health. If your fat your blood pressure can really sky rocket and you just create more and more stress on your heart. 17-20% is just too high. Ideally stay between 9-11% but if you are below 15% I think you are fine. The gear won't be any more or less effective when you are higher in BF but the side effects can be worse.
    El Hefe
    El Hefe
    Admin

Post by El Hefe Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:31 pm

juice just makes you a larger version of what you are, so if you start with hight bf and you dont have your diet and cardio in check expect to get fatter in the end.

later
    doctorwill
    doctorwill

Post by doctorwill Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:19 pm

Bump that - health is the reason to keep your BF down. Also, AAS can jack with your BP and lipid profile, and that is EVEN WORSE if you have too much BF. So the health risks are worse.

I can usually drop all the fat that I gain in a cycle with ten days of T3 and Clen, cardio and a good diet.

And you LOOK so much better if you can drop ten poinds. Though you end up weighing less, most folks think you are larger because the muscles are more pronounced. I keep it under 15% (never got really low) and you can tell the difference.

If you want to bulk first, I would go with a bulker and when you stop injecting, take ten days and do some cutting. Just don't cut too much and lose muscle.
    jamyers

Post by jamyers Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:00 pm

Sounds good, thanks for all the info!
    giantkilr
    giantkilr

Post by giantkilr Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:47 pm

good info here guys!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content