ChocoTaco
gtj220
bearcat
kas
12 posters

None Aromatizing Steroids For Mass Building

kas
    kas

None Aromatizing Steroids For Mass Building Empty None Aromatizing Steroids For Mass Building

Post by kas Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:01 am

are their any none aromatizing steroids for mass building?
    bearcat

None Aromatizing Steroids For Mass Building Empty Re: None Aromatizing Steroids For Mass Building

Post by bearcat Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:20 am

Well........Deca, for one. Deca is as good a mass builder as you can get and the whole reason docs came up with it was because it doesn't aromatize.

Peace
    gtj220
    gtj220

None Aromatizing Steroids For Mass Building Empty Re: None Aromatizing Steroids For Mass Building

Post by gtj220 Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:04 am

tren @ eq are low on that list
    kas
    kas

Post by kas Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:39 am

the thing is guys im gyno prone, had a bit of issues with it in my teens am only 20 at the moment, i have spoken to my doc about the use of aas, he told me to look around for steds that dnt aromtise what sort of cycle can you come up with?
    ChocoTaco
    ChocoTaco

Post by ChocoTaco Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:39 am

bearcat wrote:Well........Deca, for one.Deca is as good a mass builder as you can get and the whole reason docs came up with it was because it doesn't aromatize.

Peace

deca does in fact aromatize bro
    ChocoTaco
    ChocoTaco

Post by ChocoTaco Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:34 am

kas wrote:the thing is guys im gyno prone, had a bit of issues with it in my teens am only 20 at the moment, i have spoken to my doc about the use of aas, he told me to look around for steds that dnt aromtise what sort of cycle can you come up with?

if you're gyno prone, just run some arimidex or letro with your testosterone.......these are aromatase inhibitors which basically prevent steroids from aromatizing into estrogen.......

however you need to understand estrogen is crucial to the body however....just dont take too much of these AIs

taking a cycle w/o testosterone isnt really the best thing for you.......your doc doesn't know what he's talking about....
    jrobinsonlaw
    jrobinsonlaw

Post by jrobinsonlaw Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:27 am

Letro works great for me as I am gyno prone. Remember, gyno is perfectly preventable so it should not be an issue.
    JJ007
    JJ007

Post by JJ007 Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:58 am

not 100% sure but Anadrol won't aromatize...it's also a huge mass builder....

**anadrol 50 should not be used by beginers
    bearcat

Post by bearcat Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:49 am

wolfyEVH wrote:deca does in fact aromatize bro

The rate of deca aromatization into estrogen is almost nil.You're correct in that it DOES -but nowhere near the extent of testosterone.

Cut & pasted from somewhere:
    Nandrolone also show an extremely lower tendency for estrogen conversion. For comparison, the rate has been estimated to be only about 20% of that seen with testosterones. This is because while the liver can convert nandrolone to estradiol, in other more active sites of steroid aromatization such as adipose tissue nandrolone is far less open to this process'. Consequently estrogen related side effects are a much lower concern with this drug.

-Aromatization to estrogen in adipose tissue is what we're concerned about and that is a non-factor.
    bearcat

Post by bearcat Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:39 am

kas wrote:the thing is guys im gyno prone, had a bit of issues with it in my teens am only 20 at the moment, i have spoken to my doc about the use of aas, he told me to look around for steds that dnt aromtise what sort of cycle can you come up with?

I've had gyno surgery and mine still flares up if I so much as look at a bottle of testosterone.However, it's very easy to control with aromatase inhibitors like arimidex, letrozole, or aromasin.Estrogen blockers like nolvadex are also extremely effective.

When you start mixing in other gear like deca, tren, whatever you run the risk of developing progesterone/prolactin related gyno and that needs to be treated by other meds like dostinex.Me, I stick with testosterone b/c I know how to control it.If you mix test with deca or tren then you wont know which meds you need to control/reduce your gyno.
    1gear
    1gear

Post by 1gear Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:19 am

For bulking non-aromatizing you can use:
    Methyl testosterone
    Nandrolone decanoate (deca) they are not aromotizing

medium level of aromatizing you can use:
    turinabol
    anadrol
    here you will need to use post cycle (PCT)

Having problem with gyno, always it could be prevented with anastrozole, letrozole, clomiphene, tamoxifen etc.

If u need a whole cycle, let me know, we can match a cycle for 8-12 weeks.
    cheers.
    gustavo77
    gustavo77
    VIP
    VIP

Post by gustavo77 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:04 pm

T-bol is a good oral that aromatizes very little, run it with low doeses of test and keep nolva on hand incase signs of gyno appear. It should look like this:

125-250mg Test Enathate 2x/ wk (mon, thurs) 10-12 wks
    t-bol 40-60 mg/day 4-6 wks
    nolvadex 10-20 mg/day or when signs appear

Proviron is also an option as it has many benefits including being an estrogen antagonist.

P.C.T IS VERY IMPORTANT, as you can get gyno long after your cycle, read everything you can on pct, there is a lot of great info on this site regarding it.
    ChocoTaco
    ChocoTaco

Post by ChocoTaco Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:42 pm

bearcat wrote:The rate of deca aromatization into estrogen is almost nil.You're correct in that it DOES -but nowhere near the extent of testosterone.

Cut & pasted from somewhere:
    Nandrolone also show an extremely lower tendency for estrogen conversion. For comparison, the rate has been estimated to be only about 20% of that seen with testosterones. This is because while the liver can convert nandrolone to estradiol, in other more active sites of steroid aromatization such as adipose tissue nandrolone is far less open to this process'. Consequently estrogen related side effects are a much lower concern with this drug.

-Aromatization to estrogen in adipose tissue is what we're concerned about and that is a non-factor.

just correcting you bro.....we don't want people being missinformed here.....

not to mention i'd rather see someone use test w/ an AI over deca alone...or tren alone...even worse!!
    ChocoTaco
    ChocoTaco

Post by ChocoTaco Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:44 pm

gustavo77 wrote:T-bol is a good oral that aromatizes very little, run it with low doeses oftest and keep nolva on hand incase signs of gyno appear.It should look like this:

125-250mg Test Enathate 2x/ wk (mon, thurs) 10-12 wks
    t-bol 40-60 mg/day4-6 wks
    nolvadex 10-20 mg/day or when signs appear

Proviron is also an option as it has many benefits including being an estrogen antagonist.

P.C.T IS VERY IMPORTANT, as you can get gyno long after your cycle, read everything you can on pct, there is a lot of great info on this site regarding it.

tbol test would be a great cycle.....tbol doesn't even aromatize at all....but like jrobinsonlaw said.....gyno is VERY preventable.....
    Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:47 pm

I avoid high doses of test too... infact all my cycles now I only use what is called TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) = 150mg every week... plus a non aromatizing steroid.. It will keep your Test level in the normal range and your estrogens in the normal range...

Example: TRT + tbol
    TRT+ Tren
    TRT+ Primo
    TRT+ Anavar
    thehulk3791
    thehulk3791

Post by thehulk3791 Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:50 pm

I would go with Deca becuase it aroamatizes rarly but for mass i think u still need some test and all test aroamatizes but test c does the least so i would use that with deca in my opinion

p.s. I think u need some test in every cycle
    bearcat

Post by bearcat Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:34 pm

thehulk3791 wrote:I would go with Deca becuase it aroamatizes rarly but for mass i think u still need some test and all test aroamatizes but test c does the least so i would use that with deca in my opinion

p.s. I think u need some test in every cycle

Test c aromatizes the least?Where the hell did you hear that?Test = Test = Test = Test.Once the ester is cleaved off all tests are 100% identical and react exactly the same.
    user643598

Post by user643598 Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:27 pm

Turanabol. Its much milder than any of the others. You have to be patient and give it time to work. Start off with 20mg a day and pyramid up to 50-60mg daily. I dint feel anything until about the third week by which time I was at 60mg a day. But when it hit....wow. Insane pumps. I made great gains in stregth and size with zero sides. One other thing here....I said I didnt feel anything until the 3rd week. That's not entirely true. There seems to be some CNS component. I havent seen that mentioned much on the boards but I definately got an immidiate energy boost and mood improvment. Let me also say again....I saw NO sides. I even experimented running 100mg for a few days still had no sides. I cut back to 60 because I also didn't see any more results at 100mg than I did at 60mg.
    JJ007
    JJ007

Post by JJ007 Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:19 pm

user643598 wrote:Turanabol.Its much milder than any of the others.You have to be patient and give it time to work.Start off with 20mg a day and pyramid up to 50-60mg daily.I dint feel anything until about the third week by which time I was at 60mg a day.But when it hit....wow.Insane pumps.I made great gains in stregth and size with zero sides.One other thing here....I said I didnt feel anything until the 3rd week.That's not entirely true.There seems to be some CNS component.I havent seen that mentioned much on the boards but I definately got an immidiate energy boost and mood improvment.Let me also say again....I saw NO sides.I even experimented running 100mg for a few days still had no sides.I cut back to 60 because I also didn't see any more results at 100mg than I did at 60mg.

good post bro....i'm torn between d-bol or t-bol...haven't tried either, but i need a "kickstarter" for my test cycle!

Visions
    Visions
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Visions Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:02 pm

kimble007 wrote:good post bro....i'm torn between d-bol or t-bol...haven't tried either, but i need a "kickstarter" for my test cycle!

Dbol will give you great stregnth and bloat with not much to show in the end... Tbol stregnth wont be as great but it will give you lean gains that you can keep...
    JJ007
    JJ007

Post by JJ007 Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:52 pm

visions...i tell you what i'm looking for is the pump more than anything while i'm getting my test levels up...i'm 29, and my test levels have either plateaued or on the way down.....more than anything i want the "feeling" again...haven't felt it since i was about 25 at college....know what i'm saying??

CHAPS
    CHAPS

Post by CHAPS Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:58 am

Tren+EQ
    EQ+Deca
    Deca+T-bol
    EQ+T-bol
    Tren+EQ+T-bol

Their is also winny, primo, and anavar. Keep inmind that deca, eq and i believe t-bol aromatize A LITTLE bit. I think if anything this would be beneficial for growth, estrogen is what causes the converstion of gh to igf-1 in the liver and also helps your body store more glycogen, and it supports your sex drive, too little estrogen and good luck gettin it up. I'd do the last stack i mentioned but add proviron as your androgen so you've got a sex drive.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:45 pm